It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Michele Bachmann Iowa campaign co-chair endorses Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

" Ron Paul is in trouble in Iowa and his campaign is worried about people learning about his dangerous stance on foreign policy and how he will make America less safe. "

Ah , hasen't Ron Paul Stated MANY TIMES Now his " Stance" on Foreign Policy ? Geez , Thank Miz Bachmann , All CAVE DWELLING Iowans will Now Vote for you if they Want to Be SAFE.........

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The Ron Paul train continues to role, and it's too awesome. Can't wait to see the spin doctors heads explode on the third when Ron wins this.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
The plot thickens - I look forward to Sorenson's & Paul's camp responses. Bachmann's accusing Paul's campaign of buying off Sorenson (Des Moines Register - article here):

“It’s clear that this was a deliberate move by the Ron Paul campaign to discredit our campaign and our growing momentum. Ron Paul is in trouble in Iowa...

Yes, winning 1st place in the last 8 or so major polls coming out of Iowa means he's in trouble. Meanwhile Bachman's camp is frequently polling in single digits and has sweeping Iowan support.

War with Iran is safe and Ron Paul is dangerous.

The rationality of this woman is frightening. God forbid she ever reaches a position more powerful than head of the household.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You are just getting on the bandwagon because everyone else is.
You are just following the crowd and a few steps behind at that.
You are just trying to go along with what the MSM is telling you is cool to do now.

Oh, wait. That is what happens when suddenly people start supporting a democrat. Nevermind.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Yes, winning 1st place in the last 8 or so major polls coming out of Iowa means he's in trouble.

Of course not. It means he is going to follow the great success of Mike Hucakabee.
Tell me what winning first place in iowa anything matters?

Really tell me.
Then tell Huckabee or Robertson, or any of the other iowa winners.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse
You are just getting on the bandwagon because everyone else is.
You are just following the crowd and a few steps behind at that.
You are just trying to go along with what the MSM is telling you is cool to do now.

Oh, wait. That is what happens when suddenly people start supporting a democrat. Nevermind.

Huh? Who are you talking to, first off?

If you're talking to me, you might want to fact-check yourself a bit first as I've been on-board with Paul since probably August (?) 2007 - you can check my account over at the Daily Paul (same screenname).

And if you're saying people are jumping on board with Paul because the media is saying it's cool - you obviously haven't been paying much attention...the media is actually, as always, still pretty hostile to Paul, with a few notable and very sporadic exceptions.

Please tell me I misunderstood your post, in which case I apologize...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Yes, winning 1st place in the last 8 or so major polls coming out of Iowa means he's in trouble.

Of course not. It means he is going to follow the great success of Mike Hucakabee.

Really tell me.

The 2 dead horse examples every neocon loves to beat.

Lets name a couple other winners of it;

Barack Obama
Bill Clinton
George W. Bush
George HW. Bush
Ronald Reagan
Jimmy Carter

What do these men have in common?

undeniably, the Iowa caucus gives candidates a major boost going into other states. It's all Ron Paul needs to overtake Romney in New Hampshire and start the domino effect of liberty!

edit on 28-12-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

Oh but this round is different than 2008, because the GOP changed the rules, less states have a winner takes all scenario, this favors Ron Paul if a state goes 51/49 percent the difference in delegates is nothing. California will hand this to Paul, this will be the most interesting GOP primary ever.

And don't forget Hillary was suppose to win in 2008, until Obama won Iowa
edit on 28-12-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Really tell me.

Well, first off, what about Obama, Kerry, Bush, Gore, Clinton, Dole, Bush Sr., Reagan...I could probably keep going, but there are plenty of party nominees and presidents in that list already...

Secondly - Huckabee's fundraising always sucked, his organization sucked, and so forth. As far as Robertson, I've never looked into his campaign, but we'd want to look at his organization, fundraising, and party response. That said - Paul's fundraising is awesome, he has the best organization out there today, and Steve Deace has a nice analysis of what's likely to happen if the GOP goes scorched-earth on Paul after an Iowa win.

And finally - what does Iowa matter? It signals electability. It provides media spotlight, public attention, and a bump/momentum moving into later states (with Paul already sitting pretty in NH, moving up in SC, first in Montana and a few other states...).

Did you have any other questions?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Did you have any other questions?

Why you do you feel padding your answer with so many democrats challenges my point or fools me into thinking anything differently.

Need them one at a time?

List every Republican winner of the Iowa straw poll for me and let's see how that list looks again.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Yeah I guess none of you understand the difference between the democratic straw poll and the republican one.
Cool if that helps you pretend Pat Robertson ran a great campaign or was just so well funded.

I am not sure if you guys get how different the two parties are but your lists of democrats does not help you deny anything I said.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Oh yeah, Ron Paul will totall be president. I believe you.
All his fans have to do now is learn how to vote 10000 times like they do in online polls.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I'd say the last 3 republican presidents and at least one nominee are fairly useful to the discussion (I was just running down the historical list), but I can definitely get that for you in the morning if you like?

Sorry, I'm in bed on my android right now and it's just...cumbersome. Will follow up tomorrow. G'night!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
He's in it to win it
Go get em Paul! We need you!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think this is great news, and sign of things to come.

Go Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Oh yeah, Ron Paul will totall be president. I believe you.
All his fans have to do now is learn how to vote 10000 times like they do in online polls.

You know you've lost when this is your last argument against a Ron Paul supporter.

Oh yea and candidates that win Iowa have an over 60% chance to become the GOP Nominee.

Hell Obama won Iowa and his organization wasn't even close to ours.

edit on 29-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There is no doubt about if this is true or not... Watch and see for yourself.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
im in the UK but will be cheering for Ron Paul, i've never voted in my life but if i was in the US i'd be voting for him.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Awesome interview on FOX with senior advisor for Ron Paul. No matter what she hits him with, he answers brilliantly, the interviewr seems to be quite uncomfortable in her chair a few time because he hits that nail on the head time and time again!!!

RON PAUL IS ON FIRE!!!

edit on 29-12-2011 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't "they" (source) say that if The good Dr. wins Iowa they will just move to the second place winner?

If this is true then he will be forced to run as an independant which will make it much harder to garner the support.

Am I wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join