It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich:Voting for Ron Paul is "totally outside the mainstream of every decent American."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
***Gingrich said he couldn't vote for Ron Paul if he were to become the GOP nominee and called the Texas congressman's views "totally outside the mainstream of every decent American."*** Funny thing for a joke of a candidate to say, especially being he cannot even get enough people to ensure his place on state ballots nationwide. I heard Newt on the radio this morning. He sounded down right ticked that he was even asked about Dr Paul. Bah hah hah! Didn't see this posted. Admin's please delete if it is. TY.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
See, here's the irony if only Newt and the others could grasp it: the 'mainstream' is what screwed all us little people. The 'mainstream' is a failure and needs to be entirely thrown out before it's too late. But, of course, none of the playas get it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I was a staunch Republican and being in GA I was a fan of Newt. Times changed though. I think a lot of former RNC contributors like myself are now behind Paul and the fact that 'its really happening' is sinking in to them and they are in a panic. This could be a replay of the DNC Paul Wellstone funeral where they overstepped their bounds and revealed to the country what they were all about. The RNC is more than likely shedding life-long voters every day at this point.

It was fun thinking the RNC and Fox were against the DNC and CNN/MSNBC but I think its pretty clear now that when the paradigm is threatened its the RNC/DNC/Fox/CNN/MSNBC against anyone that would challenge the 'natural' order of things.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Newt should have just stayed on K-street riding the money train. He has no concept of what real life is like. It's funny watching the GOP attack the best and most viable candidate they got in the 2012 race. Ron Paul comes a lot closer to the mainstream of decent Americans than Newt ever has or ever will.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Dear NEWT,

Most Americans wouldn't leave their spouse because they started dying. There is nothing decent about that.

Sincerely,

The Real Average Joe
edit on 28-12-2011 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
Dear NEWT,

Most Americans wouldn't leave their spouse because they started dying. There is nothing decent about that.

Sincerely,

The Real Average Joe
edit on 28-12-2011 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

He really did that ? What a low life , my former boss did the same thing and he is a low life also . Of his bosses above him , 2 had affairs with their secretaries and the other used company equipment illegally to take care of his bosses personal property to get ahead . You can tell for certain that scum do rise to the top . Knee pads fit perfectly for them .
Thats what their education taught them .
edit on 28-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Yeah, following the Constitution is so wacky!

I guess if we're talking about mainstream America, which I assume are the ones who get their information from mainstream media, and spend all of their time watching sports and reality TV or whatever, then yeah, that's totally out of the question for them. For the people whose political opinion is crafted in ways just like Gingrich telling them to not vote for him, yes, voting for him is not practical, because their minds are moldable like Play-doh.

Maybe it's not perfectly applicable in this situation, but I still think this quote is pretty appropriate:

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
--Adolf Hitler

If the media keeps telling people that Ron Paul is a kook who's unelectable, people will start to believe it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join