It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only authentic UFO video I have ever seen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by Rocketman7

I would really appreciate the effort here. I know of one other video that was so high deff and breathtaking It was immediately said to be CGI and a very obscure videographer claimed credit for it although , as far as I can tell all he ever filmed was African wildlife, no CGI work at all really. Since then all copy's of the high deff version of that video have also been disappeared.
Anyway I would really be glad if you can find the codec.

Well I found a copy of the video on an old cd and for whatever reason, playing now even on my own computer, you can't see the plasma like you used to.

So I uploaded it anyways to youtube, and it is marginally better than the previous youtube example.

So again, for whatever reason, everyone here gets 2 percent better veiwing of this video. lol

And for that I had to work my butt off to find it and get it to work.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Sorry this just isn't helping your case.

How did the "plasma" magically disappear? Since you're apparently more of an expert on video's etc..

The "UFO" looks so 2 dimensional.

The video could have plasma, it could have fire shooting out of the dome, it could be setting the trees on fire for all I care, you just haven't submitted anything decent that would make myself and I'm sure other people believe this is a real E.T spacecraft.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

And a thanks for the codec would have been nice

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
Sorry this just isn't helping your case.

How did the "plasma" magically disappear? Since you're apparently more of an expert on video's etc..

The "UFO" looks so 2 dimensional.

The video could have plasma, it could have fire shooting out of the dome, it could be setting the trees on fire for all I care, you just haven't submitted anything decent that would make myself and I'm sure other people believe this is a real E.T spacecraft.

How does the plasma dissappear?

Different codecs now from when the video was first encoded. Different methods of handling video.

MPEG is a lossy format.

Here is the file uploaded into megaupload. If anyone has quicktime, the newest version, you can see yet again a marginally better rendering which shows more of the disk. And just a hint of the plasma now.

www.megaupload.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Plasma lol..

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Its very obviously fake, the very motion of it is typical of cgi. It constantly amazes me how people have become so incredibly fooled by CGI effects. As someone who has worked a lot with 3D animation suites and in video editing I can instantly tell if something is computer generated by the typical way it looks, moves and my knowledge of available effects, filters, animation styles etc.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
You can get a slightly better rendering with Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 player as well...
The plasma shows up as just a red blur now when before you could see detail.

Try various players and maybe see if you have legacy codecs, for the MPEG 1 codec, maybe try high quality rendering, you might get more detail.

I will do the same and see what I can find.

At present it seems like PowerDVD gives the best rendering so far. I will keep trying.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Ohh yeah I won't be doing any of that. I only done that for #s and giggles and because I already had Quicktime installed.

I notice in your other threads, or posts you've made you suffer from delusions, such as thinking you receive emails from a "galactic mainframe"?

Then in other posts I see, you seem coherent and on the ball. Are you on medication?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

post by Rocketman7
The only authentic UFO video I have ever seen

Really ? ,
So you've not seen the "disk" judder at .03 on the video giving away the fact that its been added to the scene

On a hoax scale of 1 to 10 I would give this video an 8 , not terrible but it is poor and sloppily done .

In all my years of studying UFOlogy, and as a graphics expert, and with a great deal of knowledge of camera work, and lighting, and physics, this is the only video that has ever passed my test.

You are a graphics expert and yet you believe this video , what test did it pass ?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Originally posted by sweetnlow
Its CGI
no really it is

CGI was developed by programmers over a long period of time. I am one of those programmers who developed CGI.

Edit - really not worth the comment.
edit on 29-12-2011 by something wicked because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ok last one.

I converted it to AVI, made it larger, and uploaded it to megaupload and now you can see the effect it has
on the air just before it enters the trees on the right.

Thats all you get. SInce we are now into name calling and personal ad hominem attacks. The sign that a psychopath is in our midst and we don't want to get him excited. He might go postal.

www.megaupload.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Personally I don't think the footage in the video is authentic. If you watch it closely you can spot the errors straight way. The UFO just doesn't blend in very well and probably the person who made this came up with the bright idea of placing a grey UFO onto a grey sky - obviously they are not that bright! Things like this really discredit those videos which are real which is a shame.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Just stating facts on the type of person you have shown yourself to be in other threads

Making observations, something you can't do with this video.

In regards to your last attempt at cleaning up the video, you can put sprinkles on dog crap, when you serve it up, it's still dog crap.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

In all my years of studying UFOlogy, and as a graphics expert, and with a great deal of knowledge of camera work, and lighting, and physics, this is the only video that has ever passed my test.
When I first discovered the video in Kazaa, where it was leaked years ago, it was quite high def.

But even so when you examine the video frame by frame, you can find that one or two frames in the video were out of sequence. The video was edited, and those frames reversed to allow for plausible deniability.

The actual imagery was not tampered with, just a few frames reversed in sequence.

The plasma in the original was very clear, and at the time, it was not possible to do plasma as a special effect and I am not sure it can be done now even as well as it appeared in the original of this video.

