It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul has just become "King Maker".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
He's holding all the cards.

They can't continue to dismiss a man that is such a valid third party candidate.

Yes, I understand a third party has no chance. But the "GOP" remembers Ross Perot.

There is no way they beat Obama without Ron Paul's support from Independents and some Dems.

They can't continue to ignore a group of people so dedicated. This election will be very close.

I see a possible cabinet appointment. Maybe even Fed Chairman. At least until he closes it.

They better be nice to the good doctor. He followers will go with him.

Dr. Paul may not be our next President...But you better believe he's in position for power.

This is going to be fun to watch....

PS. In two sentences or less. Can you tell me how to inject Ron Paul's name to a group of Sheeple?

I need an attention grabber. The only way my family would see him is if he went on American Idol.

*Note to Mods...Unsure where to put this thread.
edit on 28-12-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Were gonna need beiber, or young money to advertise Ron Paul revealing the truth unsublimily in a song

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I live on the boarder of Ca and Mexico ill just drive down to TJ an swing by 2Pacs place im sure hed b down to throw a few flows in :-D but BIGGIE is S**t outa luck

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I was proud of the fact that I researched and voted for who I thought would be the best POTUS (and was very shocked there were more than 2 people on the ballot).

I told my friends and family and they where like, why not the main 2, you just wasted your vote and put me down.

I think we can definitely take over with RP, but the machines on both sides are just insane. At least my very devote liberal aunt woke up. It took her to get a foreclosure to realize that the filth in office are just a bunch of windbags.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Did I miss something? Anyone have a link so I can relate/input.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude
Did I miss something? Anyone have a link so I can relate/input.

Relate all the input you would like.

It's going to happen.

And if you give me a few minutes I could make some pictures.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

As far as the independent vote goes, this time it's Ron Paul or nothing...the foot is going down on the GOP. The voters on the far right can either join in and vote for Ron Paul or they will get Obama.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I see a possible cabinet appointment. Maybe even Fed Chairman. At least until he closes it.

Are you suggesting he sell out? Take a cabinet position in exchange for dropping his candidacy and endorsing one of the establishment cronies?

If Paul doesn't get the nomination, he needs to recognize the GOP is a lost cause and make a viable 3rd party run.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

Are you suggesting he sell out? Take a cabinet position in exchange for dropping his candidacy and endorsing one of the establishment cronies?

If Paul doesn't get the nomination, he needs to recognize the GOP is a lost cause and make a viable 3rd party run.

Sell out....No

Take a position where he could have real power.

I actually can see that happening. I don't think that's selling out.

I would consider that a chance to start making some real changes.

He has to work in our rigged two party system.

I could be wrong. But everyone knows a third party run is a joke.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

As far as the independent vote goes, this time it's Ron Paul or nothing...the foot is going down on the GOP. The voters on the far right can either join in and vote for Ron Paul or they will get Obama.

I agree...

As a 30+ year independent. I will vote for Ron Paul if he goes third party.

But with the Electoral College we could never get the delegates.

Ross Perot got somewhere around 19% of the vote. He had 0 delegates.

The system is rigged. Wouldn't one guy in DC telling the truth be a start?

top topics

join