It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, to the informed and enlightened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hello members of the ATS community.

I've been lurking on this site from the sidelines for quite some time and decided it's time to 'reveal' myself and become part of the community. I'm no government official or one of the people (seemingly, reputedly and reputably) directly exposed to aliens or otherwise.
I'm simply an individual infatuated in the web of lies, and disinformation we're exposed to by the media on a daily basis. The existence and constant refusal of an advanced alien race (which, of course is still up for debate.
), and the great lengths at which (many of) the governments of this world go to cover up the phenomenon. The men behind the curtains who grasp the puppet strings, shaping the direction which we are advancing to conform to their schedule, perpetuating their -already- well in place goal. Among other forms of intellectual tyranny and suppression.

This website is one of the relative few that are opening the eyes of many individuals, in many different ways, and it's great to be a part of it, finally. I look forward to contributing to the best of my abilities, and to the coming revolution of information we're apt to experience if this site, and sites like this continue to flourish, inform, illuminate, and inspire.

Best wishes to you all in the remaining days of 2011, and best of luck to all in the new year. It will surely prove to be an eventful one.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Etheraeon

Welcome in from the cold.
Warm your feet and float lightly on the rivers.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well thank you friend, much appreciated. Though I still only feel bitter cold for the state of affairs

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Welcome up, and good call on the media.
All the best.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
hi ...
we are glad to have ya

hope you have a good day....peace

and we add 1 to the tally.....O K

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Thanks guys for the well wishes and welcoming, hope I can contribute a fresh outlook on some things.

top topics

join