It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorologist Suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So, the local weatherman comitted suicide earlier this month. Now, it seems that winter has been cancelled. It is not unusual for us to experience "indian summers" mid Dec or Jan, but this is just weird. It hasn't fallen below 25 once this year and they are calling for it to be 60 degrees on Saturday New Years Eve. Maybe he was on to something, or suspected something??

www.kansascity.com...

I didn't think too much of it at the time, but a month later the lack of normal weather has me wondering...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

If I knew something deadly, I would inform my family as well, so they had a chance. Seems like a depressed guy to me. Hopefully.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
True, unless he had already tried and they thought he was a nut. It ust struck me as odd.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Wow, I bet it hit the town hard. A weatherman is someone people feel like they know almost personally. They are like the neighbor that everyone has.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

Im interested to know how the family is grieving, are they making any big purchases? Generators, non perishables….

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
never good when a local news station becomes news

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
oh man that is sad, my thoughts and prayers are with his family and all who knew him, tragic man. :-(

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I don't see the point of this.

I read the linked article and there is absolutely nothing there to suggest that he indicated any concern over odd weather.

I think, that if this were my family member or friend, I would be very irritated by this. He obviously had problems so why try and make a conspiracy out of his death when there is NO evidence whatsoever for it?

Let him rest in peace....and prayers for his family.

new topics

top topics

join