It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Hi Err,

Yes - that is why we are here - in order to go through a lot of stuff, and then come out the other side.

It is tough.

And what is the point? I think we have battles, and then we win or lose.

The point? Um, I am still asking myself that.

Even though I believe in a spiritual afterlife (and I could be wrong) - I have always asked myself - what is the point?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Thank you all for the replies. They are very insightful. I'm still not sure what I think and I think I am sure about that.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolidFaith

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Frogs my mortal enemy! Well there is always a test on something. Testing if your personality has changed or anything of the sort. An example of the personality change could be seeing whether or not you have become more generous or something.

edit on 29-12-2011 by SolidFaith because: (no reason given)

Frogs are amphibians and toads are reptiles, so given that frogs are your mortal enemy, then toads are your immortal friend.

You and no one else is being tested. Everyone is dew'n nothing more than participating in an Experiment in Chaos, to settle a bet.

Ribbit

To me they are all the same and I can't really stand them xD.

Hm but who's bet? I do so much agree with at least the chaos portion as their are certainly several instances of chaos playing out in the universe but just wondering on the bet part.

Actually, there is NO chaos in the Universe, it IS Perfect Order.

Law of Order: Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control.

Equation of Perfect Order: Zero Control = Zero Chaos = Perfect Order

As to who made the bet, WE All did!

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Frogs my mortal enemy! Well there is always a test on something. Testing if your personality has changed or anything of the sort. An example of the personality change could be seeing whether or not you have become more generous or something.

Frogs are amphibians and toads are reptiles, so given that frogs are your mortal enemy, then toads are your immortal friend.

You and no one else is being tested. Everyone is dew'n nothing more than participating in an Experiment in Chaos, to settle a bet.

Ribbit

Hm but who's bet? I do so much agree with at least the chaos portion as their are certainly several instances of chaos playing out in the universe but just wondering on the bet part.

Law of Order: Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control.

Ribbit

Hmm that last tidbit reminds me of a theory that I've heard regarding souls and what we are :p.

Interesting that you say Order via control breeds Chaos. I guess I am not really used to things around here or the way of thoughts I'm kind of wondering how that comes about? I thought that with a certain amount of control one can produce order, but if one slacks on said order chaos can ensue? Is that similar to what you were saying or am I not even in the same ballpark? lol

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidFaith

Is your theory related to the teachings of Ramtha?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Ribbit

Ribbit

Hmm that last tidbit reminds me of a theory that I've heard regarding souls and what we are :p.

Interesting that you say Order via control breeds Chaos. I guess I am not really used to things around here or the way of thoughts I'm kind of wondering how that comes about? I thought that with a certain amount of control one can produce order, but if one slacks on said order chaos can ensue? Is that similar to what you were saying or am I not even in the same ballpark? lol

First, you were correct to assume I was referring to WE the Souls, when I said WE All did.

Second, notice the last part of the Law of Order:

"Control, via Order, isn't Control."

What that says is Control & Order aren't the same.

The Universe is Perfect Order and WE the Souls reside within that Perfect Order, so how would you think WE the Souls could possibly understand Chaos, when it doesn't exist naturally? Postulating only goes so far and the next step after postulation is RUN an EXPERIMENT.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Sorry for the late reply.

What I meant was that we are presented with challenges, and how we respond to those challenges determines further outcomes in our life, how we react to situations determines further outcomes, in this way it is a test, a test to see what you can learn from every situation and encounter. What I have learnt is that if you go into every situation with a smile, positive thoughts and a general sense of compassion and empathy then the outcomes of almost all those situations are positive, which in turn will bring further positive outcomes and encounters, which can help you enjoy your time here, and hopefully help other people too (which is the main point). In this sense it is a test to see what you can learn, and to see how harmoniously you can CHOOSE to live within the universe.

Does this make sense?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Sorry for the late reply.

What I meant was that we are presented with challenges, and how we respond to those challenges determines further outcomes in our life, how we react to situations determines further outcomes, in this way it is a test, a test to see what you can learn from every situation and encounter. What I have learnt is that if you go into every situation with a smile, positive thoughts and a general sense of compassion and empathy then the outcomes of almost all those situations are positive, which in turn will bring further positive outcomes and encounters, which can help you enjoy your time here, and hopefully help other people too (which is the main point). In this sense it is a test to see what you can learn, and to see how harmoniously you can CHOOSE to live within the universe.

Does this make sense?

Oracle:
I told you before. No one can see beyond a choice they don't understand, and I mean no one.

Neo:
What choice.

Oracle:
It doesn't matter. It's my choice. I have mine to make same as you have yours.

Neo:
Does that include what things to tell me and what not to tell me?

Oracle:
Of course not.

Neo:
Then why didn't you tell me about the Architect? Why didn't you tell me about Zion, the ones before me? Why didn't you tell me the truth?

Oracle:
Because it wasn't time for you to know.

Neo:
Who decided it wasn't time?

Oracle:
You know who.

Neo:
I know. But, I think it's time for me to know a few more things.

Oracle:
So do I.

Neo:
Tell me how I separated my mind from my body without jacking in. Tell me how I stopped four sentinels by thinking it. Tell me just what the hell is happening to me.

Oracle:
The power of the one extends beyond this world. It reaches from here, all the way back to where you came from.

Neo:
Where?

Oracle:
The source. That's what you felt when you touched those sentinels, but you weren't ready for it. You should be dead, but apparently you weren't ready for that either.

Neo:
The Architect told me that if I didn't return to the source, Zion would be destroyed by midnight tonight.

Oracle:
Please. You and I may not be able to see beyond our own choices, but that man can't see past any choice.

Neo:
Why not?

Oracle:
He doesn't understand them, he can't. To him they are variables and equations. One at a time each must be solved and counted. That's his purpose: to balance the equation.

Neo:
What's your purpose?

Oracle:
To unbalance it.

Neo:
Why? What do you want?

Oracle:
I want the same thing you want, Neo, and I'm willing to go as far as you are to get it.

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join