It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wanna know why there is so many war's?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

“Ego: The fallacy whereby a goose thinks he's a swan”.

*achooo*

This is actually quite amusing

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Originally posted by CranialSponge
It's pretty obvious how wars start:

It all starts with asinine ad hominem attacks falsely justified by the over-inflated ego and the feigning of intellectual superiority...

*cough*

If YOU weren't too distracted by the OPs horrible spelling(which I forgive him and really don't care much for, since there could be a miriad of reasons why someones spelling is off - my focus on the spelling is to merely highlight the lack of intelligence - for which I thank the OP- that accompanies the war mongering talk the OP is spouting), maybe you would have the time to look at the message he is trying to convey; one in support of colonialism and annihalation of peoples. One of conquest and thirst of blood. But mostly one of apathy.

I understood that much...lets see how much you understood of the OP and his take on things, miss "feigning intellectual superiority" and maybe we could properly discuss this subject.
edit on 28-12-2011 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

I guess you didn't catch the irony of my post in agreement with the OP on the reasons why wars are started as the responses in this thread being my case in point.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

There are so many wars because some people have not realized that there is no 'us versus them'..... we are all human!

Winner takes all? What ever happened to understanding, reconciliation, love, and forgiveness? War is not a video game or a movie. Every ally or enemy killed will be mourned and will be the cause of grief for an entire family.

War is hell. We're all people.

edit on 12/28/11 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

You assume my statement is one of conflict while it is the exact opposite; the denial of conflict the OP wishes to push upon the minds of readers.

Besides, it is very naive to compare messages to actual war. Anyways, carry on...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
1. Every war in history was fought because Nation A had what Nation B wanted.
2. Invest in a dictionary and a thesaurus.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join