It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The genuine meaning of help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Answer everything in bold if you don't mind being very communicative.

What's the genuine meaning of help? Well it seems people do not know.

All I know is that people do not help people, or else there would be no bums that don't want to be bums on planet earth.

Don't all people need help in something? Yep! In a number of things do they need help in from time to time.

But people really go on without getting the help they need. Go figure.

When is the last time you've been helped by somebody for something not petty but serious?

Do you get helped for each time you need help?

Come on, talk to me.

The more important question: What is one thing significant that you need help in right now as we speak? Come on, it has got to be something.

The help I need is by money. Enough money to help me live on my own and away from the bad situation I am in currently. Either that or I need someone(s) else that are generously friendly to go and live with for free.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If its money you need... then you should get an education.

Eventually you will have the money you need...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Originally posted by WarJohn
Answer everything in bold if you don't mind being very communicative.

What's the genuine meaning of help? Well it seems people do not know.

[COLOR=CYAN] HELP TO ME IS TO SUPPORT ANY ENERGY FORM OR BEING OR ANIMAL WHO IS IN DISPAIRE OR HARMS WAY.[/COLOR]

When is the last time you've been helped by somebody for something not petty but serious?
[COLOR=CYAN] ITS BEEN A WHILE 1 TENDS TO FIGURE THINGS OUT ON MY OWN, NOT SAYING OTHERS DONT TRY TO HELP I AM JUST USE TO FIXING MY OWN ISSUES WITHOUT BOTHERING ANYONY ELSE[/COLOR]

Do you get helped for each time you need help?

[COLOR=CYAN]NO[/COLOR]

Come on, talk to me.

The more important question: What is one thing significant that you need help in right now as we speak? Come on, it has got to be something.

[COLOR=CYAN]SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT[/COLOR]

The help I need is by money. Enough money to help me live on my own and away from the bad situation I am in currently. Either that or I need someone(s) else that are generously friendly to go and live with for free.

[COLOR=CYAN] MONEY HELPS SOMEWHAT BUT CAN CAUSE MORE PROBLEMS AS WELL[/COLOR]
edit on 12/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Meditation helps spiritual development my friend

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Yes it does and I still do it, but the further you advance you encounter ---energies that may or may not be there to help you. I need help in clarifying those existing to help and those who seek to deceive for I have been deceived in the past in many ways. I dont fear these energies I just would prefer not being slowed down on my path of developing so I can help out more.. The energies can slo the process as I try to evaluate them. Some I encountered here on ATS before seeking to have 1 submit my will ect.

Thanks Akragon

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sometimes people just need someone to acknowledge them, a smile, a nod or just a chat with someone.
We can help people in many ways.
Remember most people will not ask for help, they are to proud but if you offer them help at least you have done your bit.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
In asking for help, I'm not sure the request for money is the way to go. If you need to find a way to improve your circumstances, ask for help in doing that, whether it's personal self-improvement, job skills, education, a different vocation, or whatever area you believe would assist you in the long run. Just asking for cash is a temporary fix.

ETA:
*I don't mind communicating, but I don't want to type in bold.

I sometimes need help in the area of encouragement.

There ya go. Done now.
edit on 12/28/2011 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Yes it does and I still do it, but the further you advance you encounter ---energies that may or may not be there to help you. I need help in clarifying those existing to help and those who seek to deceive for I have been deceived in the past in many ways. I dont fear these energies I just would prefer not being slowed down on my path of developing so I can help out more.. The energies can slo the process as I try to evaluate them. Some I encountered here on ATS before seeking to have 1 submit my will ect.

Thanks Akragon

I understand my friend...

Perhaps i can help you with this...

Unfortunatly i don't have experience with negitive energies simply because i do not let them into my existance... there is litterally no room for fear or deceit in my life...

Love is how you evaluate all spirits... More accurately look for the motivations of these people/spirits...

Those that seek to help display selflessness... It is the path of Love... They do not boast their selflessness... they seek no reward.

