It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subversive Element

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Who runs Subversive Element? I need a map or description of where the person walked to get around to the back of Camp Hero in Montauk.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Its not SE but its a map.

www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by ADVISOR]

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks ADVISOR
. But I still need a description or something. Maybe Ill just rough it

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
William One Sac runs subversive element, he should be able to give you the information that you want.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for the info, Ill be sure to contact him.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
it's a great site, i checked it out for the first time saturday, i loved it

good job william one sac

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
Who runs Subversive Element? I need a map or description of where the person walked to get around to the back of Camp Hero in Montauk.

Hey Tetsuo. We covered almost the whole base. There is one more building/complex we havent checked out yet, because it was kind of hidden. I will work on making a map of where we went, its actually pretty straight forward except that almost everything is completely overgrown with weeds and shrubs. Give me until tommorow, I should be able to draw up a rough sketch for you.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Thanks a lot
. I really appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Going in through the back entrance is very easy. The way we did it was we parked in the Montauk lighthouse parking lot, and walked through the back of the parking lot and crossed the road to get to the road that leads to the dunes. I made this map below, the red is the path you would take and the arrow shows you the direction to walk.

I also created a larger map, that shows most of the various structures we came across, and are labeled. The larger map will give you a good idea of where to head, as we got lost a couple of times given to the fact the undergrowth is out of control.

Click Here For Montauk Structure Map

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask either myself or Midnight Mutilator any questions you may have.

new topics

top topics

join