It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your daily prediction thread.Make a prediction.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by diamondsmith

I realise I lowered the tone.

But you can't be mad at my smiley face

I cannot be mad on something like that and Happy New Year to you too.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

how amazingly open ended

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kathol

Yes! I was unemployed for so long before this job too. It's more of a I'm too tired/lazy after work to cook

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i predict that this thread will go off topic. salutations.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
We'll go to war within a few months of the elections and there will be several declared "victories". Obama will be reelected despite current growing momentum for his opponents. WWIII when Russia steps in, and we'll toss in North Korea since they're potentially unstable with Kim Jong Un and good friends with the Russians.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

i know, i thooght that was how predictions and all that stuff worked lol

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris

i know, i thooght that was how predictions and all that stuff worked lol
Yes you right,more or less,you can call that a prediction!!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by badfish420

edit on 30-12-2011 by HeFrippedMeOff because: not mean as reply

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Martial Law instated. No 2012 elections.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeFrippedMeOff

Martial Law instated. No 2012 elections.
WOW,as hypothetical situation,of course.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by badfish420

potentially unstable with Kim Jong Un
That is a closed country and as long as it stay closed it's safe for the world peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well I made a psychic prediction about the powerball from last Sat. Obviously I ain't gona announce it in advance.
When I dream about lottery numbers, there is always something to it. But dang, I also have trouble remembering all the numbers. All I could remember was the number 5 and a roll in the twenty range. You should see the $5 worth of tix I played. I will have to post it tonight when I get home. It looks more impressive than it was.. You can tell I was aiming for a five and a roll of numbers in the twenty range. And 4 rows start with the number 5. Considering how little I remembered this time, I am surprised I won $14. I should have played another $5-$10. With what I remembered there was no chance for the big bucks. But perhaps some decent chump change. Sigh... Oh , and I last played the lotto about 4 months ago. There is a tale to that also. But my Ipad finger is getting tired.

The lotto numbers were... 5 23 25 28 40. Powerball 34

I did the same thing with another tix once but on a grander scale. Couldn't remember all the numbers. The tix I played made the sales lady laugh at me. Especially since I accidentally played the same numbers twice. I won 3 times on that tix. One line was 5 numbers without the keyball. The same lady nearly fell off her seat when I cashed it. How sweet that moment was.

Wonder if a hypnotist could help me next time? I am sick of being a psychic loser. Wonder if so, if they would be able to get me in ASAP after my next lotto dream?

After some thought.... Maybe I should post a new thread to see if I can get some good advice.
edit on 1-1-2012 by elouina because: New idea...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I predict that humanity ancient suddenly faster this year then in other years, will come right out of retirement.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Wonder if a hypnotist could help me next time? I am sick of being a psychic loser. Wonder if so, if they would be able to get me in ASAP after my next lotto dream?
The Hypnotic regression doesn't work for lottery numbers,the hypnotist must be won in the past the lottery.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

So they can't help you remember dreams? Drats... I really need a plan. My Maine Coon boy does not like me leaving for work.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

So they can't help you remember dreams
Even if they can hypnotize you,they will play the numbers for them self in order to win.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Well, I considered that. Better sharing than getting none at all. You know if you think about it I really did predict winning all those times. Just didn't get the prize I wanted. A win is a win... So I guess I ain't a total failure at this lotto prediction business.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

this lotto prediction business.
Depends,some people have some precognitive powers,which could include predicting lotto numbers,remote vision,precognitive dreams,of different future events,so on..but those things happen in certain circumstances and the essence of all, only on certain EXACT time,not one second before not one second after.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Now that I think about it, I don't know what this accomplishes. But oh well here it is. The number 5 was a definate, so I stuck it just about everywhere. I actually saw the numbers in the twenties range. But when it came to time to recall them I went blank. I threw the numbers on the card together in like 2 minutes. Didn't put much thought into it. This was the same thing I did when I won the lotto with 5 numbers, and 4 numbers twice on the same $5 card. I remembered a lot more numbers that time. Obviously... That time made me sick to my stomache. I was one number away from being a millionaire.

Anyways, I need to devise a plan to recall the numbers. I am wondering if a hypnotist can make me wake up from any lotto dreams and write the numbers immediately. Or is there something else they can do to help me? Or is there a way I can help myself since I keep forgetting about the dreams until some time after I wake up.

Obviously thinking about it makes a difference. I recall no lotto dreams for 4 months when I was wrapped up in my prize winning hobby. Won around 160 sweepstakes prizes in 4 months. Give or take... That was skill though, not psychic stuff. Then one day, I thought, boy it would be nice to have a lotto number dream again. And did 2 days later.

Winning numbers 5 23 25 28 40. Powerball 34

edit on 2-1-2012 by elouina because: My picture keeps disappearing. Let me try another way.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Or is there something else
That is happening to me also.There is a solution,you should wake up in the middle of the dream, write the numbers and go to sleep again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join