It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[DrJim]Anything to gain from the document as a whole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Can we gain anything from the document as a whole?

Text Version
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where did it come from and why?
Who received the document and why?
How did DrJim get this document?

The list is endless.

Your thought's

[edit on 9-9-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
In regards to the document on the 8th line
It say�s: Randolph AFB.

And on the 9th line it say�s: to kirtland AFB.

If thats any help?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
[edit on 10-9-2004 by Irma]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The stamp on the image has a line that crosses number 11. 11 o'clock? This could be an asimute or a time. The year on the stamt seems to be 2000.
The report was sent "FROM AFOSI RANDOLPH AFB CD/1V0P TO NEVADA AFOSI DIST 17 KIRTLAND AFB". So logically the fighter was sent out from the first one.

The file is similar to this one :
www.mimicmedia.com...
The codes have similarities that can't be denied. Like MSG 29203QZ in the one here and MSG 292030Z in the second. Seems that one of them has been used as a template to the other. Both end with BTS_________XXXXXXXX NNNS DOWNGRADE 17NOV2020.
We could compare the two to filter out the unimportant content.

[edit on 10/9/04 by tontsum]

[edit on 10/9/04 by tontsum]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Something strange. Look at the report picture closely. Start closing your eyes until image becomes so blurry, so you can't see the letters anymore. Now you see a symbol (i think it is E4). The letter thicknesses form obviously a pattern. Can you see it too? If you can or if you are able to make the pattern seen more easily then post what you see.

[edit on 18/9/04 by tontsum]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The blacked lines are done in paint or similar, it isn't the typical darkening used in undisclosed/former secret documents.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
We need to flatten the doc'. It's been 'warped' but i can see your idea tontsum

In copy-writing they are called 'rivers'.
Well spotted,

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
How do we flatten the doc? (And I don't see wtf he's talking about)

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I made it a little easier to see. The document above, descpecled and shrinked (I'm not a cgi pro, so maybe someone could make it even more obvious, and I don't mean drawing on it):

You should be able to see it, at least I see something there. Or am I just hallucinating?

This might be the missing clue. Like in FTR "2=effortless", that led us to the next site.

I see "E4" there, what could it be? Hex representation of 228?

[edit on 18/9/04 by tontsum]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
the government still doesn't black lines by graphic programs, respective brushes.
Have fun wasting time.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is a game.

This would be a great way to hide information.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
the black lines look like they were done on computer using a very poor tool, looks jerky like it was done quickly by mouse...

not sure why secret is stamped "secret" aswell as being typed both at the top and bottom of the doc.. one would assume that whoever wrote the document did not have the authority to classify this as secret but felt the need to state this independantly...

AFB = Air force base
AFOSI = public.afosi.amc.af.mil...
(bottom of page has a long line of 1/0's could be like binary but could not translate.

looked for "Craig Haskins" and walking or hiking on google and came up with the following..
www.changeofpace.com...
www.perfecttimeevents.com...

refers to Walnut Creek, a 10k walk in CA.
and Washington walk... this could eb the same guy..

this guy was reported to be a hiker and the fact that he put the pics on the net means that he prolly kept a log of what he got up to in general and his achievements.

another refers to a cardinal village in CA.
books.dreambook.com...
(this shows an e-mail for this guy... but this may not be the same person..)

THE most confusing thing about this document is that the begining of the document states:
"2NY S E C R E T
CT
SECRET FOR AFOSI ONLY
R 191130Z NOV 00"

however, later in the document it states...

"XXX AFOSI authorization was not obtained for private detainment -- this was a freelance action XXX"

and..

"XXX AFOSI authorization was not obtained for scan-prep -- Special Order ISOB3-E will not allow this activity -- Freelance action is recommended XXX.
"
this is contradictory, why state it is for the express viewing (SECRET VIEWING) of AFOSI and then state that their permission was not sought for action...

will continue to search for more info..

hope this is SOME help....

new topics

top topics

join