It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Royal family and lies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
During world war 2 people were told that the royal family were staying in London: this is what people were told all during the war. In fact even today any television program portraying that period have the royal family in the Buckingham palace: these programs, portrayed as historical programs. They did occasionally visit London but were actually far away in Balmoral in Scotland. This was a lie, even if said for the right reasons. However does this mean that the current Royal family are doing what they say now. In short is Prince William And Prince Harry actually doing as they say. Was/is Prince William actually saving lives in a helicopter and is Harry actually in Afghanistan or are are they/him actually in Balmoral or somewhere else. I see little evidence that they are doing as they say, if they can leave things out as to what they do, they sure as hell can add things in. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

We all know all this already, they are far more important than their subjects.I think a more truthful question would be when do we see them telling the truth. They have been at the top of manipulating our reality for years, and are still there in the forefront of it. They are getting ready for the world to become their subjects.Mind you we may be lucky because in the past although a different monarch and country people asked for bread and they wanted to give cake.Now i do believe most people prefer cake to bread nowadays, problemsolved, they are great i love being a subject.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
the royal family are just a pointless tourist attraction these days, and although he is in the army flying helicopters as soon as there is any sign of trouble he would be called home asap..... and people say poor families living on benefits are a drain on tax money, we should stop giving it to the queen and see how much we save.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
the royal family.....why are they still making headlines?...the queens ancestors simply stole the titles & properties from the OTHERl royal lines...Usurpers to the throne......where are the real royals? I know some managed to escape to Holland, Germany,France, Italy & even the America's with their heads. Genealogist have estimated that 300,000 people living in North America have ROYAL BLOOD in their veins. Familiar names like Lloyd, Evans, Gr iffith, Phillips connect with royal houses in Wales, ....Fleming, Graham,Lindsay,Wallace connect to royal houses of Scotland,...Harts, Moore, Meredith of Ireland.....Norwood, Courteney,Bolling, March, Whitefield, Warrin connect to royal houses in England.....yet Henry Vlll did not allow many of these ancestors 2 hold onto their heads much less their titles.....it was with the titles that the ancient lands & castles were attached. Basically, if your ancestors backed the wrong king or chose the wrong religion, their descendants have nothing to show for it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Yep I agree and to take it a step further DUMP all celebrities and socialites they are all a drain on society!
Round them all up…no talent actors, fake Royalty and millionaire politicians…they know nothing of common people. Put them on a ship and send them to the sun!

We learned nothing from Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette but history in this case should repeat itself until we (the ants) are finally purged of the Grasshoppers!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hehe I am cranky today...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

i agree completely. and its weird hearing a 'bugs life' refferance from someone using an avatar like yours lol

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The Avatar is mine. I own it and created it...but do you know what it is or who?

Oh and if you believe it is the all Seeing Eye and is a symbol and one of power you are correct. I have used this Avatar for a long, long, time, but as with all symbols they can have a good or bad meaning and power if used wisely is not bad.

And in response to your post, I am an Ant, often I feel like one that has been squished physically (Perhaps it is payback for being a rotten bug squishing boy). All of the 99% are Ants, they just don’t know it, yet we don’t need a Queen or need serve Grasshoppers. I identify with Flik he is different and sees that Ants don’t need Grasshoppers, he also sees we don’t need to do things they same way we always have. Flik sees we should be using technology to empower us not enslave us. We are all one colony, one race, if the Grasshoppers keep us thinking we are not they can control us.

Republican, Democrat, Russian, Brazilian, American, French, Black, White, Bluish green (LOL) all are the same…we all want to live free and be happy!

Sorry I ran on a bit there...Great movie A bug's life and not about what you think it is as with most truly classic movies…

For the Colony and Oppressed Ants EVERYWHERE!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

The Avatar is mine. I own it and created it...but do you know what it is or who?

i was gunna say a close up of a goths eyeball, but hey

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Actually it is the Joker...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by s12345

You've missed out how the German's were told about royal visits & mostly kept the Luftwaffe ground during the event, also the crew that did hit buck palace never got seen again!

As to william of cause he's never been near any action given he's the tie to the stuart blood line through Diana!, the closest he ever got to Iraq was probably Saudi Arabia so the desert scenes would look right, same kind of thing as happened back with the Falklands conflict where it was suggested that big ears & andrew never made it out of Scotland.
The whole British culture is based around doting on these inbred scum, still remember being at junior school back in 77 & just how big an event the jubilee was for everyone especially for the older folk who had lived though the war.

new topics

top topics

join