It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only authentic UFO video I have ever seen

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

The UFO video I posted is not CGI.

Correct; it is a primitive optical effect.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
In my studies of UFOlogy and virtual design I've come across even better animated material then this. After analizing this video I've come to terms that this is definitly a "hoax".

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
In all my years of studying UFOlogy, and as a graphics expert, and with a great deal of knowledge of camera work, and lighting, and physics, this is the only video that has ever passed my test.
When I first discovered the video in Kazaa, where it was leaked years ago, it was quite high def.

i dont know, im not trying to hate on you but this video is 18 seconds long. i wouldnt be suprised at all if it is
not real because honestly it doesnt look so. alot of the chinese ufo vids are way better like the new yrs 2012
with dozens of videos of the same object. or 2009+ with that ufo that left a huge plasma trail behind it etc and so forth

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
In my studies of UFOlogy and virtual design I've come across even better animated material then this. After analizing this video I've come to terms that this is definitly a "hoax".

In your "studies of UFOlogy," did you ever come to the conclusion that the more detailed the image, the LESS authentic it is?

I mean, right here on ATS, I've seen these professed "experts" peeing all over themselves with the OBVIOUSLY bogus series of "Drone UFO" photos from Capitola, CA, a few years ago...

Now, I saw ATS members who called themselves "graphics experts" and "photo analysts" absolutely CROWING about these FAKE photos, claiming they were some of the most authentic EVER.

However, anyone who knows anything about "authentic" UFO photos and videos is that the photographer or videographer is NEVER prepared for high-resolution image captures. NEVER. So, the higher the resolution of the image, the LOWER the probability of authenticity.

That's just a great rule of thumb.

I don't care if you're Ansel Adams, you are NEVER going to have your best equipment at optimum settings with perfect lighting available when and IF you have a UFO encounter.

So, these crisp "drone" photos were OBVIOUSLY hoaxed, and I knew it as soon as I saw the first one.

Even BEFORE you see the image, you can make a judgment based on the CLAIMS of the photographer or videographer — when you see a thread titled "BEST UFO PHOTO EVER!!" you can pretty much bet that it's a hoax, sight unseen.

That's another great rule of thumb.

The title of this thread, for example, was an immediate red flag. When professed "graphics experts" and "photo analysts" chime in that in all their experience and studies (heh heh heh), they've never seen anything LIKE THIS, that's another huge red flag.

Then, when the UFO in question pulls up in front of the camera, pauses for a beauty shot, then departs (usually passing behind a tree for emphasis of "authenticity"), you KNOW it's a fake.

This OP fails on all counts.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I just want to point this out. The length of time it took to make this a hoax thread demonstrates the inability of those that even run this website to use logic reason and common sense.

I challenge anyone with even half a brain to read the first 1-3 pages and not dismiss this crap without another thought.

This type of stuff, going on for multiple pages, makes use all look like idiots.

But hey, as long as it generates clicks, right?

You all don't even have the brain power to understand how the conspiracy world even works. Everyone in this thread are nothing more than a useful idiot, myself included. The fact that most of you don't even know what I mean by that just further drives my point home.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

You all don't even have the brain power to understand how the conspiracy world even works. Everyone in this thread are nothing more than a useful idiot, myself included. The fact that most of you don't even know what I mean by that just further drives my point home.

Why do you keep lashing out in all directions? All you've done is bump this silly thread. Personally, I take a perverse pleasure in seeing this thread get bumped, that's why I'm replying. What's your angle?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
I just want to point this out. The length of time it took to make this a hoax thread demonstrates the inability of those that even run this website to use logic reason and common sense.

I challenge anyone with even half a brain to read the first 1-3 pages and not dismiss this crap without another thought.

This type of stuff, going on for multiple pages, makes use all look like idiots.

But hey, as long as it generates clicks, right?

Oh puhleeeze, there is always a more concerted effort to debunk anything related to UFOs in an open forum than there is rational logical analysis. In this thread there are tons of people who did not even read the first post through, and just read the title and said hoax in the same way people say 'me too'.

