It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cupcake, the "terrorists" new weapon of choice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just been searching through the news as normal and came across this interesting article about a women who was stopped by the TSA for trying to board a plane with one of the deadliest weapons known to man...... A cup cake...but not just any cup cake ...this one had gel icing!!

A woman fell foul of anti-terrorism regulations after trying to board an airplane with a cupcake, it has been reported. Rebecca Hains was stopped at a Las Vegas airport’s security checkpoint after a Transport Security Administration (TSA) agent discovered the baked item. Bizarrely, she was told that the gel-like icing on her red velvet cupcake was enough to constitute a security risk on the flight bound for Boston, Massachusetts, last Wednesday – and it was confiscated.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

The women said this which I agree with.

“It's not really about the cupcake; I can get another cupcake. It's about an encroachment on civil liberties. We're just building up a resistance and tolerance to all these things they're doing in the name of security, when it's really theatre. It is not keeping us safe.”

Cakes and pies are allowed to be transported in hand luggage. A couple of days prior she had taken two cup cakes with her and was not stopped.

Luckily I do not live in the USA and have to be hounded by the TSA. I do travel a lot and have always been treated with respect, in all honestly I do not know how I would react if the thugs (not all of them) at the TSA treated me like they treat some people.

Just thought I would share the story
Remember the next time you are in a bakery and you plan on getting a cup cake, think twice...we know what they do to people with alleged WMDS

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I saw that on TV News. The Red Velvet cupcake has been renamed by the company .. the National Security Cupcake .. or some such thing. (Man .. I used to LOVE Red Velvet whoopie pies! I miss 'em!! )

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Get use to it America. This is just one of many stories your going to be reading a lot of stories like these. It's going to get a lot worse. This country is already one of the worse police states. Police pull you over for no reason and they set up illegal check points and search your car for "gun, gold and silver" really. It's getting to the point now where they can just walk into your house and take your guns like they did with Katrina. They can just walk in your house without a search warrant etc. This country is going down the crapper and the government officials and banks are holding down the flusher and laughing while their pockets get fat.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It's right in your faces, you fools.

Glad I got out years ago.

The "terrorists" are loaded with exploding underwear (that can't even be lit on fire) exploding shoes (that don't explode) and NOW......cupcakes of death!

Oooh, I'm so glad they are keeping us safe. I must be safe. I'm terrified of everything. It is normal to fear EVERYTHING. I know it is because the TV told me so. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Pedos and terrorists EVERYWHERE.

I guess the US is by far the most dangerous place in the world, filled with baby rapers and suicide bombers, since no other country has this type of retarded "security" in place, and they all seem to be, you know, not blowing up and stuff.

But don't worry. We're from the government. We're here to help you. (words to die by)

new topics

top topics

join