It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[DrJim] The Co-ordinates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Follow Up: In the event there are unaccounted images released in the wild, the three numbers/members at coordinate 417/333 will provide the resolution.

Could these Co-ordinates be World Map Co-ordinates?

Everything is pointing to the US so could this be map Co-ordinates for America?

Are these Co-ordinates for an image DrJim has provided us with?

Also note that Resolution can have many meanings.

A resolving to do something.

A course of action determined or decided on.

A formal statement of a decision or expression of opinion put before or adopted by an assembly such as the U.S. Congress.

The fineness of detail that can be distinguished in an image, as on a video display terminal.

Law. A court decision.

But more than likely it will just mean an explanation, as of a problem or puzzle, a solution.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think i may have figured out what the coordinates are!
Im 90% certain that its Holloman AFB!

417th Weapons Squadron! Its Holloman AFB thats shooting these lights down!

In the document it says an AFB Interceptor has been shot down but it doesnt say which AFB it came form and Randolph AFB sent this document to Kirtland AFB.

These are the Stations.
Stations

Orlando AB, FL, 20 Feb 1943; Kissimmee AAFld, FL, 5 Mar-26 Apr 1943; Ayr, Scotland, 12 May 1943; Cranfield, England, 14 May 1943 (detachments at Ayr, Scotland, 14 May-10 Jun 1943; Uxbridge, England, 14 May-10 Jun 1943;Coltishall, England, 14 May-10 Jun 1943; Bristol, England, 14 May-10 Jun 1943; and Scorton, England, 23 May-10 Jun 1943); Scorton, England, 10 Jun 1943; Tafaraoui, Algeria, 8 Aug 1943 (ground echelon at Ghisonaccia, Corsica, 7 Jan-Feb 1944); La Senia, Algeria, 10 Jan 1944 (ground echelon at Borgo, Corsica, Feb-Apr 1944); Borgo, Corsica, c. 25 Apr-7 Sep 1944; La Vallon, France, 12 Sep 1944 (air echelon at Florennes, Belgium, 6-22 Jan 1945); St Dizier, France, 5 Apr 1945; Giebelstadt, Germany, 24 Apr 1945; Biblis, Germany, 21 May 1945; Braunschardt, Germany, 26 Jun 1945; Kassel/Rothwesten, Germany, 9 Aug 1945; Fritzlar, Germany, 10 Apr 1946; Schweinfurt, Germany, 20 Aug-9 Nov 1946. Clovis AFB, NM, 1 Jan 1953; Hahn AB, Germany, 9 Aug 1953; Toul/Rosieres AB, France, 15 Apr 1956; Ramstein AB, Germany, 1 Dec 1959-15 Jul 1968; Mountain Home AFB, ID, 15 Jul 1968 (deployed at Hahn AB, Germany, 15 Jan-3 Apr 1969 and 11 Sep-9 Oct 1970); Holloman AFB, NM, 9 Oct 1970-30 Apr 1977 (deployed at Takhli RTAFB, Thailand, 10 May-30 Sep 1972; Hahn AB, Germany, 3 Feb-14 Mar 1973, 6 Mar-5 Apr 1974, 3 Oct-5 Nov 1975, and 24 Aug-26 Sep 1976; Nellis AFB, NV, 29 Nov-19 Dec 1975). Zweibrucken AB, Germany, 1 Oct 1978; Ramstein AB, Germany, 1 Nov 1978-15 Sep 1987. Tonopah Test Range, NV, 5 Oct 1989; Holloman AFB, NM, Jul 1992-1 Dec 1993. Holloman AFB, NM, 13 Aug 2003-.

Look at the Holloman AFB listed in these, Holloman is around the area of big bend.

Can someone check if they use the same aircraft as seen in the two images DrJim posted?

This is the source it also shows what jets they use and lots of other information.

afhra.maxwell.af.mil...

The only thing i found from Randolph was

332nd Airlift Flight (332. Lufttransportgruppe) C-21 Randolph AFB, Texas

This is not 333 so im guessing thats not of significance.

