It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Omits Ron Paul and calls him 'someone else'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Yeah , there are alot of " Crazy People " in this Country Babe , and they Suffer from Believing in their Constitutional Rights to a Point where they are Getting Ready to "Storm the Castle" and Take their Country back from the Likes of Sellouts like yourself and the rest of the Media Whores you Represent . I find it kind of Ironic that the Talking Heads in the MSM Think someone Out There is Actually Listening to what they say and Agreeing with them . They have Become Cartoons to be Laughed at by Most People who Know how to Detect TRUTH From LIES........

thenewamerican.com...
edit on 28-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I'm sure this wasn't directed at me but:

from the Likes of Sellouts like yourself and the rest of the Media Whores you Represent .

I just want to be clear you aren't referring to me there. lol.
I'll never represent the media "whores". I hate them now more than ever, and I've never trusted the media to begin with...now it's just.... wow.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

LOL , Sorry , I was Thinking Out Loud to the Chic in the Video . What a Tool the way she Spouts the NWO Line in a Lame Attempt to Have Someone, Anyone, Listen to Her..........:lol

P.S. Syncopation Rules !...............

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Don't worry guys the media is being manipulated everywhere. From what I just saw on the news from America it is no wonder people are flocking to RP with what they keep doing. From what I just saw was they were Iowa doesn't matter because non members from other states can come to the state and register so Iowa doesn't matter but whoever finishes above Romney will end up winning someone else other than Ron Paul. It is just shameful

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just wish you people would give this ron paul crap up already you act like hes going to be your savior when in reality thats pretty close to what everyone kept spewing about obama. The only way things will ever change in D.C. Is if we revolt and kick each and everyone of those idiots out. They arnt going too just walk away willingly and I got news for you people we are in so much debt it isnt gonna matter who the next prez is because niburu is coming or the sun may fart and kill us all without blinking I dare you 2 try that (men only)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andyr1112

Men only?

Sorry but I get didn't most of your post and kinda really fell apart at the Nibiru and farting part.

Oh and BTW, RP is not saying anything like what Obama said. Thanks for paying attention!

edit on 28-12-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious? We are being pushed into the NWO's one world government. Too many things, such as NDAA passing, Ron Paul play down, and many more make me think that Ron is a true threat to them and he is a monkey wrench that the people are going to throw into their dirty plan to control us all for good. The push for control is on. Its only going to get crazier.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Okay, just got off the phone with one Nichole Sizemore(Asst Media Relations Director for the Iowa GOP) regarding them holding the tabulation FROM the precincts at a secret location. She said, "We are preparing a press release to go out SHORTLY to address the Politico article and now, CNN reports of us moving the tabulation from the precincts" She says the articles are confusing some as to how the process was to be carried out and the press release will address that.

I asked her if the "press release" would be sent to Politico and CNN specifically. She said it would, amongst others.

Sorry guys, I'm really into this!

Here's the release-

iowagop.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Nothing happens on the tv or news in America that isn't scripted and planned.

If they left Ron Paul out its because it was an intentional slight, I bet I can go out and ask random people and they will be ignorant of who Ron Paul even is.

If you get your news only from the television or large media companies you are woefully misinformed on any number of major news stories.

Is it any wonder that a large majority of people in certain age groups view John Stewart as more reliable than the major news networks?

Hes a comedian on a news satire show, and hes the reliable one, real journalism in the media is dead.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I hope you guys spend as much time talking to your family, friends, coworkers and random people as you do on here.

The intelligent folk are a minority.

The only thing you get here is nit picking or full blow Ron support. I hope all of you are talking to the people you know to at least get the message out.

Oh, one last thing, Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Yes I do, sadly no matter how many times I have been shown to be right about things, they are still blind and believe everything today's media tells them.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I just thought I'd chime in here to this thread and add another lame CNN article to the file cabinet. (rather than make a whole new thread on it.)

Paul primary victory unlikely, candidates agree

Bachmann:

He's not going to, Wolf," Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann said on CNN's "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer" on Thursday. "It's never going to happen. Never going to happen, Wolf. It is never going to happen."

Never never never I said!!
She's throwing tantrums now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join