It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on CSpan Now-Veterans Rally Iowa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Watching the live stream, I can see how accurate the MSM and trolls are when they say all Ron Paul supporters are drug induced young kids who aren't eligible to vote.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

But thine heart is smitten with thou...est.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If anyone else was watching some of the speakers before Paul took the stage, one of those speakers was the co-chair of Bachmanns campaign in Iowa.

Breaking: Michele Bachmann Iowa campaign co-chair endorses Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
DID RON PAUL JUST SAY HE LIKES THE DALLAS COWBOYS?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Agreed.

He made a speech... and he is still posing for pictures and greeting people. He is supposed to be 76? He's got endurance. He's going to need it for this run!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
If anyone else was watching some of the speakers before Paul took the stage, one of those speakers was the co-chair of Bachmanns campaign in Iowa.

Breaking: Michele Bachmann Iowa campaign co-chair endorses Ron Paul

Yup...Kent Sorenson he's officially endorsed Ron Paul...new thread about it on front page now.

Twitter blowing up with the news.....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think of the schedule that Ron Paul has and wonder if I at 37, could do what he does at 76.

He's made of different stuff.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
In this video you can hear the protestors better. These people doesn't seem to be very up to date about Ron Paul. First they say he is a servant of the one percent. This is shown by the number of billionaires that support his campaign. 0 Then she starts in about how everyone in her family is a vet and he doesn't support vets. What better way to support vets than to stop a senseless war? These people are obviously plants by the MSM seeing how they can't find any real dirt on him.

Here's the full speech.

edit on 29-12-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Wookiep

To Most Americans who have Never Served in the Military , that Audience Tonight Listening to the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul Related Completely to what he was saying about the Present State of Affairs concerning our Foreign Policy . We Need to get America's House In Order NOW , the Rest of the World will just have to Wait untill that's Done First . I Hope the Country GETS THAT , Before it's too Late..........

edit on 28-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

What exactly are those of us in the rest of the world going to have to wait for? I know ATS is now the semi official Ron Paul fan club, but the rest of the world isn't waiting on America/RP for anything that I'm aware of.

I do have to ask though, the 'right honourable' bit, that's just your loving up of the guy, right, or is that really how people in congress are addressed in America?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

They might be waiting for the US to get its crap together and stop bullying the world. The US was like a dream place for a lot of the rest of the world when it seemed it was still holding to its ideals. Now the rest of the world is watching the US administration destroy not only its own country and people, but many others as well.

It's very sad.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Looking forward to the youtube links. Anyone else notice how nice of a ring "President Paul" has? I can't wait for the elections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join