It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says the US is NOT stage managing popular uprisings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't think the US is responsible for the uprisings in the Middle East. I think it's very unfair and diminishes the sacrifices that people have made in lives, blood and tears to be free to say that anyone besides the people are behind their movement. They still have so far to go as the people taking over (The Islamic Brotherhood) are not who the people want and I think that is where the Ayatollah's comments come in. He is spinning it to make it look like the people are choosing religious leaders because he does not want the people of Islamic faith to be free, he wants them to continue to be under religious oppression.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Of course the U.S is running back stage, the usa is like a duck on the water ABOVE THE WATER it looks calm and gracefull, but below the murkey water we call life, you cant see its legs moving furiously to maintain momentum and monouverability only those with good eyes can see below the water and the duck acting so calm.So back to the op : ALL LEADERS ARE PART OF THE SAME GANG IT DONT MATTER WHAT REGION,EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT THE WORLD IS WRONG,ITS THEATRE FOR YOUR MIND,it only takes a couple of years to change the worlds veiw on any thing9 11 2001 J.F.K,with the right properganda the mind war is easyly won ,thats what the people dont have and thats why they will always controll pbulic opinion and the good will never win THEY HAVE CONTROL RIGHT KNOW in every part of life wake up and smell the truth fellow humans
peace evntually

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD

Who is they?
Where are they from?
Where do they live and work?

Why do people refer to "them" as if everyone knows all there is about them yet cant explain even the baisics of "who" they are?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
reply to post by Max_TO

Of course it is not..

It is an uprising of extremist who want
to kill Americans..

Does it then not strike you as odd that the US military is arming them?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Did you miss the news abou the DoD contracting a firm to create fake online persona's? 'They' is very much defined if you would care to intelligently search for the answers.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Did you miss the news abou the DoD contracting a firm to create fake online persona's? 'They' is very much defined if you would care to intelligently search for the answers.

"They" is not the DoD....

see my point? No one can state who "they" are, but "they"are all around us apparently.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Well lets say that is your opinion then shall we? They is very much defined to me. Unless you want to delve in the self-defeating areas of the human psyche? Because that is not very defined. Your opinion seems uninformed or you are intentionally trying to mislead or confuse people. What a shame.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sometimes an enemy would like you to think they are your friend. I am sure that he knows the truth behind the uprisings. He has openly stated 9-11 was an inside job.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
He was addressing the Iranian people and assuring them that the US did not trigger the Arab Spring. Which is true as far as we know. It started in Tunisia on December 2011, then to Egypt, and then everywhere. America did not and is not staging any of the uprisings, but America is manipulating the uprising. The best example of that manipulation is Libya and the no fly-zone. While Yemen is being ignored because its of no great interest or importance. So if tomorrow the people of Jordan begin to protest it isn't because America wanted them to, but America will try to manipulate the outcome to keep hold of power.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Well lets say that is your opinion then shall we? They is very much defined to me. Unless you want to delve in the self-defeating areas of the human psyche? Because that is not very defined. Your opinion seems uninformed or you are intentionally trying to mislead or confuse people. What a shame.

Simply because I asked you who "they" were, which ironically enough you cant answer, you then attack me for asking it.

Im sorry who is misinformed? You couldn't answer the question, proving my point. Im sorry it exposes your blame all position.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It is pretty well documented just how the 'arab spring' was orchestrated - Sorros is of course heavily involved!

By now, it is no secret that the “Arab Spring” was a premeditated geopolitical plot engineered by the US corporate-financier interests years in advance.

The New York Times in its article, “U.S. Groups Helped Nurture Arab Uprisings,” clearly stated as much when it reported, “a number of the groups and individuals directly involved in the revolts and reforms sweeping the region, including the April 6 Youth Movement in Egypt, the Bahrain Center for Human Rights and grass-roots activists like Entsar Qadhi, a youth leader in Yemen, received training and financing from groups like the International Republican Institute, the National Democratic Institute and Freedom House, a nonprofit human rights organization based in Washington.”

Further confirming this were public statements made by the US State Department-sponsored “Alliance for Youth Movements” (AYM) counting Egypt’s April 6 Youth Movement among its inaugural AYM summit attendees in New York City, as far back as 2008. Foreign Policy magazine would go on to admit that April 6 received further training from another US-funded organization, CANVAS in Serbia, before fomenting unrest in Egypt. FP magazine would also admit that “CANVAS has worked with dissidents from almost every country in the Middle East; the region contains one of CANVAS’s biggest successes, Lebanon, and one of its most disappointing failures, Iran.”

www.infowars.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join