It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More interesting reads:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
www.hbccufo.com...

www.hbccufo.com...

www.hbccufo.com...

[edit on 9-9-2004 by evilution]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If I thought Aliens where doing that to my daughter (god forbid, poor little mite, she's too cute
)

I would wait up and beat the fu*king little gits with a large stick as soon as they showed up, no hiding.... I aint kidding, if I was in a potential abduction scenario, i would kick ar*e....horrible little beasts those aliens....

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
If I thought Aliens where doing that to my daughter (god forbid, poor little mite, she's too cute
)

I would wait up and beat the fu*king little gits with a large stick as soon as they showed up, no hiding.... I aint kidding, if I was in a potential abduction scenario, i would kick ar*e....horrible little beasts those aliens....

stumason,

I understand where you're coming from. I don't believe u'd stand a chance with your stick. From what I've read, they subdue by paralysis, telepathy & probably other means. But, assuming that these abductions are the real macoy (I believe they are), the abductors don't seem to be interested in killing. They seem to be self serving though, @ the expense of abductees. But that may be a superficial "take" on my part.

Faced with the unknown, & the fact that I don�t have the telepathic capacity to know their intention(s) (an unfortunate human weakness), initially, I would most likely, out of natural reflex reaction, respond the same way as u. That probably explains why the abductors use paralysis & telepathy: to sooth the savage, initially ignorant beast.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Nice site! Hadn't checked that out before you posted those links
)

new topics

top topics

join