It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaun of the Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I read about this British horror/comedy on-line and it looks good, its hitting the US soon and have any Brits here seen it and how good is it?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I saw it just a couple of nights ago. I thought it was hilarious . I'd definatly recommend it.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A couple of my friends and I are obsessed with the Dawn of the Dead movies and we are going to have a marathon.
1st- the original, then the new lreaease, then....SHAUN OF THE DEAD!!!!!!

hooray!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I got to tell you, it was great. Anyone who is a fan of The Dead movies, IMO should love this movie. I funny as hell, special effects were top notch. Must see this flick. There coming to get you Barbara.....

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
To be honest, if you don't like British humor movies (like Monty Python, etc.) you won't like this one. It's filled with British humor. It's hard to understand what British humor is, unless you've seen it yourself. I really didn't like the movie, but my best friend loved it. Naturally, I have never got into Monty Python, but he's obsessed.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I love Monty Python, and I've seena couple of British comedies and they were good. I'll go check it out.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
British comedy is not all Monty Python I hear Americans tend to like it alot over there. If you want to get the feel for this movie get the ( DVD seris spaced with simon pegg) who's the star of shaun of the dead then you might get the feel for some of our style of humor.

[Edited on 11/9/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Yep very funny,scarey quite gorey i am beginning to like British humour once again

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Just saw it a couple of hours ago.
Extremely funny!
I had trouble hearing some of the lines, especially when they were selecting which Vinyl Album to throw, Because the theatre was rolling in LOUD laughter. The most laughter I've heard in years I think..

top topics

join