It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Ron Paul is just another puppet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Ron Paul is as much of a puppet as Bush Jr and Obama. Each one was prepared for a time, season, and purpose.

Thirty years is a hardly a drop in a bucket for the evil minds operating behind the scenes.

How hard is it to make someone an offer, they can't refuse? Even if RP is a man of unbending character, how hard is it replace someone with a double these days?

The bigger the momentum that builds for this man, the more sinister their plan and task will be. I think Obama is easing America into stomething horrible, where as RP is the man who will be sent to speed things up and everything will come crashing down at once.

RP is only being used a barometer to meaure how strongly Americans dissent the current rule. The more you clamor for him, the more they will be forced to tighten your shackles. You are screaming for your own doom because like Ghadafi, the TPTB are not going to just step down or out of the way.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Understandably many people are afraid to open the Ron Paul package afraid it will blow up in their faces as so many have in the past.

You have many candidates to choose from, each labelled "more of the same" and the media is firmly behind them and bringing you their every word with hype and glory. Ron Paul is largely shunned by the media, obscuring his message and mostly only passing along each hint of what might be construed as a misstep by him in order to darken his image.

If Paul, with all the grassroots support he already has, was another puppet of the elitist agenda the media would be so much in his corner and slathering him with frosting and sugar-coating to sell to the public. Their reluctance to even show you Paul is quite interesting in itself. Do you believe the media is trying to protect the American public from his "evil agenda"? Yes, that's it, the media shuns Paul because they are afraid of what he might bring or restore to America.

And if Paul miraculously gets elected and does not live up to the hopes of the voters, are you afraid Gingrich, Perry, or Obama was going to do better?

We have been down the same old path so many times before, it beats us up each time we travel it but yet here we are again it brings us back home and we still survive. It is understandable we don't want to try again the original path of the Constitution and our forefathers' ideals. It is a difficult path to follow and requires a commitment from all of us to be true to those ideals if we dare to go down that road of liberty for all.

edit on 29-12-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
IF Ron Pau is a Freemason then his allegiance is elsewhere.......
Does anyone know for sure if he is (we've all heard the rumors)?
edit on 29-12-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Not sure about Paul but Washington and Franklin were Freemasons along with many other founders. Maybe it was a mistake to go along with them? They must have known the people would sell-out their liberties in time.

edit on 29-12-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
edit on 29-12-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

No.

He isn't a Freemason.

This question is asked almost everyday here..... just search.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is a conversation i had with someone on FB-

By: I'm Voting For Ron Paul and I've Got News For You - He CAN Win.

2Like · · Unfollow Post · Share.

7 people like this..

Stephen Kennedy I was going to til I found out... He's a freemason too.
Monday at 9:50am · Like.

Danielle Mgi Schrader mind telling us where you got the information that he is a freemason as this is something new!! another tactic i suppose just like the so called racial letters that emerged!
Monday at 10:09am · Like.

Stephen Kennedy just one of several links on youtube. www.youtube.com...​watch?v=7DTdxerO2qQ. His college fraternaty was created by Master mason. Article.... www.dailypaul.com...​124082/ron-paul-mason. I fact checked it.... I would love it if someone could prove me wrong. I've supported ron for over a year now and I was completely devatated at this news.

Ron Paul: Revealing Paul (Controlled Opposition?)
www.youtube.com

‎"Controlled Opposition" masonic satanist satanic "Ron Paul" freemasonry symboli...See More..

Monday at 10:29am · Like · .

Danielle Mgi Schrader
Ok I watched the first link and all I can say ARE YOU KIDDING ME...First off...the sign he gives is just a sign that has been known to many deaf people including myself as a sign for I Love You...so in the video, if you say I love you then you are saying I love you to Satan...no wonder the media isnt all over this, even they know that if they aired something like this it would show how ridiculous it is....if people actually believe crap like this then America is in far worse shape than I thought...People know about the freemasons and know about the illuminati and the knights templar....jeesh those groups are a huge part of our history...Iam actually getting a good laugh out of watching these... I will not judge Ron Paul off of what some (RON PAUL HATER) has put together on you tube and yet it was uploaded a year ago and still no comments and alex jones hasent said a word about it....ALEX JONES...the biggest voice on the illuminati that we got....

Monday at 10:44am · Like · 1.

