It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Ron Paul is just another puppet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
So as i finished watching this "ATS recap" by a fellow friend here on ATS member, iv'e actually noticed MANY Ron Paul threads these past few days, many of them! so this came to me..

Now, in the 2008 elections i don't remember too much if ATS ever made big "hype" about Obama when he was running but, my question to you is:

What if Ron Paul is just another puppet like the rest of them?
What if he ends up selling out the American people too?

I am NOT a Ron Paul "hater" or anything, iv'e actually been a Ron Paul supporter since 2007!
when i would talk to people about RP they wouldn't even know WHO HE WAS! But iv'e been very skeptical about RP lately, just a feeling inside. meibe i just don't trust president anymore, or don't want to. I thought i would be happy now that people are getting to know who this guy is but, just like many other people on here, i have a "tin foil hat on".

Should we really just depend on a president to "make things better"?
Why not have a plan "B"?
Why not have the American people do something for themselves?
excuse me being so inquisitive but..
Im getting pretty sick and tired of this dependency on presidents. im only 21 but, when Obama became popular and all, specially among'st seniors in H.S that were turning 18 before November (like myself) being able to vote, i DISLIKED Obama, NEVER liked the guy. i was able to smell him from miles away. I didn't even register to vote because RP made it no where that election. People called me crazy and a "nutt" because i wasn't "following the crowd" and "didn't know what i was talking about", i was just different, the "black sheep". Now that Obama betrayed us, i go back and tell the people that were on the Ban Waggon, "i told you so". even my own mom!

People!!!!
it's time to do it ourselves. we need to be more involved on whats going on, not only during elections.
We live in the United States of Amnesia, are we going to fall for this again?
vote and be more involved, not just once every 4 yrs!

i am going to vote for RP, just not gonna give him my dependency, i have to keep that guard up. hope you guys do the same.
any thoughts?

no insults or name calling please, im just quite vociferous about my skepticism.

edit on 29-12-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

"What if Ron Paul is just another puppet like the rest of them?
What if he ends up selling out the American people too?"

America is really fed up with the corruption and bs these days.

If at the end of all this love for Ron Paul he turned out to be another pawn . puppet , etc..

then we simply

eat him.

Thats right it would turn ugly and some cannbilism would go on , because of all the anger , and espically being double crossed by our boy 30+ year mr philisohpical messege !

I wouldn'nt turn any more politicians for aslong as i live .

If that old man is pulling my chain ! then dammit FTW! i'm throwing in the towel

With Ronny his thing you can see actions speak louder then words.

With his voting record , and values.

The other clowns are so shady , with more words then action , you already know they are off the list lol.

But there has to be some good guys for us to have a little hope right?

Our guy is Ron paul right now ! If that gets taken away . then screw them all. Just gonna save them the trouble and mail them my right arm
edit on 29-12-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

heck i hope you actually stand by your words then.
i don't know why we haven't had Obama for brunch yet?
we'll end up forgetting about the president a few days after inauguration.
EVERY person iv'e asked about Obama that voted for Obama, have NO CLUE AT ALL of what he's done.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
see this line alot around here.

what if hes just another puppet?

welp, his ideas seem good, hes never flip flopped before, and lord knows hes been in the business for a long time.

the alternative is to vote for obama again, a confirmed puppet, or one of the other republican candidates that have been rammed down our throats by msm, backed by big business dollars.

in other words, take a chance on paul, or choose the embodiment of puppetry.

i like the odds, id go paul.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
If Ron Paul is a puppet, it means it's been a trap - consistently planned for over 30 years according to his voting record. I would not feel ashamed falling for a trap that was that seriously planned.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Ron Paul was a puppet.....

but then he took an arrow to the knee or something like that...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
If Ron Paul is a puppet, it means it's been a trap - consistently planned for over 30 years according to his voting record. I would not feel ashamed falling for a trap that was that seriously planned.

yes i agree. what IF RP is their plan "b". thinking hypothetically that the American people may one day "wake up". what better person to fall back on than RP?
edit on 29-12-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Ron Paul -
- Upholds the Constitution
- Has said the same message for 30 years
- Veteran
- Doctor
- Follows in the steps of America's Forefathers.
- Wants Freedom and Liberty.
- More stuff
- More stuff.

A puppet? Impossible.

