It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im mad/jealous that God doesn't talk to me or anyone I know.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
reply to post by NOTurTypical

and those who dont claim a personal relationship with god arent as diligent so they arent as worthy?sounds like ego to me...Where was this personal relation ship promised?
edit on 4-6-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

Nobody is "worthy", thats a non-issue. God rewards those who diligently seek after Him. It's a matter of perseverance. Most folks never even try because someone else who isnt a seeker told them He doesnt exist, or they prayed a few times and didnt get a response. Its not that He deosnt want to be found, its that He doesn't want to be found with a minimal amount of effort.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

and those who dont claim a personal relationship with god arent as diligent so they arent as worthy?sounds like ego to me...Where was this personal relation ship promised?

Nobody is "worthy", thats a non-issue. God rewards those who diligently seek after Him. It's a matter of perseverance. Most folks never even try because someone else who isnt a seeker told them He doesnt exist, or they prayed a few times and didnt get a response. Its not that He deosnt want to be found, its that He doesn't want to be found with a minimal amount of effort.

Don't bother, she is not really interested in discussing this, she just didn't like what I was saying in another thread so came to necro this one and get in a good insult. Do what you like obviously just wanted to let you know whats what.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
No I am a he and i trully believe that A personal relationship with god does not exist , what he or she or it drops everything else to come and have a chat with you?No wonder the earth in such a mess seriously , what does a personal relationship with god need , to be personal?

surely even atheists have a personal relationship with god according to those who believe in god ?

Atheists would surely disagree

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

But i thought god makes himself known where he is needed so there is no need to worry ?

"seek and I shall be there"

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

But i thought god makes himself known where he is needed so there is no need to worry ?

"seek and I shall be there"

You see the word "seek" up there? And the Word also says He rewards the "dilligent" seeker. People who diligently seem Him are rewarded. I have a great personal relationship with Him. He meets me every morning in the secret place I have for prayer. He didnt make his presence known to me the first 50 or so times I sought after Him, but now He's always present.

He rewards the DILIGENT seeker, He doesnt want to be found by someone who puts forth a minimal amount of effort. He's worth a great deal more than that.

edit on 4-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Don't bother, she is not really interested in discussing this, she just didn't like what I was saying in another thread so came to necro this one and get in a good insult. Do what you like obviously just wanted to let you know whats what.

It happens, look at all the scars I have, I've been around these parts many many times.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join