I know the situation and you can't leave a real video of a UFO sitting there without attracting a great deal of negativity and abuse for people and the website owners. As long as the status quo opinion of the scientific community is they don't exist, they can't exist and there is no such thing, then people who want to align themselves with the scientific community and be mainstream and not labelled fringe, have to tow the party line.

That is why this video is here. I have the good kung fu, I have the good copy, and as I uploaded it, more details emmerged, as you would expect.
A prime example of lame debunkery was to quote a guy who posted the video to youtube, and claim he is an artist, and made the video, with no proof at all as if that is enough evidence to declare this video a hoax.
Even though my copy was better than his in youtube?

But you know what? It doesn't matter because this video will not change anything and even if a real good copy of this video were it to hit the net, it would just be debunked like all the rest.

Its like WIkipedia and where the only thing you will ever find in Wikipedia is the commonly held academic view. Right or wrong, that is all you will get. And for controversial subjects even when there is reason to believe the academic view is politically motivated and incorrect, that doesn't matter. Wikipedia is run by the public and people will continue to edit the page and edit the page and remove all things which do match the commonly held view.

So Wikipedia like academia and all the rest of the information which makes up the commonly held view on any subject is not necessarily the truth, it is just the commonly held view.
Want an example?

There were trade routes to Peru, Columbia and Bolivia to Egypt from 1070 BC but you will never hear academia admit that fact. And especially not in Wikipedia.
Yet there is conclusive proof, and not just cultural traces in archaeology that shows influence across the pacific to Easter Island, to India, to Egypt, but because of this conclusive proof...

In February 1993 the group published a second, more comprehensive, paper on their findings in The Lancet [12]. This included their analysis of 72 Peruvian (200 - 1500AD) and 11 Egyptian (1070BC – 395AD) mummies and also skeletal tissue from the Sudan (2 individuals, 5000 - 4000BC and 400 - 1400AD) and South Germany (10 individuals, 2500BC).

Their data (Table 1) showed that coc aine, nicotine and hashish could be identified in samples obtained from some, but not all, of the Peruvian and Egyptian mummies that were tested.

Follow blindly if you wish, it doesn't matter much to me what the public thinks, I am more interested in the truth.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Perhaps that's because it doesn't REQUIRE any "brainpower" to be a conspiracy theorist such as your illustrious self.

I know this much about the "conspiracy world": That hoaxers don't give their fraudulent projects even a tenth the amount of "brainpower" as the petulant, cynical and angry debunkers who are, invariably, UNQUALIFIED to debunk anything in a "scientific" manner.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yet there is conclusive proof, and not just cultural traces in archaeology that shows influence across the pacific to Easter Island, to India, to Egypt, but because of this conclusive proof...

Ummm, I wouldn't fall for the coc aine and tobacco evidence found in Egyptian mummies if I were you. There is NO evidence that the ancient Egyptians were getting high on anything more potent than homemade beer.

What we do know about the Egyptian mummies is that they have been handled by Westerners (and not all scientists) for several centuries. Particularly during the late 19th Century, Westerners were partying with Egyptian mummies, collecting them, selling them on the black market, snorting them up as aphrodisiacs, and burning them like cordwood.

Not coincidentally, Westerners were also imbibing lots and lots of tobacco and coc aine during the late 19th Century. The most probable source of the coc aine and tobacco traces is from the grave robbers who were supplying the Western mummy hysteria of the 19th Century.

Grave robbery was and still is a problem in Egypt — and these black market tomb raiders are still leaving chemical traces of their passing in presumed "undisturbed" burial sites.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeskoWhirligan

Ummm, I wouldn't fall for the coc aine and tobacco evidence found in Egyptian mummies if I were you. There is NO evidence that the ancient Egyptians were getting high on anything more potent than homemade beer.

What we do know about the Egyptian mummies is that they have been handled by Westerners (and not all scientists) for several centuries. Particularly during the late 19th Century, Westerners were partying with Egyptian mummies, collecting them, selling them on the black market, snorting them up as aphrodisiacs, and burning them like cordwood.

