It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nibiru....Planet X...What's up 2012?

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I haven't heard much chat about Nibiru aka Planet X lately as we approach 2012...Any updates??





posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I actually was looking at Nibiru videos last night. Here's an interesting one from May 2011.



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants
 

What exactly are we supposed to be amazed by in that video? Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter?



There is no such thing as Nibiru. It is an invention of Zecharia Sitchin.

edit on 12/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by MissSmartypants
 

What exactly are we supposed to be amazed by in that video? Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter?



There is no such thing as Nibiru. It is an invention of Zecharia Sitchin.

edit on 12/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

What?!!! You're saying it's Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter that's going to hit the Earth on 12/21/2012 and kill us all? Well, that's terrible. Much worse than just Nibiru hitting us.
Just kidding. Thanks for being the voice of reason....once again...sigh.



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by MissSmartypants
 

What exactly are we supposed to be amazed by in that video? Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter?



There is no such thing as Nibiru. It is an invention of Zecharia Sitchin.

edit on 12/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)


Hombre, tu por aqui? (you again?)

Expected near side alignment with heavy mass object on March 22, 2012. Mark it on your calender, tattoo it on your arm. Be there or be square. My uncle says hello (from Rahway)---------------



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight
 


I guess I will end this thread because everyone has left. Page resurfaces. May have completed his GED.

As far as the object is concerned, it seems to be there or the entire solar system is heading towards as SGR soft gamma repeater at a slight angle.

The 188 day cycle seems to hold up to Boxing Day, 2004. Anyhow, get a new calender and mark it for March 22, 2012.

Good night. --------------




posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo
reply to post by FreedomKnight
 


I guess I will end this thread because everyone has left. Page resurfaces. May have completed his GED.

As far as the object is concerned, it seems to be there or the entire solar system is heading towards as SGR soft gamma repeater at a slight angle.

The 188 day cycle seems to hold up to Boxing Day, 2004. Anyhow, get a new calender and mark it for March 22, 2012.

Good night. --------------



Phage has been posting quite regularly. You just haven't noticed because your attention span encompasses nothing more than Obama bashing and doom slinging about Nibiru.

Also, there is no "uncle." You posted under the username "yourmamaknows" previously, but switched over to a new user name "wonhunlo" on October 23rd of this year, presumably to further bash the POTUS.

As for Nibiru, it doesn't exist. Nothing is going to happen on March 22nd. And I personally cannot wait to feed you the biggest slab of crow fear mongering has ever seen.

Tattoo it on your arm. It's a mortal lock.



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus
 


How dare you! How dare you! I saw you lined up shouting "Obama, Obama, Obama," when he found his birth cert.

My operatives say you are a Bush and Cheney supporter, and have a poster of Rush Limbaugh above your bed.-----------




posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am giggling like a giddy schoolgirl because of the new date.

I must admit, ATS has not been the same since Elenin was a bust, and the Nirubu threads have slowed to a trickle.

I can not wait to see that angry blue winged butterfly of death come and tear us a new one


Get er' done!
edit on 28-12-2011 by radpetey because: Never a spelling bee champ.



posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
I am giggling like a giddy schoolgirl because of the new date.

I must admit, ATS has not been the same since Elenin was a bust, and the Nirubu threads have slowed to a trickle.

I can not wait to see that angry blue winged butterfly of death come and tear us a new one


Get er' done!
edit on 28-12-2011 by radpetey because: Never a spelling bee champ.


We didn't invite it. But it's coming. ---------------------------



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Have all of you people who say Nibiru doesnt exist been asleep?

As NASA recently anounced finding new planets dont have the url at hand but just google nasa and look at their web site, it doesnt name it as Nibiru but I believe it is. Gues we will just have to wait and see



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jsdorset
 


Are you referring to the planets they have discovered that are lightyears away or the hypothetical planet Tyche? In one case it would be impossible for those planets to be part of our solar system and for them to get here by 2012. In the other case Tyche hasn't even been proven to exist yet and in fact most astronomers doubt its existence. It also has no connection with NASA. The hypothesis was created by two professors at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Furthermore, its projected orbit doesn't have it coming anywhere close to the inner solar system. Even if it did exist and come into the inner solar system it wouldn't be able to reach us by 2012.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join