It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama on Mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
When I first read this, I tilted my head like a confused dog. Then I laughed. Then I though "Hmmm, anythings possible I guess"(Taken with huge, basketball sized grain of salt). I think we've all heard of the secret travelings to mars and the colonies and that ilk. but this is the first time I've heard Ol' Barry involved.

your thoughts on this?

TRAVEL TO MARS - CIA "Project Pegasus"

includes Pres. Obama & his DARPA Dir. Regina Dugan

CIA’s Mars visitation program of the early 1980’s participants have confirmed that U.S. President Barak H. Obama [as Barry Soreto] was enrolled in the CIA's Mars training class in 1980 at the College of Siskiyous near Mt Shasta in Calofornia.

The young students teleported to Mars via a “jump room” located in a Highes Aircraft building near the Los Angeles International Airport.

Obama's participation is confrimed by participants Andrew D. Basiago and William B. Stillings.

"In a statement made Sept 20, 2011, Mr. Basiago confirmed Mr. Obama’s co-participation in the 1980 Mars training class, stating: “Barry Soetoro, a student at Occidental College, was in my Mars training class under Major Ed Dames at The College of the Siskiyous in Weed, California in 1980. That fact has been corroborated by one of my other classmates, Brett Stillings.

Two years later, when he was taller, thinner, more mature, a better listener, using the name ‘Barack Obama,’ and attending a different college, Columbia University, we crossed paths again in Los Angeles and I didn't recognize him as the person that I had been trained with in the Mars program and encountered on the surface of Mars. In fact, doing so would have been virtually impossible in any case, because measures had been taken to block our later memories of Mars shortly after we completed our training in 1980.”

Mr. Basiago states that during one of his trips to Mars via “jump room” that took place from 1981 to 1983, he was sitting on a wall beneath an arching roof that covered one of the “jump room” facilities as he watched Mr. Obama walk back to the jump room from across the Martian terrain.

When Mr. Obama walked past him and Mr. Basiago acknowledged him, Mr. Obama stated, with some sense of fatalism: “Now we’re here!”

Other witnesses to the CIA Project Pegasus include:

Michael Relfe, former U.S. serviceman who spent 20 years ...

exopolitics.blogs.com...

edit on 12/28/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: added require external source tags. clipped quoted content

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yeah, I have that same feeling of tilting my head. I think this is over there on the other side of the line I'm not going to cross.

[ETA] Still, I can't get over the fact that someone sat down and wrote this. Idle hands ....
edit on 12/28/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
That's a cool story, but if steps were made to block the memories, how do they remember? Especially after looking physically different.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Can we send him back.....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I heard this guy on C2CAM a month or so ago. It was awesome when Ed Dames called in to say he wasnt involved.

I have no idea whether any of the Project Pegasus stuff is legit or not (probably not) but it's a great story. Sort of like Mel's Hole.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Now...this is a conspiracy and a half.

Imagine if this were proven true...the implications...

...this conspiracy/story coming true would be immense!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The martians told me the entire story is an out right lie, and that humans are ignorant monkeys that can barely tie their shoes

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think they're getting desperate for material and aren't even bothering to check stories any longer. This one came from a hoaxer.

In the first place, Obama was destined to be a lawyer. Why would they send lawyers to Mars? I know it sounds like a good idea with some of the silly litigation around, but... really... if you're sending someone, you send scientists or engineers or people who are going to advance technology.

Then they said they sent some 90,000 people there but only 7,000 survived. The world's going to notice if that many extraordinary people disappear each year, particularly if they're college students.

Third... having a facility like that at a small college (instead of a very tightly buttoned down research station) is absurd. People are all over that campus and it'd have been noticed by now.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Andrew D. Basiago seems to be ensconsed into a mixture of the life of Rod Serling and the clever at the same time enquiring, 'Twilight Zone' series itself, (not all written by Serling) but mostly faithful to his expositions of the human condition anyway. The 'Jump room' could have come from Serling himself. Too much to go into here, just Google/search on Rod Serling.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
I think they're getting desperate for material and aren't even bothering to check stories any longer. This one came from a hoaxer.