Not coincidentally, Westerners were also imbibing lots and lots of tobacco and coc aine during the late 19th Century. The most probable source of the coc aine and tobacco traces is from the grave robbers who were supplying the Western mummy hysteria of the 19th Century.

Grave robbery was and still is a problem in Egypt — and these black market tomb raiders are still leaving chemical traces of their passing in presumed "undisturbed" burial sites.

These are actual scientists, and the substances found in bone and hair. And they repeated the testing.
And it was confirmed by others who repeated the tests also.

The discovery of coc aine in Egyptian mummies is however not so easy to account for as no direct evidence unequivocally supports any particular contention. Although it is possible that experimental error or modern fake mummies could account for these results both of these explanations are highly unlikely. The authenticity of the mummies has been confirmed by independent experts, the methods employed by Balabanova are reliable and are also used by forensic departments around the world. In addition Balabanova's results were confirmed by GC/MS at four different laboratories.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think people just don't want to admit it because of Eurocentric ideas regarding civilization and its origins.

Tecaxic-Calixtlahuaca head
upload.wikimedia.org...

This result clears up the doubts of Colonial manufacture of the artifact, and makes the hypothesis of Roman origin –among other possibilities- applicable. The identification of the head as Roman work from the II-III century A.D. has been further confirmed by Bernard Andreae, a director emeritus of the German Institute of Archaeology in Rome, Italy. According to Andreae "[the head] is without any doubt Roman, and the lab analysis has confirmed that it is ancient. The stylistic examination tells us more precisely that it is a Roman work from around the II century A.D., and the hairstyle and the shape of the beard present the typical traits of the Severian emperors period [193-235 A.D.], exactly in the ‘fashion’ of the epoch." (Andreae cited in Domenici 2000: 29). On the other hand, an examination of the field notes of the archaeologist in charge of the excavation as well as the site itself have not revealed, in either case, signs of possible disturbances of the context (Hristov and Genovés 1999). [1]

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

What does any of this have to do with your cheesy fake UFO video? Why do you insist on bumping this thread? It only reminds people that you have at least one thread in the [HOAX] bin!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

What does any of this have to do with your cheesy fake UFO video? Why do you insist on bumping this thread? It only reminds people that you have at least one thread in the [HOAX] bin!

I was responding to a post someone made. What does it matter?

Does it have to be on topic still once it is in the hoax bin? Where do things go from there?

People can't discuss things in general even in the hoax bin?

What are you doing in the hoax bin anyways? If you must know it has everyting to do with that video I posted.
There is a vast right wing conspiracy at work which is hiding the truth of UFOs and its liek a spider web of deceit that reaches back to pre-flood South AMerica, the biblical land of the giants, then to post flood Egypt, and beyond.
Haven't you read Von Daniken? Chariots of the gOds my friend. Chariots of the gOds.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

LET THIS BE A LESSON.....please, oh please!!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I hate it when I have to look things up like this.

Here you go, the cross hairs are right in front of his nose. On the left select yahoo maps.

Scar's head

See the purple signature? Thats where Scar's disk was brought down by the moonship 2 mya.

Artificial intelligence mutiny and why in the center of the cross section of the moonship as seen here...

upload.wikimedia.org...

In 2012 thats one dead Hal 9000 monkey boy. His teeth are clenched over his tongue.

I told you it was a vast conspiracy.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You've completely lost it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeskoWhirligan

However, anyone who knows anything about "authentic" UFO photos and videos is that the photographer or videographer is NEVER prepared for high-resolution image captures. NEVER. So, the higher the resolution of the image, the LOWER the probability of authenticity.

That's just a great rule of thumb.

I don't care if you're Ansel Adams, you are NEVER going to have your best equipment at optimum settings with perfect lighting available when and IF you have a UFO encounter.

Why not,some of my most memorable photos have been "grabbed" as I call it? I see a sudden and unexpected photo opportunity,camera quickly pulled out of it's bag,switched on(no time to check the settings),lens cap thrown on the ground,camera raised to eye to VERY roughly compose the shot,press the shutter button in the hope that it will find focus lock and keep it held down until the memory buffer is full (it's an EOS10D here so fills up quickly).
This is one example of such a "grabbed" photo......

