It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibalism on TV in Netherlands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

Originally posted by zbeliever
The article didn't say....Did it taste like chicken?

Most likely like pork, or pig as it should be called. People's flesh most resemble pigs and our diet is similar to theirs; we eat anything and everything. I read somewhere (please take this with a grain of salt) that pigs where genetically modified from wild boar and human genes (lol) and that's why we are so close in skin, organs and to a certain extent intelligence (pigs are ranked higher in intelligence than dogs). Don't know where I read it, but for whatever reason it stuck with me.

Also I have read that human flesh when cooked smells like bacon.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

Something I've long suspected. It makes sense, and fits in with everyone who won't speak the reason but tells me not to eat pork, albeit there are diseases tptb have induced and tampered with pork, but also the intelligence part I've noted,.

This would be an incredible crime against humanity and also all this animal by felons who need to be arrested cosmically, and I cannot wait for this team to do it. That is what I'm waiting for the arrests, though I have a feeling we'll be out of body and relate to the True Family coming in when this cycle is over.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

When and who modified wild boar and human genes to make pigs? Where did you hear that?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I'd still watch this dutch show over Jersey Shore.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Not buying it....

The network which hosts this controversial show is the same that brought us "the great donor show"back in 2007.

De grote donorshow

The program involved a supposedly terminally ill 37-year-old woman donating a kidney to one of twentyfive people requiring a kidney transplantation. After a first selection, three people remained. Viewers were able to send advice on who they thought she should choose to give her kidney to via text messages.[1][2] The profit made by the text messages was given to the Dutch Kidney Foundation.[3] The program, due to its controversial nature, had received heavy international criticism in the run up to the broadcast.[1][2] In the end, it was revealed during the course of the show that the terminally ill woman was, in reality, an actress

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

Originally posted by zbeliever
The article didn't say....Did it taste like chicken?

Most likely like pork, or pig as it should be called. People's flesh most resemble pigs and our diet is similar to theirs; we eat anything and everything. I read somewhere (please take this with a grain of salt) that pigs where genetically modified from wild boar and human genes (lol) and that's why we are so close in skin, organs and to a certain extent intelligence (pigs are ranked higher in intelligence than dogs). Don't know where I read it, but for whatever reason it stuck with me.

Also I have read that human flesh when cooked smells like bacon.

Something I've long suspected. It makes sense, and fits in with everyone who won't speak the reason but tells me not to eat pork, albeit there are diseases tptb have induced and tampered with pork, but also the intelligence part I've noted,.

This would be an incredible crime against humanity and also all this animal by felons who need to be arrested cosmically, and I cannot wait for this team to do it. That is what I'm waiting for the arrests, though I have a feeling we'll be out of body and relate to the True Family coming in when this cycle is over.

Yeah dunno if someone made that up because of all those factors or if it's actually true. Makes one go hmm though.

Originally posted by FIFIGI

When and who modified wild boar and human genes to make pigs? Where did you hear that?

Sorry I don't remember, read it years ago. I think it was some Annuki(sp?) website connected to ancient alien (12th planet) theory. Funny how the bible speaks specifically about swine and according to ancient alien theory large parts of the bible (old testament) are actually cut and pastes from the older Sumerian texts. In the ancient alien theory, God is really translated as gods and they, through highly advance technology spliced their genes with ape genes to create homo sapiens (we made man in our image and our likeness). Maybe they created pigs as well? I don't remember really, I could be far off with that. My curiosity has peaked, gonna go look for it.

EDIT: Did a quick search and though I wasn't able to find the original source I found some interesting articles:

open.salon.com...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Another resson for DIVINE INTERVENTION. There is no use of this type of lower conscious activity sharing especially on a global scale, the IGNORANCE. NO tv no ignorance global share the IRONY..

edit on 12/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

With all their human brain cells going into lab rats, I don't think so. I have a very strong feeling they've committed the most heinous atrocious acts. Humanity would be off the hook. Sins or crimes only take place with the intention to do so. So their huge karma dump was wasted on us.

Buddha said something profound that I've known all my life:

Once a man came unto me and denounced me on account of my observing the Way and practicing great loving-kindness. But I kept silent and did not answer him. The denunciation ceased. Then I asked him. 'If you bring a present to your neighbour and he accepts it not; does the present come back to you?' He replied, 'It will.' I said, 'You denounce me now, but as I accept it not, you must take the wrong deed back on your own person. It is like echo succeeding sound, it is like shadow following object; you never escape the effect of your own evil deeds. Be therefore mindful, and cease from doing evil. - He who never thinks of anything as "mine" does not feel the lack of anything - he is never worried by a sense of loss.

Their gift of karma dumps on humanity, all their codings, all the things they do behind our backs, in our religions they think they have entrapped us with ARE NULL AND VOID and the full intent of harm returned to the sender, and they really need to make those U-Turns.

This is being done also to increase the suffering and awareness of torture to these animals and to lower earths vibration to merge with the hellzones of those whom they serve.

Our testing ground/school.

And I've been shown the arrests.

Cannabilism is ILLEGAL in my country, it should be in theirs too. What an evil shocking thing they've done, just to try and create really low, locked minds, they can control.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Cannabilism is ILLEGAL in my country, it should be in theirs too.

It is illegal in the country where this is shown (which is the Netherlands). That's why this appears to be an other media stunt....

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
actually, a friend recieved really bad burns durring a house fire.
i was there, he got scorched on his thigh and other places.
due to this experience, i can say that cooking flesh does not smell like bacon.
edit on 29-12-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

What did it smell like? I'm not sure I wanna know ... I've heard it smells kind of metallic though, because of the blood. I've also heard that the burning hair smells worse than the flesh itself.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot

Originally posted by rubbertramp
actually, a friend recieved really bad burns durring a house fire.
i was there, he got scorched on his thigh and other places.
due to this experience, i can say that cooking flesh does not smell like bacon.
edit on 29-12-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

What did it smell like? I'm not sure I wanna know ... I've heard it smells kind of metallic though, because of the blood. I've also heard that the burning hair smells worse than the flesh itself.

Yea i'm curious too. I was around many campfires as a kid so i'm familiar with the smell of burning hair, very unpleasant to say the least. (luckily) i never experienced burning flesh.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I won't even believe this until someone actually translates this.

If this is true, it's beyond twisted.

What is the human species being prepared for?

That's the big question and by who?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhh, Human. The other white meat!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Interesting reply and when asked, Gein, the cannibal portrayed in Silence of the Lambs had mentioned when asked that human meat taste like pork.

Well leaving this thread, a little too strange for my taste.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
But thay eat it selfs meat
yeah

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

i have heard we taste like pork our meat is almost
the same thats why they can use pig organs in
transplants

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It is all fake, here the source on upi.com
Dutch TV cannibalism stunt a hoax

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

The Dutch love their meat, however as the price of meat over here go'es up every minuet. Dutch veil is to expensive for the majority of the flesh eating inhabitants. It seems clear to me that they find themselves with only two options remaining open to them, human flesh an answer to the illegal emigrants problem. The production and farming of Mealyworms and the setting up of a new chain of fast food centers selling Bug Burgers.
The seeds for this bazaar practice were planted in the Austin Powers film where that crazy dutch man Goldmember kept eating his own flesh.
As for me I love the Dutch. With a little salt and pepper of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join