It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's Jesus Encounter: "Don't Think You Can Do 99 Percent With Me"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This woman had, for a long time, been looking for that remarkable experience that many claim to feel when they finally get the peace of being in Christ, but never experienced it, until, finally, one night the gravity and seriousness of truth rung a cord, and then she had a divine encounter with Jesus Christ with serious and sobering words about what it takes to really get into Heaven and not end up in Hell.

This interview is no sugar coat. The stuff that is said in this interview is serious.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Some people can't watch youtube videos, is there a way that you could summarize the main points of the video?
It would really help those of us on a mobile device that can't spend 40 minutes watching a video.

Video Summary?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

This please. No speakers on my old work computers. Thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There are all kinds of reasons why someone has this particular apparition, I for one have been part of a christian family my whole life.. God speaks to you through repetition of reading the word, and your own internal workings making a phantasm, or dream, the human mind plays tricks on us, funny how every person that speaks to God or Jesus finds that he/she thinks exactly like they do... and they are always proved right in their manifestation of religious experience, the "dreamer" is never wrong and everyone else has to clean up their act to be more like them, because why... Jesus appeared to me and said "I am right"

www.scientificamerican.com...

I present technical exploration of this subject. I am sorry but I cannot believe that God would come down and agree with any humans point of view... our ideas are, convoluted at best and are filled with self interest.
edit on 12/08/11 by LanternOfDiogenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
im 15 minutes into it and its a very powerful testimony. This woman really believes what she is saying and is true and authentic. Thank you, in fact Im passing this on to my mom hoping she will listen to it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
she had a conversion that was for her.

you have your own conversion that is for you.

no two are always similar.

my conversion was understanding that we are programmed to to think that this is the only reality when there are many.

best to you all. peace and love.

oh and by the way I do believe in Jesus.

edit on 28-12-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The video in the OP is now private, below are other sources for the video and related links.

A Testimony of a Face to Face Encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ

Nathan Leal interviews "CJ"

A powerful testimony from a woman being interviewed by Nathan Leal. She tells of how she continued living her life in religious and self deception until she had a face to face encounter with the risen Lord, Jesus, who rebuked her and made it clear to her in no uncertain terms that it's either she was going to surrender all or nothing at all. On his terms, and not on hers. Her testimony will really challenge you to want to make sure your heart is in the right place and that you're not detracted by idols.

Also related to this:

Latest Watchman's Cry Message by Nathan Leal
Message 156: The Stupor of Laodicea - Mega Church Madness!

Topics in this audio:

1. The Priests in the Land of Pretend
2. Mega Churches in a Stupor!
3. Evangelical False Conversions!
4. Nathan interviews - C. J. - a Sister in Christ who gives a testimony of her real conversion.
She also saw Heaven and Hell !

Direct Link: www.watchmanscry.com...

"The Stupor of Laodicea - Mega-Church Madness "
The Priests in the land of Pretend - Mega Churches in a Stupor! Evangelical False Conversions!
Nathan interviews - C. J. - a Sister in Christ who gives a testimony of her real conversion.She also saw Heaven and Hell !

www.watchmanscry.com...

Read In printed form
www.watchmanscry.com...

Backup: Interview with C.J. at Watchmans Cry - part 1/5
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join