It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knocking sound on my walls, finally I'm not the only one hearing them.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

1) When my daughter was 3 she said she played with a friend on her room (imaginary friend or ghost) don't know. 2) I felt someone sitting on the edge of my bed and no one was there. 3) I woke up one time and couldn't move, I closed my eyes pray to God and then I was able to move. 4) I have heard 3-4 times kids laughing on my home (every time the tv was on so I can't say it's paranormal) but the TV program I was watching didn't had any children's on the screen. 5) I heard twice a cat making the angry sound (both times the TV was OFF) it was scary. 6) My sister and her boyfriend heard some loud noises on the roof on my daughters room when she stayed here. 7) My ceiling fan has a remote controlled light and it turned by itself around 3am the same week I felt someone sitting on my bed. ( I thought it was a glitch on the wireless remote) it never happened again.
reply to post by cdesigns

A lot of kids have imaginary friends. My sister did. My great Aunt did...I did not. Nothing mysterious in that. Some children are creative and need perhaps a companion that *gets* them. Someone they can bounce ideas off etc.

What if the construct of time is such that if it did not exist, everything would happen at once? So the only thing that stops that and separates events is time? Then it would be possible that at some point you may see or feel a future you sitting on the bed or a past you out of the corner of your eye. Often these flashes or shadows from the corner of the eye are familiar and have no accompanying feeling other than perhaps you know it somehow just cant place it. Perhaps the banging in the walls is a future renovation..or a past one? Perhaps it is the house contracting at night when it cools down?
The cats yowling are the neighbors cats competing for the local female in heat or fighting over territory.
The fan could easily have been turned on in someone's sleep. Or again, the time crossover explanation. I think the time construct also explains ghosts and other paranormal events where one event overlaps and bleeds into another. It seems real because it is...in another point in space.

Just some thoughts and possibilities.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

1) When my daughter was 3 she said she played with a friend on her room (imaginary friend or ghost) don't know. 2) I felt someone sitting on the edge of my bed and no one was there. 3) I woke up one time and couldn't move, I closed my eyes pray to God and then I was able to move. 4) I have heard 3-4 times kids laughing on my home (every time the tv was on so I can't say it's paranormal) but the TV program I was watching didn't had any children's on the screen. 5) I heard twice a cat making the angry sound (both times the TV was OFF) it was scary. 6) My sister and her boyfriend heard some loud noises on the roof on my daughters room when she stayed here. 7) My ceiling fan has a remote controlled light and it turned by itself around 3am the same week I felt someone sitting on my bed. ( I thought it was a glitch on the wireless remote) it never happened again.
reply to post by cdesigns

A lot of kids have imaginary friends. My sister did. My great Aunt did...I did not. Nothing mysterious in that. Some children are creative and need perhaps a companion that *gets* them. Someone they can bounce ideas off etc.

What if the construct of time is such that if it did not exist, everything would happen at once? So the only thing that stops that and separates events is time? Then it would be possible that at some point you may see or feel a future you sitting on the bed or a past you out of the corner of your eye. Often these flashes or shadows from the corner of the eye are familiar and have no accompanying feeling other than perhaps you know it somehow just cant place it. Perhaps the banging in the walls is a future renovation..or a past one? Perhaps it is the house contracting at night when it cools down?
The cats yowling are the neighbors cats competing for the local female in heat or fighting over territory.
The fan could easily have been turned on in someone's sleep. Or again, the time crossover explanation. I think the time construct also explains ghosts and other paranormal events where one event overlaps and bleeds into another. It seems real because it is...in another point in space.

Just some thoughts and possibilities.

The experiences I have at home are very rare, when they happen we get 2-3 days of weird stuff going on, since I posted this I havent hear a noise in my house and we have experienced temperature changes of 40 degrees up and down, the cat sound still freaks me out because It sounds like if the car is 2-3 feet away from me making that angry noise. None of my neightbors have cats and my house is about 30 feet apart from my neightbors house and we have no bushes for cats to hide. I know for a fact that this sound is paranormal somehow.

I have been trying to hear all the sounds of my house before making a evp, I want to make sure I can debunk all the strange noises first.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You might have mice in your walls.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cdesigns

Knocking on walls, headboards, etc. is a commonly reported thing in stories of haunting events. Usually, this is the beginning of an escalating pattern of events. As time goes by things may ramp up and become more and more frightening.

To pimppapa1977, I notice that you said you built your house in Gettysburg. So we are neighbors! Just wanted to say hello.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Being a new home does not mean it can't be haunted. If you or your wife have any psychic or mediumistic ability, you could be bringing home spirits (Hop ons are what I call them) without even realizing it. Also spirits, ghosts or whatever you want to call them are thought to be attracted to children, especially five years and under because they have not yet been closed down by society, parents telling them there is no such thing as imaginary friends, etc.

Hope this helps,
SanFrancisco

a reply to: cdesigns

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cdesigns
2) I felt someone sitting on the edge of my bed and no one was there.
3) I woke up one time and couldn't move, I closed my eyes pray to God and then I was able to move.
7) My ceiling fan has a remote controlled light and it turned by itself around 3am the same week I felt someone sitting on my bed. ( I thought it was a glitch on the wireless remote)

I've got those going on in my home. In fact, the ceiling fan and light (also remote) kept coming on at night so I disconnected it. I had an electrician look at it and he said there was nothing wrong and he thought ghosts (he really said that). Also ...

- Distant voices in the house like the TV is on somewhere, but it isn't.

- Someone playing with my daughters toys at night when she's asleep. (the spook really likes the viewmaster ... clicking away ... click click click)

- Someone playing with the dogs squeeky toys in her downstairs kennel, even when she's asleep upstairs in my bed.

- Footsteps up and down the stairs as well as upstairs when no one is there.

- The jewelry on my dresser clinking and moving at night by itself.

- Door jams twanging. You know .. those door jams that go behind doors, between the door and the wall, and they make a twang sound if you flick 'em. They will tang by themselves.

As for the knocking - that could be spooks but it could also be air in the pipes. We have air in our pipes or something and they will clink in the basement and we hear knocking in the walls when that happens. Usually it's if someone is running water or if the water has been run in the past 1/2 hour or so.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hi I also have this knocking experience , I have been hearing this knocking sound and I have it recorded video and sound on my iphone , my wife is also a wtines I would like to share it with you [email protected] this is my Email please contact me I want to send it to you and you compare it to the sound you hearing .

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sahandkamal

upload it on vocaroo or youtube.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join