I just dont understand what the 333 is for i have found the 333 squadron but its no where near texas.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
For what it's worth?
ulcar.uml.edu...

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is interesting.
Holloman air base has been selected to to provide visual systems on the Eurofighter programme according to this article.

www.hoise.com...

So there is definatly a link between the eurofighter and this base. Could the images be from some sort of training simulation at the base?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The agreements allowing use and operation of Tornados in Holloman run to 31 December 2019. Phantom training will cease by April 2008, as the F-4F will gradually be replaced over the next few years by the Eurofighter.

are we 100% sure the images show a eurofighter?

www.flug-revue.rotor.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
This is interesting.
Holloman air base has been selected to to provide visual systems on the Eurofighter programme according to this article.

www.hoise.com...

So there is definatly a link between the eurofighter and this base. Could the images be from some sort of training simulation at the base?

The letter or fax to the guys website asking for the use of the images gave the reason they were to be used in a simulator

Just read the actual wording states "Computor based program"

[edit on 10-9-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here are a few things tying Holloman AFB to Eurofighter:

www.borderlandnews.com...

Holloman and Edwards Air Force Base are finalists for the Predator unmanned aerial vehicle program. Holloman could also be a base for the new Eurofighter, which could be a replacement for F-4s and Tornado fighter-bombers used by the German air force and others.

"We're working at getting the military attach�s of Italy and Spain here to see if they would base the Eurofighter here," Gottula said.

www.ocedc.com/newsletter/Newsletter_April04.pdf

... new housing. for Holloman�s personnel. Eurofighter Training at HollomanThe Committee met ... the possibility of training Eurofighter (Typhoon) aircrew at Holloman. AFB. Attending the ...

www.aeroflight.co.uk...
This is about the German airforce in general, mentioning the planned procuremetn of 180 Eurofighters. As Holloman is also home to the German Airforce, I thought this would make it a likely candidate if the planes in the pictures are Eurofighters, for obvious reasons.

[edit on 10-9-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
From Big Bend Series, posted by our friend Ranger:

FOUND ONE OF THE PICTURES!

I have found one of the original series of five images! In the cache of an old laptop of mine that had been gathering dust for years. Thankyou Toshiba!

I have added the original pic below, this is after the UFO had fired upon the first jet, the second is visible in the distance. After this the UFO drops into the valley and turns sharply to its left. The second jet comes over the ridge and launches its missile after the UFO.

There's also supposed to be some kind of secret government document that discusses this event, the Haskins, and a cover-up. I talked to someone on a discussion board who has seen it, but now they don't remember where they found it (it didn't seem like anything at the time). Also, he said, there is one hidden other document, based on some kind of coordinates, that reveals everything.

I'm still searching.

Italics are mine.

Is this a kind of gentle prod to say, "keep looking - you're heading the right way"?

I will start a new thread for the new website, but I thought the comment for the coordinates belonged in this discussion.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
map

There is a Hwy 333 in New Mexico

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
ok we were supposed to figure out the 417/333 PIXEL coordinates to find the "33" hidden in the original photo (numbers not members at the coordinates 417/333) So then a reply from Harker mentions that the picture was probably taken around 5700 elevation near the 33 on the map I think we were lagging a bit in the 33 connection, so where do we go from here? I say we try to find the Haskins were they camping there?

www.nps.gov...

ooked up laguna meadow trail in google found this: probably nothing...

www.visitbigbend.com...

No. 14� Chisos Basin Loop Trail
Easy walking. 1.6 miles round trip.

This route starts at the Basin Trailhead and follows the Laguna Meadow trail for % miles before branching off to the left. It reaches a promontory overlooking the upper Chisos Basin, then heads back toward the Basin via the Boot Springs (Pinnacles) Trail. From the overlook, the major features of the Basin skyline are easily visable. The high peak to the south with the "thumb" to the right of it is Emory Peak, the Park's highest at 7,835 feet. Clockwise around the Basin from Emory Peak are Ward Mountain, Amon Carter Peak and the Window, Vernon Bailey Peak and Pulliam Ridge, Casa Grande, and Toll Mountain.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ok i have spent hours finding out what these coordinates mean and spoke to many people.

