It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only authentic UFO video I have ever seen

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Good thing this thread is already in [HOAX].

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I am not a communication device. But thanks for not shooting me.

images.sodahead.com...

GORT!

www.imagebam.com...

Gort! Barada Nikto!

Ok I admit it, Bieb, you finally made me jealous.

But don't forget about the ancient custom that our family has adhered to. You know thats where the Ekimos got it I think. About how the brother has to sleep with the princess first and all that. Just to make sure it isn't a trap.

edit on 12-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
Want to know more? Ok.

Heh heh heh... No thanks. I'm gonna need some serious roughage to move this stuff out of my system as it is.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
ok so approximately at 11:12 pm in columbus/gahanna ohio i saw a UFO so clearly with two of my friends and im still shocked by it, it happend this night. the strange thing is i think i remember seeing a picture of a similar one a LONG time ago, it was an euqilateral triangle shape and had about 6 lights down the side and a bit circle on the bottom in the middle which lit up briefly when it stopped on the other side of the highway (after crossing over us very low and it was illuminated VERY well by the street lights, and later there were searchlights flashing, so i think other people saw it too) if anyone has seen a photo of a similar one can you post a link please??

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join