It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New island created in the red sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

In de Rode Zee is een nieuw eiland ontstaan na een onderzeese vulkaanuitbarsting. Op satellietbeelden van NASA is duidelijk te zien hoe een nieuw stuk land boven water verschenen is. Al is het niet zeker of het eiland permanent is.

Translation : In the red sea a new island was created because of an active underwater volcano. On satellite images provided by NASA you can clearly see how a new island arises from the ocean. Its unclear if the island will stay or not.

Li nk

Because of an underwater vulcano a new island was created, pretty cool if you ask me

a personal question, does this happen often or is this a bad omen ? You know pressure and cattle...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's not that common but does happen.. The Islands of Hawaii were formed by volcanos, also parts of Iceland and the canary islands.. To name but a few..

Although I do remember a prophecy that talk about land rising from the sea.. Can't remember what it was though..? May have been casey...?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Another 1
its amazing how these are starting to pop up NOW? Interesting find.

edit on 12/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyanhide

It may not happen often on a human timeline but it is quite common on the world geological timeline. It is how islands are expected to form out of the ocean.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Another 1
its amazing how this are starting to pop up NOW? Interesting find.

I wonder if it has anything to do with HARRP? If they can cause earthquakes and earthquakes can cause or trigger volcanic action then we may see a lot more of this in our future.

link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

[Land rising from the sea will be clean and free of all these and this is where the new civilizations will be started. Slowly the memory of the disasters will fade away as time passes and fear will subside.]

Was it that one? I just did a quick search and was one of the few that came up that seems to coincide slightly.

ww-iii.tripod.com...

Anyway interesting stuff. I figured I would be long under the ground before a new piece of land emerged in this world. Though I must ask and hope it won't be thought of as a stupid question. Doesn't the water kind of just recede back a bit showing the new land at least in that area and other places.

link   
reply to post by 2turkenstein2

Lol yea, i know that, but it was my impression that this hasn't happend for quite some time now. And its not that common for islands to pop up

But my biggest concern is the active underwater volcano. Is this a sign that our earth is heating up and it needs to lose some pressure?
edit on 28-12-2011 by Cyanhide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyanhide

there are volcanos all over the sea floor, over time the debris ejected from them piles up and comes above the water. it probaly took thousands of years for the volcano to progress this far

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidFaith

Nice one for finding that

Although im sure there was also a prophecy from Edgar casey predicting land rising from the sea..

I'm on a phone at the moment at work, so can't really check what it was..

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2turkenstein2

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Another 1
its amazing how this are starting to pop up NOW? Interesting find.

I wonder if it has anything to do with HARRP? If they can cause earthquakes and earthquakes can cause or trigger volcanic action then we may see a lot more of this in our future.

Hmm I would be more leaning towards something pulling on EARTH and then they pop up at weak points. interesting angle though

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Ah no worries I'm curious so I can search I found something but it seems to be off the coast of Eastern America.

* New land will appear off the East coast of America.

More here projectavalon.net...

And another which links back to the other idea

Already, new land has materialized in both the Atlantic and the Pacific, as Cayce foresaw more than twenty years ago, and the most specific forecast on his time clock—a dramatic land rise where Atlantis once supposedly stood—may be just around the corner, if the Cayce time clock is on schedule. Psychics traditionally have foggy notions about time, even in otherwise precise predictions, but Cayce definitely fixed 1968 or 1969, for new land to appear in the Caribbean.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Not to divert too much off track I wonder if new land formations will appear soon just like this one. I wonder if we will get a bridge again across continents or something of the sort.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
oh how cool. we are witnessing the birth of what will be a lush, fertile place. the wonders of mother earth, she's already got a backup plan for the future

I wonder how quickly it'll grow over my lifetime. i guess i have time to wait

I would say good omen. regeneration. renewal. We are nothing without this marvelous rock, and I am so happy knowing it can find ways to heal itself from the wounds we give it.
edit on 28-12-2011 by phaesporia63incarnate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Meh, i may be a christian but i think this is one time where i can safely say this is just the earth doing what it does. There are volcanic trenches all over the ocean especially in regions that have active tectonic plates like the ring of fire and the mediteranean.

Cool find, i hope the volcanic activity doesn't harm the aquatic life. Volcanoes spewing gases into the sea might cause a change in the PH and make it toxic to the fish.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
www.physorg.com...

As seen from space:
Volcanic eruption creates new island in the red sea
December 28, 2011 By Nancy Atkinson, Universe Today

it says in part:

According to the NASA Earth Observatory website, the volcanic activity occurred along the Zubair Group, a collection of small islands off the west coast of Yemen. The islands poke above the sea surface, rising from a shield volcano. This region is part of the Red Sea Rift where the African and Arabian tectonic plates pull apart and new ocean crust regularly forms.

According to news reports, fishermen witnessed lava fountains reaching up to 30 meters (90 feet) tall on December 19.

from my layman's knowledge the Red Sea seafloor is not that deep, for an island to appear over 1,000s of years... this event seems to have taken only months !

more here: www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firef ox-a&hs=bvK&rls=org.mozilla:en-US
fficial&sa=X&ei=JG77TpfSNMahtweS1oHgDw&ved=0CCAQvwUoAQ&q=newly+created+volcanic+islands&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_ pw.,cf.osb&fp=d6b7c50fe1987ca1&biw=800&bih=461

if you recall this area of the Red Sea has all kinds of anomalies going on, there's threads here on ATS

then directly south, in the North African landmass, there are big rifts opening up and creating seafloors,
there are volcanos' there too...

i reinterate, the Earth's mantle is expanding and generating hot-spots all over the planet in recent years,
the south pacific, the canary islands, the Azores, iceland.. japan...the whole Mid-Atlantic rift (mountain range where the seafloor has been spreading for eons--- but is in an intensive build-up of submerged 'vents' as of late)

we are possibly heading into a replay of the ancient Siberian Traps vulcanism & outgassing that led to a mini extinction..

too bad all the geologists and seismologists are not putting 2 + 2 together...
these are the days of the 'birth pangs' forecasted in writings & prophecied about in the middle east for 2,000 yrs
edit on 28-12-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here's the spot: 15° 9'16.57"N 42° 6'0.33"E

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
thats no island. Its Moses getting resurrected in the red sea

new topics

top topics

join