At any rate take a look, it is all over the net now so you have probably seen it before.
Its a good litmus test for fake UFO websites.

If they have UFO videos and do not have this video? That website is probably disinfo.

There was a massive effort to discredit this video when it was leaked on Kazaa.

The net was flooded with similar fakes and it was very difficult to find it on-line for several years.

Google Video Link

So google video will not work for me?

Link then
video.google.com...
edit on 28-12-2011 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

Well, you suck at researching ufology.

Shouldn't have to tell a so called "ufologist" this, but there's video of numerous ufo's stationed right over the White House in July, 1953, on two separate occasions. President Truman talked about it, and fighter pilots were sent after them, to no avail.

It's laughable you don't know about that incident, especially since I posted a thread on it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence

Just stating facts on the type of person you have shown yourself to be in other threads

Making observations, something you can't do with this video.

In regards to your last attempt at cleaning up the video, you can put sprinkles on dog crap, when you serve it up, it's still dog crap.

And for you there is no cure my friend. I can only offer you pity.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I suffer no delusions. Save your pity. I enjoy what I am.

I guess they couldn't cure your problems either?

Try stick to the topic at hand, I know it is hard, but you should keep defending your position.

Or I could offer you one of these and just admit it's a hoax?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

When I first discovered the video in Kazaa, where it was leaked years ago, it was quite high def.

But even so when you examine the video frame by frame, you can find that one or two frames in the video were out of sequence. The video was edited, and those frames reversed to allow for plausible deniability.

The actual imagery was not tampered with, just a few frames reversed in sequence.

The plasma in the original was very clear, and at the time, it was not possible to do plasma as a special effect and I am not sure it can be done now even as well as it appeared in the original of this video.

At any rate take a look, it is all over the net now so you have probably seen it before.
Its a good litmus test for fake UFO websites.

If they have UFO videos and do not have this video? That website is probably disinfo.

There was a massive effort to discredit this video when it was leaked on Kazaa.

The net was flooded with similar fakes and it was very difficult to find it on-line for several years.

Google Video Link

So google video will not work for me?

Link then
video.google.com...
edit on 28-12-2011 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

Well, you suck at researching ufology.

Shouldn't have to tell a so called "ufologist" this, but there's video of numerous ufo's stationed right over the White House in July, 1953, on two separate occasions. President Truman talked about it, and fighter pilots were sent after them, to no avail.

It's laughable you don't know about that incident, especially since I posted a thread on it.

Well I know about all the testimonials, the radar returns, the sightings by qualified pilots, astronauts, Roswell, all of it. There is a website that has a complete archive of every major incident ever recorded in human history.

UFOEvidence org. And what does all that end up with except, the same old thing.

You have ground trace evidence, you have people claiming to have things but in all of that you have tons of disinfo. Which can only mean there is a presence on earth that does not want full disclosure.

Well is that so surprising? That an advanced race if it were watching humanity might work to not have its presence verified? Of course.
And might it have the capacity to mess with mens minds? Well thats what every sci fi film in the 50's said.
How difficult would that be really for an advanced race? Piece a cake.

So what are we left with? The Disclosure project? Well if you look at the testimonials they are incredible.
Professional career people staking their reputations on their testimony.

Here all we have in this thread is one single video. But unlike the myriad of others, it is authentic.
It is real. A real flying disk using electro-gravitic technology.

So then whose is it? Well some people claim the NAZIs had the technology and now live in the antarctic and well at what point does fact meet with fiction?

What an American top secret project?
Well again, why keep it secret when it would just make America a stronger world power?

So whose then?

Well, it is an Anunnaki disk as far as I know, since they are the only race around here with them.

And chances are it didn't come from any further than the moon, since there isn't anywhere to come from other than the moon within light years and light years and no one travels in ships when they can beam across the galaxy in a flash.

You just don't need to take your body with you. You just beam your consciousness to another body.
Bodies are just biological robots. Easily made.

So the only reason you need a metal craft is to be able to actually make bodies somewhere like a suitable planet like earth.

However that ship could travel, but at light speed it would take a long time and how comfortable would that be?

I think it came from the moon. Just like the disk that was shot down at Roswell.

Maybe like the disks that flew over Washington.

But who knows.

What do we have? The Majestic papers to go on?

This whole thing is way over human heads.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

this is the only video that has ever passed my test.

Your test seems to have been created by our public school system, then. That was some pretty good amateur CGI, though.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
Its CGI
no really it is

CGI was developed by programmers over a long period of time. I am one of those programmers who developed CGI.

Ladies and Gentleman! Let's hear it for Mr. Al Gore!!!!!

So Mr. Gore, did you create the internet before or after you created CGI?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think it's fine if you believe it's real. It doesn't hurt anyone.
It's also fine to percieve this as fake.
You can have your opinion, but give everybody else the right to have a differing opinion.
I believe it's fake.
It looks very 2D, and not like a real object (yes, I'm aware that pictures are always 2D).
Also the movement of the camera matches perfect with the movement of the object.
Chances of that happening in real life are very slim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join