It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Michele Bachmann Iowa campaign co-chair endorses Ron Paul

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
A 3rd party which is moderate in nature is being created, just announced today. They see the Ron Paul momentum, and I have a feeling that this is a deadly weapon to counter it.
edit on 29-12-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

Can you provide a source? I'd like to read up on this.
Thanks!

New group paves way for alternative 2012 choice:

They say they aren't technically a 3rd party but "a second nominating process trying to create a ticket that is solutions-based, that will force the conversation to the center rather than keeping it at the extremes of either party".

edit on 29-12-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Since we know who you don't like, I'm taking a wild guess that you're an obot troll, because that's what it looks like. Ron Paul is probably the only candidate o fears.

Are you kidding?
Anyone that is an "O" fan will be cheering for good ole boy Ron Paul. They will be planning to vote in the primaries by registering as Republicans for Ron Paul, then switching back for their Messiah in the General election so he can slay the big bad racist.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yes, I'm serious. Your man has run off most of his indie support. They like Ron Paul. Most republicans won't vote for o, but 1/3 are for Ron Paul. Plus 1/3 of dems like Ron Paul too. Advantage Ron Paul, for win.

On the other hand, Romneynewtperry, take your pick. No dems, split the indies if with luck, and many conservatives like myself, sit out. Advantage o, for the win.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc

Yes, I'm serious. Your man has run off most of his indie support. They like Ron Paul. Most republicans won't vote for o, but 1/3 are for Ron Paul. Plus 1/3 of dems like Ron Paul too. Advantage Ron Paul, for win.

On the other hand, Romneynewtperry, take your pick. No dems, split the indies if with luck, and many conservatives like myself, sit out. Advantage o, for the win.

You are sorely mistaken, I never refered to anyone as my "man". I did infer who is not my "man", and if you are seriously that impared I will spell it out in your terms, "O" is not my "man".

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

So who is your candidate of choice then?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

To continue this line of questioning would jeapardize this thread becoming derailed and closed, I apologize to the OP and I won't respond to these types of questions any more in any thread ever.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by MidnightTide

To continue this line of questioning would jeapardize this thread becoming derailed and closed, I apologize to the OP and I won't respond to these types of questions any more in any thread ever.

If your not willing to put any skin into the game why bother to play? Guess this is a new tactic in the anti Ron Paul playbook. In a discussion one kind of likes to know the ideals / motivations of the individual they are talking to - kind of an even playing field.

But then I read your signature, now I know where you are coming from, eh genosse.

edit on 29-12-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wes Enos, the other Bachmann aide who said Sorenson was telling the truth and was NOT offered money, is now no longer with the Bachmann campaign. It's not known if he was fired or left on his own accord...
I'm a bit confused with the ATC rules concerning mentioning other sites, or I'd link to the article. Guess y'all will have to google it...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
reply to post by ker2010

You are being fed an image that is not true.

Have fun with that.

You mean this image

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Awesome story and clip Blue Jay! Hadn't heard it before but it backs up everything I know and have heard about the very, decent, and humble man, Dr Ron Paul.

Go Ron Go!!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Wow an unverifiable story put out by a PAC group that Ron Paul has no idea of what they do. To top it off he can't even remember the story or individual.

Does anybody else see a problem with this?
It just happens to include in the story a Black and White couple.
The child born just happens to be a stillborn baby.
The only thing missing is the account of Ron Paul changing in a phone booth before the operation.
Hahahaha how convenient.

Politics has hit a new low. Detached money groups can make up whatever they want to say nowadays and the candidate has zero responsibillity.

Wonder how much of that PAC money went into that mans pocket to read that script.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I'm not so much concerned with the idea that all us Ron Paul supporters are right and your wrong.

However, if your right and we're wrong, I'm pretty sure the worlds #ed.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Doesn't matter if you admit to o or not. Most people that voted for him last time don't like to admit it now lol. Never the less, I stand by my calculation. o can't beat Ron Paul in the general election, but he'll have an even chance against the rest of the field. The only reason it's an even chance is because o is so bad, but the rest of the field just as bad, and there's little difference between them anyway.

If you don't like o you better get on the RP band wagon.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Not only that, but no matter who you named, you'd look like an idiot. o sucks. All the R candidates suck too just as bad, except Ron Paul. Get this straight, there's no difference between o and any of the other repubs. They're all just puppets.

The only candidate the puppet masters don't want is Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Wow an unverifiable story put out by a PAC group that Ron Paul has no idea of what they do. To top it off he can't even remember the story or individual.

Romney doesn't know how much a gallon of milk cost. o doesn't know how many states there are.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

keep on trollin'

none of your tactics work, especially not here.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by backwardluminary
. How could it have possibly seemed like a good idea to come out and accuse Sorenson of taking money to join the RP campaign when she had no evidence that that ever occurred? Especially with her credibility and base of support as small as it is. And then her political director comes out and says that, no, Sorenson did not take money. Could that woman do any more to undermine her credibility?

She could fire the political director...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse
You are just getting on the bandwagon because everyone else is.
You are just following the crowd and a few steps behind at that.
You are just trying to go along with what the MSM is telling you is cool to do now.

Oh, wait. That is what happens when suddenly people start supporting a democrat. Nevermind.

Oh come on, the media spent the whole Obama run on their knees, there are no similarities between the two.

It's like Obama's people calling themselves a grassroots organization.

A sitting president with the largest campaign budget in history is as far from grassroots as you can get.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
awesome!

keep the good news flowing!

thank you

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Does anybody else see a problem with this?
It just happens to include in the story a Black and White couple.
The child born just happens to be a stillborn baby.
The only thing missing is the account of Ron Paul changing in a phone booth before the operation.
Hahahaha how convenient.

Politics has hit a new low. Detached money groups can make up whatever they want to say nowadays and the candidate has zero responsibillity.

Wonder how much of that PAC money went into that mans pocket to read that script.

Are you so jaded as to not realize that people like this exist?

The world is full of compassionate and caring people who don't think twice to help a person in obvious need. He has been a Dr for a long time and I'm sure there are many more stories just like this one.

In my little town there is a guy who runs a group that feeds children worldwide. Not just fundraising, they hired a top notch panel of experts to develop a food that would not be not only easy to cook, but but be nutritious and full of vitamins. They also took religious beliefs into account and the meals meet criteria for all religions. They have it down to about .29 cent;'s a meal and they ship millions of meals anually.

So this guy decides he likes this charity, builds wharehouse, buys semi's and buses and organizes bagging events where groups get together to mix and bag the meals. And aside from the ingredients he pays for everything out his own pocket, and he takes no salary. This guy isn't poor but he's not really wealthy either, so it's a big chunk of his money going into this stuff.

No interviews, no grandstanding, just quietly goes about getting the meals out.

People like this live among you, to one degree or another, it's sad that you've never met one.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join