I think TPTB are waiting for him to get into office, then take him out.. The Powers would not want such a person in office. What if he gets assassinated and America reacts? Isn't that what the Powers want? A mass riot?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

We all thought Obama would bring change and in the end nothing happened. Which is why I am very skeptical about Ron Paul as well. One thing I have noticed is that money talks in this country.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
this is what i fear as well... what if his entire political career is part of a massive deception?

let me put this into perspective:
in 2008, the citizens voted for Obama; an Illinois senator with an inadequate political history that really sold his campaign with "hope." the majority of people that say they have their "eyes opened to the truth" see the hidden agenda behind obama, and before him, bush, and before him, his father, and so on and so forth. the whole world knows of the NWO, illuminati, secret society, etc. the american people are now looking for a hero, a non corrupt politician that will restore America. they want someone who knows what they are doing in the oval office. who best to achieve that goal?

Ron Paul, a decorated congressman that served over two decades with an unblemished political record. A man that speaks out on big government. A man of honor. A man of reputation. Under the flag of restoration, this is the man the American people are looking for... A man that they feel they need.

I think RP supporters are cult-like, and that's exactly what they have been programmed and trained to do. When people noticed that RP was getting less air time than other candidates, a huge uproar ensued shed light on the bias MSM was treating RP with. it is so blatant that with media and music nowadays of the NWO/illuminati, it is like they are puking it right in front of our face. there is a reason for that. i feel like the TPTB were merely conducting experiments, and taking the appropriate steps necessary to reach their goal. i'm also wary of Sarah Palin supporting RP, that just raised a flag for me.

sometimes, when somethings sound too good to be true, it generally isnt true. TPTB always cash in on the movement that is being generated... the RON PAUL REVOLUTION...

hopefully, i am wrong
edit on 29-12-2011 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ron Paul= Harvey Dent

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

What if Ron Paul is just another puppet like the rest of them?
What if he ends up selling out the American people too?

I will be voting for Ron Paul. But I will be happy to give my perspective to your question.

First let me say, the other choices for the GOP are without a doubt puppets in my opinion.

I also see Obama and Hillary as puppets.

I want to go on the record before I go any further and say in no way or form do I believe Ron Paul is a puppet.

So along with all my other personal reasons for casting a vote for Ron Paul, I see him as the only option to challenge the status quo and show my displeasure with the current government. With that being said, I truly believe that if Ron Paul turned out to be a puppet, things would not take long to spiral out of control. Let me explain.

IF and I do mean IF Ron Paul were too be elected president. That would mean a lot of Obamas base are truly fed up with the lies. It would also mean the majority of the republican base were also feeling disenfranchised. We would be at another first moment. The first Libertarian-Republican President...

I can take a gander that within the first year we would begin to see movements much larger than the occupy movement. With an even wider assortment of Americans from different levels of society.

With all the obvious control mechanisms being used on all of the US MSM outlets, and the trash that is being fed to the American public on all facets of the political system and financial system. With the growing infringements on individual rights and the tearing and breaking apart of the American middle class. With six figure minorities living lavishly on the backs of the working class citizen. We will see Rome burn.

And the last part of my statement, well that also is a possibility if we don’t vote for Ron Paul. At the current rate of things globally another puppet could just very well be the end of us anyway. So for those of you on the ropes I guess in theory we are all walking on Occam’s razor.

Now who wants another helping of war, inflation, lies and tyranny? New and improved American protein shake coming too you in 2012.

Aesop

I felt there was no reason to go into an Armageddon scenario we all know how it will play out as things continue to collapse.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Aesop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Not a puppet but a controlled opposition.

Watch the movie Metropolis. When the Proles tire of their purpose and the elite are mildly threatened, an emissary will be sent to ease the tensions and to provide the appearance of solution. Thus, the Proles are once again calmed without gaining any truer sense of freedom.

I hate having to prefix something I say with "I'm not a Ron Paul hater" it just shows the level of sheepdom on this board. One can be a sheep and be a sheep following the right Shepard, it doesn't make a person any less of a sheep. That said, hear me out without anger or snide comments.

So, RonPaul closes a central bank (Rothschild) in the United States. Ron Paul ends certain restrictions and regulations that prevent corporations from either prospering or becoming what they were in the late 1800s early 1900s. This happens, with a weakened federal government, and what are we to expect to occur. If you are on ATS and here simply for politics, stop reading.