Im going to rule out certain things for these numbers.

1. IP address. These numbers cannot be converted for use for any sort of IP address wether it be an FTP site or anything else as you will only get half of an IP adress from these numbers.

2. Im ruling out and map coords as long and lat wont take numbers higher than 360. Maybe if we have a certain map that is definately involved in this game then it could be possible but there isnt.

These ideas below are the only ways i think could mean something.

1. Squadrons in Air Force Bases.

2. Co-ordinates from an image.

3. State highways. There are state highways with these numbers, i found out that 417 is in New York and 333 is in Minnesotta (hope i spelt that right.) I also found out that Texas used to have a Highway 333 but it was removed in 1955.

Maybe someone could draw a line from these to Highways and see what they find?

4. It says we need to find 3 numbers from these co-ordinates now i dont really know how 3 numbers can help us find another document but, 417/333 (thats 417 divide by 333) is 1.25 now thats 3 numbers but how can this help us?

5. The only other thing these could mean is a Login=417 Password=333 but i doubt this as we have no website or anything we could use these on.

I think i have covered everything i wanted to and i hope this helps somehow.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
what do you think about 426 from Ranger426

417/333/426

426 maybe?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
i did a google search on ranger246,
and found a site, dealing with motorcycles,
most people had some sort of 3-#string,
after there name , like ranger246, mabye
the numbers are for some people?
or maybe there for a coures that they run?[ride bikes?]
the ranger426 at this site is suppost to
go to Utah.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
"well I did wonder myself if there were hidden numbers in the landscape.
using the coordinates on the picture to find pixel 417/333 you find yourself at this area of the picture that I have circled, and looking closer it looks as though there could possibly be an 8 and maybe a couple of other numbers, "

This is what Pantha said in the 'images thread' ( I added the boldface)

-- I think this area and another to the right has been pasted in. If someone could lift that area off there might be something important underneath. It seems to be a corel image ( I checked it's 'properties' ). Maybe some one could 'ungroup' or 'unlayer' it??? I tried, but me and my corel are a bit rusty.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
wayhoo.com...
just tryin to merge our coords into coordinates in big bend.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The answer was already mentioned in the first thread in this event.

You just need to find it, and think of what to do with it.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Ain't that a coincidence?

Each post by JCMinJapan (the Rings...) is enclosed within the message "One of the four, who shall become one, who will become many, a captain of enlightment", and his first title line is "3 of the4"...

I don't see well how it could be related to the rest, but maybe something to dig there...

I think JC was mentionned earlier, but I don't find it right now...

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
thats not related to this game spooky, all four of the winners of the hunt have got that around their posts.
Ok I think it's time to retrace our steps and go over anything related to the coordinates between page 16 on the original thread, when they were first discussed, and page 21 when the hunt admin told us that we had got the ideas that we needed.
I've got a couple of ideas, but I'm going to have to wait until I get home from work to check them out.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I dont get it. The answer to what? My questions? Anyone got it?
There is no "answer" there, just telling our location can be at the 33 on the chiasos map thats all I got.

www.nps.gov...

[edit on 13-9-2004 by pennyforyourthoughts]

still no idea where this is going.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by pennyforyourthoughts]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pennyforyourthoughts

I dont get it. The answer to what? My questions? Anyone got it?

Hunt Admin is talking about this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

somewhere buried in that thread is mentioned the answer to the next step in this hunt...naturally I'm favoring the RGB values of the pixels at the coordinates 417,333. Again for everyones reference, the values are as follows:
Pixel 417,333 of images 1,2,3

image 1 (plane chasing missile)

Red 105
Green 98
Blue 129

Hue 169
Sat 33
Lum 107

Image 2 (plane shooting missile at ufo)

Red 152
Green 131
Blue 126

Hue 8
Sat 27
Lum 131

Image 3 (the one showing the ufo blasting the plane)

Red 129
Green 108
Blue 149

Hue 180
Sat 39
Lum 121

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join