Seek love and you will find truth in all things

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Thank you for that positive message Akragon. I try to do this most times its just some seemed to get on my good side but had bad intentions. I will keep veiwing them as you shared. I appreciate your input....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I don't need any help for the foreseeable future, so I'll instead offer you mine...though you have no obligation to accept it. Firstly, you need to focus on what the actual problem is, otherwise you are going to find yourself, in desperation, potentially, running into an even worse one...either you need to live on your own or you need to live in a different location? As in, what is 'bad' about your current situation that necessitates a move...? If you struggle to live with others, moving into a situation with other, others will only cause a delayed repetition of same feelings...

Secondly, is there something that precludes you from working, and/or saving money to facilitate a move? You don't have to give specific details, but if you can't work or are on a very low income, it would be useful to know that...there are always ways and means, but an understanding of the parametres is vital...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

If its money you need... then you should get an education.

Eventually you will have the money you need...

Higher educations cost a lot these days.

I haven't got enough money for an education anyway.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omphale

I don't need any help for the foreseeable future, so I'll instead offer you mine...though you have no obligation to accept it. Firstly, you need to focus on what the actual problem is, otherwise you are going to find yourself, in desperation, potentially, running into an even worse one...either you need to live on your own or you need to live in a different location? As in, what is 'bad' about your current situation that necessitates a move...? If you struggle to live with others, moving into a situation with other, others will only cause a delayed repetition of same feelings...

Secondly, is there something that precludes you from working, and/or saving money to facilitate a move? You don't have to give specific details, but if you can't work or are on a very low income, it would be useful to know that...there are always ways and means, but an understanding of the parametres is vital...

People prevent me from working these days. I was starting a business but it got sabotaged by people I lived with. Now I live with other worse type of people. Money is the root of all good, if you ask me. Money sure would help if I could somehow just win it because no one is just going to give me money.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks Akragon

I understand my friend...

Perhaps i can help you with this...

Unfortunatly i don't have experience with negitive energies simply because i do not let them into my existance... there is litterally no room for fear or deceit in my life...

Love is how you evaluate all spirits... More accurately look for the motivations of these people/spirits...

Those that seek to help display selflessness... It is the path of Love... They do not boast their selflessness... they seek no reward.

Seek love and you will find truth in all things

Im not sure im not seeking a reward. When you get scratched gently on top of your head by whatever it is doing it then I am kinda happy
. I kinda love the feeling of chi in my body also. The reward I want is to be harmonious and feel as one with the spirit. Namaste.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omphale

People prevent me from working these days. I was starting a business but it got sabotaged by people I lived with. Now I live with other worse type of people. Money is the root of all good, if you ask me. Money sure would help if I could somehow just win it because no one is just going to give me money.

I would say the opposite. Money/ego is the reason this planet is as crazy as it is. Since I think you are in US I might not locationwise be able to help you because im in Sweden. Namaste

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Im not sure im not seeking a reward. When you get scratched gently on top of your head by whatever it is doing it then I am kinda happy . I kinda love the feeling of chi in my body also. The reward I want is to be harmonious and feel as one with the spirit.

My friend you are "at one' with the spirit... Love is just the projection of that...

Religion protrays seperation from God, in reality you can not seperate yourself from God... You can only get farther or closer to his ideals.

The body and the spirit are both parts of God... Seperation only exists in your mind.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
As one who actually does this in ways most folks here cannot understand, I have not only insight but experience.

One cannot actually help another at all, if you think you see this happening it is interference which is different. So if you see a woman run down the street to help a bum by offering him a job, money, blanket she is actually interfering and not helping. What she is doing is for her own good, what she thinks must be done, and does not take into account the bum's growth process. The world is filled with this, people "helping" everyone else, helping people who are not perfect in the helper's eyes. When you interfere, the reaction will be very bad for the most part. In our example above, the woman will be in for a nasty lashing for interfering. Now, if she simply opened a store, and offered the things above to those who sought assistance, she'd find a different result.

