It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to answer all our questions? - A simple experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Through trapsing through all the many many posts on theories regarding our pasts and where we came from, from the well researched theories of the Annunaki in ancient someria, to the theories of us having a smaller unused brain insside of us placed there by our ancestors. I belive that it is time to start to look within ourselves for answers. What if these theories are true?

How could we find more evidence? What if the answers to all the questions we keep asking are inside us already and we only need to probe for them to get them out. Do we have concealed knowledge in our brains?

What if, an experiment was done, and properly lain out and carefully planned. What if, We took a group of people, who have no knowledge of the experiment's true cause, and claim to be non religious and are completley open minded as to where or how we came here. Effectivley, as open minded towards this subject as is possible.

Ideally, regarding the volunteers beliefs, they would have to be collected as stealtily as is possible as not to give away the nature of the experiment.

Once the group of volunteers are assembled, they are hypnotised, but are obvioulsy for ethical reasons fully aware that this is part of the experiment. Through a series of sessions with a proffesional Hypnotist, we slowly take them back in time, seeing if inside of them we can draw upon answers.

With the right questions, we could take them back in time slowly session by session until they are at the dawn of man. Would the group see the same things? Would they all report the same beginning to man?

If so, then the results are kept secret, and more and more people are put through the same routine. Until from what we find we can paint a picture.

It is a perfectly plausible experiment, and of course if there were no similarites the evidence gained may still be valuable.

If the experiment was to go ahead, it would have to be done so in a proper manner, and would have to be done in a manner in which stops any outside influence on what the volunteers see during their hypnosis. In effect, we cannot go into this experiment with the notion to find answers regarding sumeria and so forth, but be completley open minded to our the evidence found.

I would be highly interested in this experiement, and all though i already have opinions, i would like to take part in an experiment like this.

what do you think?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What was that all about again? Well if the case is the brain, check out some pics in anatomy books, i couldnt find no smaller unused brain, maybe you could? Above that, this is just plain theory, we believe in what we believe, cant judge those who believe otherwise. I didnt get the point anyway. Sorry.

[edit on 9-9-2004 by partykid]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If you read this thread (a big one) , some of which is pure prediction,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you will see the THEORIES on this brain. I myself am not sure, as the theory sounds outlandish.

Theories on our arrival on this planet regarding the Annunaki and Nibiru can be found here

ancientx.com...

im not making a theory, what im saying is, we should try and test other peoples theories. What im saying is, is it possible that the answer to the question mankind has always been asking is already inside of us, locked away in some part of our brain that we cannot reach without help. Is it possible that this information could be found through hypnosis and other methods, using the experiement mentioned.

The reason for choosing people who are completley open minded to where we came from is for this reason, im sorry if i didnt explain myself very well, people who are christian, if taken back may see pictures of adam and eve, and our creation from there on in. And so on. People who are completley un religious and open minded would in theory have a clearer and un-influenced vision of our past.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Assuming you find a test subject that has been alive at the beginning of man kinds dawn.
I have read a lot about past life regressional hypnosis and some people have gone as far back as egypt. I'm not sure if you believe in reincarnation but this is sort of the thing you're asking about. You couldn't get information out of a person about something they didn't experience (in a past life). Well who knows though, maybe they could and thats only my theory.
I'd go for this project, although i think you make it overly-complicated. Hypnosis is easy.
I could be your first test subject

new topics

top topics

join