Danielle Mgi Schrader
OK in the second link you gave...you are now saying that all college fraternity's are "Evil" because the have "ritual's"... The man Mason, was a man named Mason and he (mason the MAN) invented a "ritual" for his fraternity" all "fraternity's have their own rituals and the guy Mason had nothing to do with "freemason" ...from what I am seeing, people are trying to distort the truth here. the great thing about it is, is you can pull up anything you want on Ron Paul and find it but try that with oboob and you find nothing...other questions arise when you really think about all this... Why is it that Ron Paul has been trying to tell the American People of the devastation that we were headed for for over 30 years and has stood alone all this time..with no backing from the "elite" well if he was part of one of these groups way back when most likley as a young man with not much knowledge of the issue, then he is surely not a part of them now, why???? because he does not agree with their evil little plans....This stuff to me is nothing more than more tactics to get people to dislike Ron Paul...this crap dont fly with me... here is a little history that I learned in my quest to find out more about the past...Columbus did not find America...the Vikings did....see if you can find information on this subject and see how the Knights Templar came in to play on this HUGE piece of history that has been extremely altered

Monday at 11:06am · Like · 1.

Danielle Mgi Schrader
oh and as for 9-11...it is called Blowback....yes it was a horrible event that haunts me to this day but to sit and say that the leaders of the U.S had nothing to do with it is beyond false..all our meddling in other countries has created a huge BLOWBACK and we are now suffering the consequences for it... The american people were not informed of all this as our pride swallowed our rational thinking ability's....We need to get out of all these wars and mind our own business, create our own economic structure and defend ourselves constitutionaly...

Monday at 11:48am · Like · 1.

Stephen Kennedy
ok. this is the one i meant to put up . For one, Most people don't know # about freemasons or the illuminati. Theones that do think they are ancient history. If they did, they wouldn't allow them to be in their towns, goverment or anything else. Most Americans, about 70%, are christian. If they knew these satanic bastards were doing what they were doing, They'd stand against it. 2. Alex Jones... Do you really believe Alex Jones would be alive if he wasn't part of the plan too? C'mon... They kill ANYONE who pses a threat... even presidents. 3. I'm not saying all fraternaties are evil, just ones created by 33 degree master masons. You're not seeing because you are obviously blind with false hope, or you're trolling for the elite.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
4. Why has he been telling us about the future for years? Better question, How has he been telling us about the future for years? Answer.. It's ALL SCRIPTED. They have been planning this # for centuries. Oh and as for 9-11? Blowback? Seriously? Sounds more like a term used for 22 passports being in a Gigantic explosion a mile high in the sky, an explosion so powerful it blew them back in time to a point where they were all undamaged and in one place... sounds like magic. Anyone with half a brain knows 9-11 was a false flag attack perpetrated by the illuminati in order to make support for an unjust war and also as a giant satanic ritual sacrafice.

Monday at 9:13pm · Like.

Stephen Kennedy www.youtube.com...​watch?v=iyZQnNCvBuQ

Ron Paul is just another satanic puppet
www.youtube.com

‎@ 4:40 that pic wasnt him at that lodge. the caption was simply put in there be...See More..

Monday at 9:15pm · Like · .

Stephen Kennedy and who in their right mind would do what he's doing and refuse sercret service protection, unless it made him look like a saint, and he knew he didn't need it.
Monday at 9:19pm · Like.

Danielle Mgi Schrader
Look Stephen...We can go back and fourth with the conspiracy theory ideology for decades and still come to the same point we are at now...everyone has their own theories. Non of this has changed my mind about Dr.Paul and yes I do know about the freemasons and the knights templar, but what you are failing to see is that people are starting to see and learn about these things, they are starting to question authority...and if you think that the "elite" are as powerful as they are then why is it that they need to do the things they are doing today....they are not all that powerful because of the fact that the money that is making them so rich and powerful today is nothing more than a piece of paper... This is why (I think) they are terrified of the Gold Standard .I will not argue with you on this but it is sad that you believe things like this. I have watched the links you gave me and I find them very humorous, I am not close minded but all in all Ron Paul is way better than what we have now. I think he is trustworthy ... RON PAUL 2012!!!!!

Monday at 10:23pm · Like.

Stephen Kennedy
I find you hilarious. Who do you think has all the gold? Whatever.. The fact that you called me a a conspiracy theorist says it all. Do what you will. I'm not saying don't vote for him. If i'm correct, it's not gonna make a bit of difference. He'll tell you everything they want you to hear untill he gets elected. Just like the liar that's in office now. All that being said, I hope I'm wrong, I hope He is what he says he is, but I see what hope and change got us for the last 4 years. We need to get rid of every single person in washington and while we're at it, re-lay the roads in washington so they aren't a giant pentagram. This whole country is ruled by satan and I'm sick of it all.

Monday at 10:46pm · Like.

Stephen Kennedy www.youtube.com...​watch?v=K8Fzmyp2TdA

wicked music industry
www.youtube.com
please young people don't be naive be careful with your life.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
now I've tried to talk to several people about this... people that I made to support Ron. Even they don't want to talk about it... It's like their enchanted... And that's what these people do. With subliminal messages and and spells. Seriously. They turn people into sheep. Don't fall for it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join