It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum...Iowa Surprise???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Thanks OutKast, I slapped myself on the forehead this morning after posting earlier and then immediate seeing a new poll showing Romney leading Obama.

I will stick by my thoughts on Paul's underestimation for the reasons I mentioned earlier (and I think in large part, Paul is also still a greater unknown on several levels with quite a few more republicans than Romney), but I will definitely agree with you that out of all the other republicans, he is (and HAS been) "the one" since he announced. Definitely looking forward to seeing what all falls out here in the next few months.

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Mitt Romney winning in the latest poll. Romney 45% Obama 39%

Plus the undecided voters usually vote for the challenger when the actual election takes place.

The terrible economy is dragging Obama down into a ditch. Look for Hillary Clinton to
appear out of nowhere.

Yeah, I caught that after posting this morning (D'oh...). A lot of back-and-forth there, so Romney's definitely not sitting in an uncomfortable position, granted.

I will agree about the economy, as well, and I expect discontent to continue to grow as I think we'll get quite a bit more bad news on this throughout the next year. And yeah, eyes on Hillary since I've heard of some signs of flirtation with her hopping in.

Whatever happened to Nader? I thought some months back he said he was going to jump in as well - did that peter out?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

No , it's Hillary or bust.
Bill Clinton is trashing the economy every time he speaks.

He wants to be the first dude.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

God, the Clintons scare me.

Wait. I didn't say that. Well, I did, but I was kidding. Please don't have me whacked!

Does EVERYONE in politics have piles of dead bodies surrounding them, and I just never heard about it with anyone else?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

God, the Clintons scare me.

Wait. I didn't say that. Well, I did, but I was kidding. Please don't have me whacked!

Does EVERYONE in politics have piles of dead bodies surrounding them, and I just never heard about it with anyone else?

Chris Matthews has already turned on Obama.
He said he has heard a lot of stories. Obama refuses to talk to democrats in the White House.
Obama does NOT enjoy their company.

Check the Drudge Report right now. See Obama/Hillary upper right corner?

They are trotting her out right now!

It's Hillary or bust. Just right her name in.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You mean that Clinton is going to become Obama's VP for 2012....right???

I've been saying this all year...and I do believe it is going to happen. And then Hillary can run in 2016 for President.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

There was some talk of her actually launching a WH run herself (I haven't followed up on this the last few weeks). I could easily see them trying to placate her with a veep offer, though. There's been talk of pitching Biden, for sure.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I can't see her starting a run at this point.

She has no organization in place, no fundraising in place, and she isn't on one single ballot as of right now.

Palin has stated it is not too late for someone to enter...but she is talking about herself and she has all those things in place right now and it would be easy for her to start up her campaign. I don't think it would be easy for Clinton to.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Did I call this or what???

And to think this thread died a quick death last week.
edit on 4-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join