It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream That Led Me To A Forgotten Girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
So I got this Nikon D40X right before school started. I have been balls deep in photography ever since. Yesterday in the afternoon, I remembered this girl from the pool I used to work at. She was friends with one of my coworkers who was also a friend. She is smoking hot, completely down to earth, and very friendly. I hadn't thought of her in probably 4 years. We never talked much either, in fact, I don't ever remember talking to her about anything important, you know, like what she likes to do, what her past was like, her favorite movies, etc. She never once mentioned her interest in photography. From the little I remember, it was just a passing phrase during a conversation about something like the Jonas Brothers or, at the time Austin Powers, or what it was like at high school.

Anyway, like I said, I thought of her today for the first time in years, and recently I have been obsessing (almost) over photography. I looked her up on Facebook, and she accepted. Cliche right? Lo and behold, she is also very into photography and very into things that I too am into.

What are the odds that I randomly think of a person after years of not doing so, and they are practically in the same life-boat as I? I am perplexed. Anyone have any thoughts?

edit on 29-12-2011 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

I've never really thought much of astrology until I came here. I also just noticed she is a Libra. The last 4 girls I have had relationships with have been Libras, and what makes the astrology part even weirder is that Venus is a guiding planet for a Libra, and I have been strangely attracted to looking at Venus lately. Maybe because it so damn bright right now. I am also a Leo, a fire sign, and there can be no fire without air, and Libras are Air signs.
edit on 29-12-2011 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
My thoughts are that you secretly admire her, yet kept her in the back of your brain due to fears possibly?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

meibe "energy".
something similar has happen to me a few times. on christmas eve i dropped my mom off at the marked and i went to pick something up from my dad's house. when i went back to pick my mom up, i though i saw my EX walking inside the market while as i waited for my mom. 2 hours later she calls me to tell me that she was in town and that she wanted to see me.

shes in the navy.
very odd.
edit on 29-12-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Well I was always attracted to her, but that was at face value. She is stunning. Other than that, I know nothing about her really.

new topics

top topics

join