It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibalism on TV in Netherlands

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here is what is happening on Dutch TV show Proefkonijnen:

1:32PM GMT 20 Dec 2011 Presenters Dennis Storm and Valerio Zeno both allegedly underwent surgery to remove small pieces of flesh from their bodies prior to the aptly titled show Proefkonijnen, meaning Guinea Pigs, which is scheduled to be broadcast in the Netherlands on Wednesday. Storm was filmed having surgery to remove a piece of his bottom whilst Zeno gave up part of his abdomen. The pair were then challenged to eat each other's body part after it had been fried in sunflower oil by a TV che
S ee link

Here is a video, if you can watch it:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
They cooked it and ate it. Is this some sort of propaganda of cannibalism going on? What is it they are preparing Dutch people for?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I swear it's like with every month that passes we go backwards in history 5-10 years. We're already back in 1257 so december 21st 2012 really could be the end....

WHO DOES THAT?!?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I suffered through that for 1:25 and didnt even get to see him eat it!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
what kind of sick twisted sh-t is this. one guy is eating part of another guy's ass and the other is eating liposuction left overs.

now i have to question my stance on legalizing drugs.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Would be a lot more fun if they were eating the brains of convicted felons.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Wow, what the...
Human cannibalism; way to promote Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease!

Possible that it can be contracted by human flesh alone(as a vector): here

edit on 28-12-2011 by dreamingawake because: added source

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

The show is named Guinea Pigs? Never thought I would say this, but another country may be ahead of the US in...odd....entertainment shows.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
what kind of sick twisted sh-t is this. one guy is eating part of another guy's ass and the other is eating liposuction left overs.

now i have to question my stance on legalizing drugs.

Oh come on, it was cooked!!! Haha, I completely agree that this was a pointless action, and what it shows is that the networks know that they can increase ratings by playing to the mindless public by going over the top. Anything that is controversial, that doesn't involve exposing truths that really matter, will be shown somewhere in the world by some television network.

Let's face it...No matter which country you are in, most television shows are made to create entertainment for the brain-dead. Something that doesn't make the viewer really "think," but rather "react" to the obscene, the humorous, etc, depending on the intended reaction those airing the show want. Granted not all television shows are designed this way, but there are definitely more of them than there were 10 years ago. It gets worse every couple of years it seems, as they have to keep topping themselves and their competition to stay ahead in the ratings.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The article didn't say....Did it taste like chicken?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
reply to post by FIFIGI

The show is named Guinea Pigs? Never thought I would say this, but another country may be ahead of the US in...odd....entertainment shows.

I guess you never heard about Japan

As for the OP, it's real sickening what people would do (contestants and the producers, script writers etc..) to get ratings. No shame whatsoever.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
can somebody pass the hot sauce?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever

Most likely like pork, or pig as it should be called. People's flesh most resemble pigs and our diet is similar to theirs; we eat anything and everything. I read somewhere (please take this with a grain of salt) that pigs where genetically modified from wild boar and human genes (lol) and that's why we are so close in skin, organs and to a certain extent intelligence (pigs are ranked higher in intelligence than dogs). Don't know where I read it, but for whatever reason it stuck with me.

Also I have read that human flesh when cooked smells like bacon.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
TO chewingonmushrooms:

Where did you hear THAT?

edit on 29-12-2011 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

I don't remember, read it years ago. Again I'm not saying I agree with it (genetic splicing) but it just stuck with me for whatever reason. Pigs organs can be used by humans that I know. I also know that when cadavers are lacking, surgical/medical students use pig's to simulate surgeries (and closing gashes with stitches etc..). That and the diet composition I know are fact the theory of slicing, not so much.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

Originally posted by zbeliever

Most likely like pork, or pig as it should be called. People's flesh most resemble pigs and our diet is similar to theirs; we eat anything and everything. I read somewhere (please take this with a grain of salt) that pigs where genetically modified from wild boar and human genes (lol) and that's why we are so close in skin, organs and to a certain extent intelligence (pigs are ranked higher in intelligence than dogs). Don't know where I read it, but for whatever reason it stuck with me.

Sounds delicious...

Bet Soylent Green would have been better if it were all about bacon being people

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
actually, a friend recieved really bad burns durring a house fire.
i was there, he got scorched on his thigh and other places.
due to this experience, i can say that cooking flesh does not smell like bacon.
edit on 29-12-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Man, Kenny Hotz (from Kenny Vs. Spenny fame) did it way crazier! Just watch his newest show, Kenny Hotz Triumph Of The Will, Season 1 Episode 6. He starts off small, eating someones toes nails, then hair, then skin shavings, then he drinks blood! The final part is when he goes on the internet, and gets some loyal fan to send him an actual human placenta. He eats the damn thing, and they won't show it on TV, but Itunes sells the full, uncensored version! SOOOOOOOOOO GROSS!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Not sure if that's not a hoax (that show master obviously has a hoax history) - but either way, it's just re-affirms WHY we don't watch STUPIVISION for almost 7 years now.

What's in the next show? People eating a bowl of Crap "Musli" and then millions of people watching it and clapping?
Can't wait to watch.... /NOT

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

The smell of burnt hair is pretty powerful. Most of the pig when cooked doesn't smell like bacon, only the gut or belly. Maybe someone is willing to debunk the myth by lighting their tummy on fire? For the love of science of course

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join