It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MF Global Chief is EPA Financial Advisor Too !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It seems that a Mr. Bradley I. Abelow, the COO of MF Global, who has testified before a Congressional hearing concerning the Corzine/MF Global missing money debacle is also a paid advisor and is the chairman of the EPA financial advisory board !!!

Of course, He has no idea where the missing money went.

Who is responsible for this ?

How does the EPA and other U.S. Government agencies select their people ?

Did Obama know this ?

What's missing from the EPA I wonder.

Maybe the missing money is the EPA's

Tough questions.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - The Washington Times

During two days of recent congressional hearings into how as much as $1.2 billion disappeared from MF Global customer accounts, the chief operating officer of the imploding investment firm responded again and again that he did not know.

Yet as the House and Senate interrogated Bradley I. Abelow and other top executives at MF Global Holdings Ltd., lawmakers did not mention Mr. Abelow’s role as a financial adviser for the Environmental Protection Agency, which as of Tuesday listed him as the chairman of its financial advisory board.

Even as he finds himself the public face of a bankruptcy and admitted to lawmakers that he had no idea how client funds disappeared, Congress and the administration have voiced no public concern about Mr. Abelow’s role advising the $8.6 billion government agency on its finances.

EPA / MF Global CONnections ?

“In Abelow, you have a Wall Street executive who just presided over the disappearance of $1 billion in investor funds purporting to help guide federal infrastructure financing.”

It’s unclear how Mr. Abelow landed the chairmanship of the EPA financial panel, a position he noted in his biography on the MF Global website, which has since been removed.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Did Obama know this ?

I would be shocked if he did not considering Mr. Abelow's boss, one John 'Imbecile' Corzine, was being bandied about as Treasury Secretary.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by xuenchen
Did Obama know this ?

I would be shocked if he did not considering Mr. Abelow's boss, one John 'Imbecile' Corzine, was being bandied about as Treasury Secretary.

Wheeew !

That would have been a bombshell !

But then again ....

""John 'Imbecile' Corzine"" -

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The seven degrees of Kevin Bacon government/corporate infrastructure strikes again.

So the money guy who's supposed to be watching the money has no idea where the money went...?

Oh shock
Oh surprise

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
WOW...

MF Global is part of one UGLY network of corporatists...

Check this out:

The Koch Brothers and MF Global - Friends to the End

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
WOW...

MF Global is part of one UGLY network of corporatists...

Check this out:

The Koch Brothers and MF Global - Friends to the End

And we all think Obama is a liberal

The Kroch Bros are in to everything.

top topics

join