It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A story that everyone should read (very disturbing)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I have heard that before too, I guess the OPs stories might be true.. Its along similar lines...and if its true she is lucky to be able to tell the story and not end up his dinner.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by boymonkey74

I have heard that before too, I guess the OPs stories might be true.. Its along similar lines...and if its true she is lucky to be able to tell the story and not end up his dinner.

please check out the two links i posted earlier in the thread. Both the OP's story and boymonkey74's story are variations on what has already been established as an urban legend.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Either yourself or your friend are talking bs.. Ive heard this before.. Almost exactly the same, now if it's not you op, you have to ask yourself why would your friend make an elaborate story to avoid going out to a club with you..?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

just because you heard it before doesn't mean it's not true

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is an urban legend. If this really happened it would be front page news, right next to Jacksons hair being turned into a roulette ball. There is no evidence that I can find that would lend any credibility to this story. It is funny how the poster claims this was her "friend" that this happened to. Anything to create a thread I guess.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

cunnilingus

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by govspy911

I said that my friend met the person it happened to, NOT that it was my friend. So get your facts straight.
k thanks

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
BS.

Sounds like the "going blind" story parents tell their kids.

Snopes

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is clearly an urban legend as jahn369 has pointed out . C'mon people "deny ignorance".

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
And people actually flagged this.... wow

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I love how no one mentioned about the guy being a zomie

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

edit on 28-12-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

AMEN

Second

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

(If this is true)...It seems to me we have another (Jeffery Dahmer) in society....(I suspect there are more)...also Gloria escaped being that guy's lunch.

When I was younger....I was foolish...I took too many chances...it seems to me these young women have smartened up...there are a lot of predators in the club scene.

edit on 29-12-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Probably an urban legend.. i found this on yahoo answers -- fun story though.

Cannibalism - mouth rash?
Someone told me that they know a girl who had a weird rash around her mouth, she went to the doctors and the doctor asked her if she'd kissed anyone recently, she said yes, the doctor said, they only way you get this rash is from someone who has eaten human flesh... is that just a big old pile of bull?

Yahoo Answers

edit on 29-12-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join