It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That day or hour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The day and hour is not as it appears. Are you familiar with what is a quantum leap? Have you seen the show with that name? That show tells of a true thing that goes on.

The day or hour is not as we know it because it is rather one tricky quantum leap upon. Any moment and the next quantum leap is upon.

Mark 13

"31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in Heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is."

^^That's because it isn't about time, it's about a quantum leap.

The Heaven and the earth pass away in exchange for the uttermost part of Heaven and the whole earth (paradise) by a quantum leap.
edit on 28-12-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The day or hour is a symbolic representation for the death of each individual. It is unique to every single human being compared to the general population. We are all singularities within a singularity. The "hour" is symbolic of the exact time of death.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing and a
wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment. 8:6 Because to every purpose
there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.

but....all this has already happened, so it's not a big surprise!
Ecclesiastes 1:15 What now is has already been; what is to be, already is; and
God restores what would otherwise be displaced.

well...who's gonna know when it's "time"?
Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto
his servants the prophets.

edit on 12/28/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I would also like to point out that Rosh Hashanah (the feast of trumpets) is recognized in jewish tradition as the day of judgement, the return of Christ in the bible is associated with the horn/trumpet of God sounding, and that this is also known as the day/hour that no man knows as announcement of the holy day relied on sighting of the new moon by two separate witnesses.

Given the context at the time of writing and the constant symbolic references of the life/mission of messiah in the jewish holy days, I'm a believer that Christ will return on Rosh Hashanah. As to what year, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see, if the other signs don't become increasingly obvious.

Just my thoughts as to how I've seen it. Entirely possible quantum leap may also be involved with the change to incorruptibility "in the blink of an eye", as well?

Interesting thoughts.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
honestly, though...

the feeling i get from "no man knows the day nor hour" has to do with the quickening...acceleration of time. when we ascend/"change"/evolve/quantum jump...we will blast through the dimension of time into timelessness. so when "it happens"...time will crumble around us...so there will no longer be a day nor hour...

a lot of people (myself included) have been feeling like time is speeding up. say it is...be it from a rising vibration of Gaia or whatever. i think that time is the ceiling we're about to blast through...

that has been the thought that always jumps straight to mind when i hear the time and hour thingy.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by WarJohn

The day or hour is a symbolic representation for the death of each individual. It is unique to every single human being compared to the general population. We are all singularities within a singularity. The "hour" is symbolic of the exact time of death.

No, the "day and hour" Christ was speaking of is His return for His bride. And it follows the Jewish marriage customs. During the betrothal period the groom would go prepare a place/addition for him and his new bride at his father's house. Then when the time was ready for the marriage the father would tell his son, "Okay, go get her, it's time."

During the betrothal period the couple is considered married even though the marriage is not yet consummated. That's why when joseph found out she was pregnant with child he was moved to divorce her. (Put her away)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
honestly, though...

the feeling i get from "no man knows the day nor hour" has to do with the quickening...acceleration of time. when we ascend/"change"/evolve/quantum jump...we will blast through the dimension of time into timelessness. so when "it happens"...time will crumble around us...so there will no longer be a day nor hour...

a lot of people (myself included) have been feeling like time is speeding up. say it is...be it from a rising vibration of Gaia or whatever. i think that time is the ceiling we're about to blast through...

that has been the thought that always jumps straight to mind when i hear the time and hour thingy.

Draw 6 rectangles by the golden ratio inside each other. Plot the golden curve and then see each day of creation as a plot on the spiral. We collapse this wave of time as we examine the current day. We see the day as the same, yet from a distance, it appears as larger or smaller. This is because it is a vortex from a fixed point of view. This spyral shows up in all of creation because we are constantly twisting through space. There are two threads I did on this concept. The second thread has a great video that will help you visualize. I'll also post it below.

The Earth Does Not Revolve Around the Sun

Ration of Time by the Golden Spyral

edit on 28-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

top topics

join