But by your theory it MUST be a hoax because it's in perfect focus and not blurred.It's a sporting event,so even before I leave home I make sure my camera is set to as fast a shutter speed as is practical and a nice average F stop that should cover most situations I could encounter.The same with every photographer who knows how to set their camera up,he/she will have been caught out like this before and possibly missed the photo of a lifetime by not being prepared for it,a mistake they'll never make again.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

It's a sporting event,so even before I leave home I make sure my camera is set to as fast a shutter speed as is practical and a nice average F stop that should cover most situations I could encounter.

In other words, you prepare for what you can anticipate. Was the person who took the video in the OP anticipating spotting a UFO while they were walking in the woods?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Imagewerx

It's a sporting event,so even before I leave home I make sure my camera is set to as fast a shutter speed as is practical and a nice average F stop that should cover most situations I could encounter.

In other words, you prepare for what you can anticipate. Was the person who took the video in the OP anticipating spotting a UFO while they were walking in the woods?

No of course they weren't (that's actually a guess as I wasn't there at the time),I was answering the person quoted in my post who said no one is EVER prepared for high resolution image capture.Even now my camera has a 500mm lens fitted to it (the same one that took the photo of the 57 Chevy launching at Santa Pod),it's set to a 2000th/sec shutter speed and F7.1 with an ISO setting of 400,all the sort of settings you need to get steady hand held shots with a heavy lens with a reasonable degree of certainty.
I wouldn't expect for example a portrait photographer to even own this sort of equipment,so would be as unprepared as Joe Public taking a casual walk in the woods for random UFO photos.
The point I'm trying to make is that a lot of photographers are prepared for this type of thing (not just UFOs,anything unusual),and even when my aging EOS10D took about 5 seconds from switch on before I could start taking photos,much more modern cameras are ready in not much more than about a second or so.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

These are actual scientists, and the substances found in bone and hair. And they repeated the testing.
And it was confirmed by others who repeated the tests also.

This doesn't exclude Western European interference. There is evidence (DNA evidence, as well as archaeological evidence) that prehistoric Europeans followed the massive polar icewall across the North Atlantic, arriving in the vicinity of the mid-Atlantic coast of North America as long as 20,000 years ago — making Europeans the first humans to discover the Americas, nearly 10,000 years BEFORE Eastern Asians crossed the Bering Land Bridge to this continent.

DNA evidence indicates that several Eastern American tribes — such as the Cherokees — were descended of Western European Caucasians as long as 20,000 years ago, and that Asian Mongols didn't colonize the continent until some 10,000 years afterwards.

The absolute OLDEST piece of human technology ever discovered in North America is a 20,000-year-old stone spearhead, found amid fossilized Mammoth bones on the East Coast of the continent. The style of the spearhead MIRRORS the style of stone weapons used in Western Europe over 20,000 years ago — it does NOT, however, even remotely match Asian-style spearheads used at the same time.

Therefore, Western Europeans were already stomping about the Americas long before anyone else. It's not too much to assume that they brought back something to smoke and otherwise imbibe from the New World, and it's not too much to assume that prehistoric trade existed between Europe and the Americas (some 15,000 years before the rise of Egyptian civilization and 16,000 years before Chinese civilization was born).

Given that ancient mummies of very technically advanced Western Europeans have been discovered in the Alps and as far east as China, predating both Egyptian and Chinese civilizations, there is a very high likelihood that Western Europeans SEEDED the civilizations in Egypt and Eastern Asia.

Certainly, the very ancient Western Europeans were already using metallurgy, sophisticated textiles, antibiotic medicines, and acupuncture therapy LONG BEFORE Imhotep "invented " medicine and over a thousand years before the Chinese "invented" the wondrous technologies erroneously attributed to them.

I know, it's a hateful thought to the politically-correct drones out there, but Western Europeans have always been far ahead of the human pack in global exploration, conquest and technological development, even during the Ice Age.

But I have no problem accepting that Western Europeans brought back tobacco and coc aine from the Americas, long before the invention of agriculture.

edit on 8-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join