On some level, we all know that the 2008 collapse was triggered purposefully. Certain corporations and banking cartels saw a huge influx of money, as others were sacrificed for the profit of a few. We all know that the 20s crash was orchestrated as well. We all know that many of the wars over the past century have been orchestrated and plotted by those way more powerful than the state or the banks. What happens when a central bank like the Federal Reserve is "ended" right as Europe's new plan fails and the Chinese housing market fails?

That's right, America won't be able to provide any secret bailouts. You see, the issue now becomes so much less for those in power. They not only NOT need the United States as a central base of power, but sacrificing the Federal Reserve will provide them with the ability to create a central world wide power authority that will "save everyone". If the US doesn't comply, so what? Everyone else will. America won't even be needed in this circumstance. Doubt it could happen? Does this sound familiar: www.reuters.com...

When such a scenario occurs, the United States will look so much less attractive to corporations/business industries, because it is not playing ball with the rest of the world. Corporations will be able to have their say in a severely weakened economic America...and that's hoping that the United States doesn't adopt the new currency out of necessity. Isolationism will only work for so long, or will only be allowed to continue for so long.

Yes, there are a lot of what if's but none of them are unlikely.
Watch your Shepard Paul, little sheep. He may lead you to a promise land, he may lead you in circles, or maybe worst of all....he may lead you into the jaws of the wolf.

Be careful. Those are my words.
edit on 29-12-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2011 by TheOneElectric because: spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
lol i got a good analogy.

youre hungry, you want an apple. you have 3 choices.

A. the same apples youve been eating the last 4 years, theyre poisoned, you know that now, you bought them back in the day, they sold you on lies, but like a fool you bought them anyway. you are offered the chance to buy another 4 year supply. tempting, but you want to look at the other options before committing.

B. shady characters are pushing apples that are very similar to the ones youre trying to get away from, the poisoned ones, in fact aside from the logo, and the associated brand, theyre practically identical. your pretty sure theyre also poisoned.

C. good old wholesome apples, right off the tree, at your very own grandfathers house, he planted that tree as a child, and now its a big and healthy. but your scared, what if its a trap, a big elaborate plot to make you eat a seemingly delicious nutritious apple, when its actually poison! somehow he predicted your plight years before, and began literally sowing the seeds of deception.

so do you take a chance on gramps, or just say, "aww hell gimme the poisoned one?"
edit on 29-12-2011 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The OP brings up a very good point.

The way I see it, if Obama could fool the nation then it's plausible that any other candidate could as well (Romney, Bachmann, Paul, etc).

The OP is right that we should stop depending on Presidents to fix everything and start with Congress.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuker

Many good things were said about Obama as well but in the end, they meant nothing.

I'm more interested in what RP would do as President than what he has done for the past 30 years.

His legislative record has been posted along with some of the B.S like the newsletters, etc. Honestly, that stuff has been blown wayyyyy out of proportion.

edit on 29-12-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
The OP brings up a very good point.

The way I see it, if Obama could fool the nation then it's plausible that any other candidate could as well (Romney, Bachmann, Paul, etc).

The OP is right that we should stop depending on Presidents to fix everything and start with Congress.

Ron Paul is not Obama! Jeez just cause you fell for Obama's line of BS 3 years ago, does not mean everyone else is just like him. Let it go already.

For the OP, this question has been asked and answered several times over. You can probably type the question into the ATS search feature and find at least 5 threads on the topic.

If Ron Paul is just another puppet, you are talking about the greatest scam and hustle this country has ever seen. We are talking about a conspiracy that would be over 30 years in the making. 30 + years and not once has Ron Paul slipped up. Not once has he voted in a way that does not match his words. Not once has he been caught being as corrupt as those he shares a Congressional seat with.

I personally do not know anyone who can lie consistently for 3 months and keep their story straight, eventually they always trip up. Yet we are to believe that Ron Paul has done it, in the public eye, for over 30 years while keeping it a secret from the people in his district, the media, other members of Congress, the Senate, and the world.

How plausible is that really?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by snarfbot

Psst...Psst
"Who gave gramps the seeds?"

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Reply to post by MrWendal

I will not "get over it" until people learn to think beyond their dependence on talking heads to fix their problems.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

I'm more concerned about our vote, will they count? if Ron Paul wins the nomination, I will be more confident that our vote does indeed count. Which would be a WIN, whether the person We The People voted for turns out to be a puppet or not. I highly doubt Ron Paul is a puppet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join