It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wanna know why there is so many war's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
cause we are DUMB.

there was a time when a country go defeated we took the piece of crap land to do what ever with and rule over the subject's.

Now we waste million even billions to defeat people then after we win let them go back to do what ever they want.
Then we give them aid money to rebuild with to shoot us later on.

Can't you see?

if you are going to fight a country cause we cant stand each other...
its winner takes all ...
Otherwise wtf is the point..it just allows us to keep circle jerking the same problem which is we need a 1 government..all equal.. one currency.

If you invade a country to fight and win.. by god take there land ect.. it is your's..its how it works its called war.
not sorry

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

"Wanna (do you want to) know why there is (are) so many war's(wars)?

Dude...

you are the last person to call others dumb. Maybe your view on the issue is less intelligent than you anticipate. I would say; think it through...

but yeh...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Edited:

Firstly, a one world government would be extremely scary and dangerous. Individual countries can barely represent their citizens, so how could a single world government represent all of planet Earth? It would be a logistics nightmare and rife with corruption.

Countries fight for the same reason that school bullies steal from weaker kids. If they have a resource you want and you can take it from them... then it will be taken. Unfortunately there are, and have been, many world leaders who are bullies. We need more leaders who are reasonable and friendly like Ron Paul.
edit on 12/28/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is a very easy question to answer. Their are tons of profiteers in war. Tons and Tons of companies make huge amounts of money in wars.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thankfully there haven't been any wars started from the butchering of the English language.

link   
you go to war to get the oil contracts , heroin, and to pay our friends to rebuild the nations we destroy. And now America wants even more control of the oil. And there willing to invade a sovereign nation for it. It's one thing to invade Iraq, but Iran is a whole different story. Iran has had its borders for 1000 years, Iraq was drown up by churchhill and im ranting sorry

link   
But you'd have to give the land back eventually. Happaned with the Roman Empire, British Empire, many others. Those people eventually get sick of the foreign rule and wanna go off by themselves.

Wales and Scotland have called to be removed from the United Kingdom for decades now, England has been wanting to rid itself of European Union power for a decade or more because we're sick of all our laws and rules being made in Brussels instead of by our own Prime Minister or Queen (even though the Queen has zero ruling authority and has to have her changes of law approved by parliament which is extremely rare when a monarch requests that, such a rule being implemented centuries ago to stop a monarch from having singular and absolute power over the nation)

The whole "giving them guns to fight us with down the line".....reminded me of Afghanistan when the US helped the Mujahadeen fight back from Soviet invasion but then years later al Qaeda used leftover Russian and American weaponry to create terror in the West.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

lol

People still believing we're going after oil. How ridiculous...

link   
War has become a corporate affair. Those billions and billions we dish out to foreign countries for "rebuilding" doesn't all go to those countries but to American owned companies who take charge of the rebuilds, hiring local help at low wages to assist in the matter, but that's after we've fleeced the country of all of their gold, and made them say "uncle" to get new oil and mineral rights to their lands. War is a business, having everything to do with economics and personal gain, and nothing to do with freedom and justice. Lately we've been assassinating world leaders for wanting to close their Wells Fargo accounts. Greed. Ain't it a bitch?

edit on 28-12-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Seriously Mr.Spellcheck?????

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Seriously?!? The OP was barely legible. You're giving him grief for noticing?!? Seriously?!?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

William Bramley took 7 years to research why we humans go to war.

He produced one book............"The Gods of Eden".

Get it and read it.

Enough said.

Get a second hand, used copy - and read it..................the guy lined up all his ducks, his research that I have trailed is beyond reproach.

And the book is amazing.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
reply to post by InfoKartel

Seriously Mr.Spellcheck?????

Imagine that smiley crying as hard as it is laughing, that's how pathetic this thread is.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Simply put, wars are fought when two parties think they are right lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Lol, it's so funny how so many users decide to point out the OP's spelling & grammar mistakes as well as attack his intelligence. Makes me wonder if those people are less intelligent themselves because they are unable to look past minisule things like that and simply discuss the topic at hand. Maybe it's a maturity thing. Yeah, it's definitely that.

In a sense, the way we handle the situation could be considered dumb, but to me it seems like it's well thought out strategy to keep he war machine in motion. Poor America, what WOULD we do without war?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
Lol, it's so funny how so many users decide to point out the OP's spelling & grammar mistakes as well as attack his intelligence. Makes me wonder if those people are less intelligent themselves because they are unable to look past minisule things like that and simply discuss the topic at hand. Maybe it's a maturity thing. Yeah, it's definitely that.

In a sense, the way we handle the situation could be considered dumb, but to me it seems like it's well thought out strategy to keep he war machine in motion. Poor America, what WOULD we do without war?

I think it is funny when a person attempts to engage in learned and knowledgeable debate without even a sophomoric grasp on the grammar and the usage of their native tongue. Presenting an argument with the syntax and language of texting only demonstrates how far we have devolved as an educated species.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious how wars start:

It all starts with asinine ad hominem attacks falsely justified by the over-inflated ego and the feigning of intellectual superiority...

*cough*

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge

It all starts with asinine ad hominem attacks falsely justified by the over-inflated ego and the feigning of intellectual superiority...

*cough*

Followed by thinly- veiled, sarcastic quips in retaliation.

*ahem*

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

*cough*

If YOU weren't too distracted by the OPs horrible spelling(which I forgive him and really don't care much for, since there could be a miriad of reasons why someones spelling is off - my focus on the spelling is to merely highlight the lack of intelligence - for which I thank the OP- that accompanies the war mongering talk the OP is spouting), maybe you would have the time to look at the message he is trying to convey; one in support of colonialism and annihalation of peoples. One of conquest and thirst of blood. But mostly one of apathy.

I understood that much...lets see how much you understood of the OP and his take on things, miss "feigning intellectual superiority" and maybe we could properly discuss this subject.
edit on 28-12-2011 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

*cough*

Followed by thinly- veiled, sarcastic quips in retaliation.

*ahem*

Yes, the predictability of the human ego notwithstanding.

*cough*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join