It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members & New Year's Resolutions...Here's mine...What's Yours?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Resolutions for this year will take me into year two of a three-year plan to transition away from involvement in urban areas, with the goal of being able to spend 100% of my time in a deep-rural compund by the end of 2013. The agenda for 2012 is to shift investments and work patterns, make some changes with certain human relationships, and move beyond mere survivalism/preparation to enhanced long-term comfort. I am also taking some online courses in horticulture and organic farming to improve my knoweldge in this area. Decoupling...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Resolutions for this year will take me into year two of a three-year plan to transition away from involvement in urban areas, with the goal of being able to spend 100% of my time in a deep-rural compund by the end of 2013. The agenda for 2012 is to shift investments and work patterns, make some changes with certain human relationships, and move beyond mere survivalism/preparation to enhanced long-term comfort. I am also taking some online courses in horticulture and organic farming to improve my knoweldge in this area. Decoupling...

I'll probably be your closest neighbor....about 20 miles away.

See ya in da woods!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have a ton in mind, here's a few that I plan on going through with that really stick out;
-Better in touch with friends and family(on the east coast).
-Be more attentive towards deadlines and goals.
-Be more creative! Have been lacking with art and music due to being busy with other subjects

-Less tendencies towards perfectionism(with completing projects) when I know it will be a setback.

Luck for yours ATS!
edit on 28-12-2011 by dreamingawake because: correction

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
I have a ton in mind, here's a few that I plan on going through with that really stick out;
-Better in touch with friends and family(on the east coast).
-Be more attentive towards deadlines and goals.
-Be more creative! Have been lacking with art and music due to being busy with other subjects

-Less tendencies towards perfectionism(with completing projects) when I know it will be a setback.

Luck for yours ATS!
edit on 28-12-2011 by dreamingawake because: correction

The creativity thing is a definite!

Haven't touched my guitar or pen in ages.

Maybe I'll add one more...

Peace

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Have been thinking about this...But don't really know, the beginning of last year all I did was to try to get my life in a sort of track. Oh and the other resolution was to stop insulting people no matter how silly, stupid and plain illogical they were especially in online and even on ATS, and be more friendly like.

And to keep in shape and hit the gym a little more, but I have been at that since a young age that it has just become second nature to me..I failed in getting my life on track, but I think I succeeded on my second resolution. Which is I have probably insulted some people here and there...But compared to the past years it is way less.

I don't know about this year though, I don't really have goals or such. I just sort of do things and usually at random.

But I suppose I got to try, so first I would say have to try to do that age old resolution of getting my life on track. You know all that stuff that's going to probably suck, such as starting to focus on this world, and getting some sort of ambient life going, like the so called "normal" people have...You know taking # serious even tough nothing is serious in this world, stuff like having a normal life a goal, a better job, a girlfriend or something, and off-course getting all my prerogative's in order.

And after I fail at that once again, I guess it will be time to progress in the more crazy and unremitting path, of which I cant talk about. Once again down that old road.

Oh and thinking about this a little more and at the end of this year...I have come to the conclusion that maybe I have been to nice and friendly, so maybe it's time to become less so. Maybe that should also be my resolution for this year.

Who knows man, I have like a gazillion thoughts and things running trough my mind, so much so that it's almost impossible to focus on any one thing. It would take a miracle for me to even come to a conclusion on any one thing. So maybe I should resolve to create a miracle..Or not...Who knows...

And all that is not even counting all my other goals such as blowing up the moon, and shifting my conscious out of this realm, and all the other things I wont go into because it would sound crazy. And besides no one is even going to understand even if I did.

edit on 29-12-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Oh,guitar.
Yes.
Just got this irig thing for the ipad which allows me to use all kinds of effects.

The creativity thing is a definite! Haven't touched my guitar or pen in ages. Maybe I'll add one more...

It has got me going again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join