What is true help? The answer is assistance to provide support in the evolutionary process. This is where everything gets confusing. Let us use this simply example. A child of two is exploring the yard, when he gets stuck between two large tree roots. The father looks over and "refuses" to help extricate the child - the child cries. Now, the standard "call child protective services" person will be outraged at the father's callus nature; he refused to help!

Ah, but did he refuse to assist? No, he took a look at the child and KNEW the way to assist the child was to allow the child time to figure out how to extricate himself from the predicament. The child accomplishes the feat and the father has assisted by doing NOTHING. The child now knows how to solve a problem.

A friend is down on his luck, it seems a few bucks might make a difference. Is giving him the money assistance, or helping? Does it matter if he asks? The answer isn't easy, each experience is different, one should be thinking long term growth - what does this person need to evolve and can I assist them in the effort? More often then not, yes you read that right, more often then not the answer to whether to assist or not is no. What does that tell you about the world?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

u have the wrong concept of help

help is never about giving hand to who is in trouble or needs, on the contrary this is inadmissible so as if it doesnt exist then if it is it must b an obligation for all not for anyone, that is how u go to jail if u dont rescue someone in the street in trouble
existence mean that everything is really existing so zero is not allowed to b objective and what is less then zero is absurd

the true definition of help, is the concept of anyone right to ascend always, to be absolutely always better and superior absolutely in all terms of itself alone fact
this is a matter of right to any from all superiority freedom objective truth source

then it says and proves what i always defend, how noone is suppose to help another, it is urself issue only what u mean to use another for so ur free responsability to justify
logically, one cant mean another, another is always relative to one while relative never exist objectively

only all freedom can help one to be positively always free

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

People prevent me from working these days.

How so?

I was starting a business but it got sabotaged by people I lived with.

If it was a valid business idea, it should still be a valid business idea. That your personal circumstances previously prevented you from pursuing it should not prevent you from pursuing it now.

Now I live with other worse type of people.

If you are consistently being drawn into situation with people that seem to have a negative impact upon you then you need to at least acknowledge that something in your behaviour may be inviting these people in. It may simply be that you keep running away from one set of circumstances into another without fully understanding what it is that you are running from...and you seem to be back there again? Why are these people 'worse' than the last lot? How were your previous housemates able to sabotage your business plans? It may be easier to blame others for our failings, but ultimately that is going to get us nowhere.

Money is the root of all good, if you ask me. Money sure would help if I could somehow just win it because no one is just going to give me money.

Perhaps, but if you took a cold hard look at yourself you might see that maybe there are things that you could have done differently, situations that could have been better manages...and that maybe, just maybe, you're not perfect and like the rest of us are a work in progress. If you want money, it is easy enough to make, sure fire, tried and tested, money back guaranteed methods to make it, and there is ofcourse, good, old fashioned hard yakker. Or you could rob a bank, or the old lady down the road. Money is everywhere. Why should anyone give you some? Money is all around you, can't you get any yourself, what is preventing you? I know lots of people who physcially and mentally cannot get it for themselves, what makes your need greater than theirs?

You said that you would accept accommodation, instead of cash, why would someone be so generous? What do you have to offer them? People will give free accommodation, in exchange for gardening, driving...even just for a little company, you'd be suprised. So if they 'gave' to you...what would you give back? How would you repay such 'kindness' ?

Genuine help, is a hand, not a hand out.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Omphale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

he just said what he wish for it is his free right expression that know himself well, he is not talkin about it as his right or anything why do u feel the need to oblige him to not b free

u will never have a hint about freedom value when there is no other value ever, bc u reject truth for creations ways where all must b justified related by force and through any possible living lies

like here a right relative free expression out of all is clearly the most geniune meaning realisation of help

u cant help any when all is related always while any right free realisation out of all is clearly a hand out at least that dont involve all in meaning any

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Yes he is free to express, and I in no way curtailed that expression, in fact I offered him 'help' in expanding upon that expression, in an attempt to give it more solidity and draw it into focus. He was free not to respond to my invitation. He is free to ignore my equally free expression in response to his.

If I say nothing when I genuinely feel I can help, what is that?

new topics

top topics

join