In the first place, Obama was destined to be a lawyer. Why would they send lawyers to Mars? I know it sounds like a good idea with some of the silly litigation around, but... really... if you're sending someone, you send scientists or engineers or people who are going to advance technology.

Then they said they sent some 90,000 people there but only 7,000 survived. The world's going to notice if that many extraordinary people disappear each year, particularly if they're college students.

Third... having a facility like that at a small college (instead of a very tightly buttoned down research station) is absurd. People are all over that campus and it'd have been noticed by now.

I have to say that the "silly" litigation would be in fact deadly serious in establishing a precedent of some sort. Eisenhower realised just that after the Russian 'Sputnick' which was never objected to by any country that it flew over, done and dusted.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by clutch36hp

" CIA’s Mars visitation program of the early 1980’s participants have confirmed that U.S. President Barak H. Obama [as Barry Soreto] was enrolled in the CIA's Mars training class in 1980 at the College of Siskiyous near Mt Shasta in Calofornia. "

So , it is Confirmed . Obama IS Connected to the C.I.A. . The Puppet President is there For THEM.....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

" CIA’s Mars visitation program of the early 1980’s participants have confirmed that U.S. President Barak H. Obama [as Barry Soreto] was enrolled in the CIA's Mars training class in 1980 at the College of Siskiyous near Mt Shasta in Calofornia. "

So , it is Confirmed . Obama IS Connected to the C.I.A. . The Puppet President is there For THEM.....

No it's not, since there is no extended confimed technology to go with it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

You misunderstand , he had TIES to the C.I.A.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I know he's president and all, but I would never think the CIA would be interested in him. It doesn't "fit." I also have doubts that he would be brave enough to go to Mars by any means.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I heard the guy who claimed to have done this with him as a child, His Mars anomaly research website shows photos of the martian surface that are not good enough quality to make anything out, yet he claims that in these blurry photos are unique after unique creature like 'a creature with a caterpillars body with a human torso stuck on top' and it goes and on like this for photo after photo where each rocky blur is described to be some fantastic mish mash creature and the only evidence is the photo! It is totally mental to call it evidence as the photos could be anything you just can not tell, but they do look more like a rocky surface. After seeing this it really just made me think wow this guy isn't even trying! They are so far fetched and claim 'look here's proof! pictures of many aliens species on the surface of Mars!' yet anyone in the world will say yea you can't tell in such n unclear photo, It really is so mad, he must think that people who want to believe will just say 'oh yea I see it', but even these people wont.

Also on coast to coast he talks about all the animals on the surface. some of which are predators that killed many people in the programme, yet this claim, that they were briefed on surface alien life on Mars, is NEVER elaborated on further! Surely this is the most interesting part of the story? Aliens on Mars! But he doesn't describe any of these at all! Why? This is the most interesting thing! The guy doing the show doesn't even ask?!?! How weird is that?!?!? Even though I don't believe him, I do like a good story and would have loved to hear about these Martian predators just for the story side of things!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

fantastic answer! ten out of ten, 100%, you win the top prize!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
OH! This puts the whole birther movement into the light again.

I say that Obama did, in fact, go to Mars, as they said. But, it was a return visit to see his real family, as he was born in an American Colony on Mars, and therefore, his birth certificate is "Top Secret."

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I looked at the title and twisted my head saw where it landed and twisted my head a bit more still curious. Then I clicked and my neck hurts as I continue to look at this through an angle. I know that their are some things are possible in this world but the first few lines into it just kind of made my brows furrows. I guess I'll do a bit of searching on google before hitting the bedtime. I don't really expect to find much but 'eh better to luck and come to a conclusion than to just jump with one without searching.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

......dear God....And I thought the whole 'born in Kenya' conspiracy was looney! This one kind of makes the whole fake birth certificate thing look almost plausible by comparison!

Still my favorite crazy Obama conspiracy is that he is actually Osama Bin Laden

edit on 29-12-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: fixing link

edit on 29-12-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think they got it backwards...that's where they found him...and possibly all the other ''elected'' officials

Fun read for sure though. S&F for the laugh.
edit on 29-12-2011 by PutAQuarterIn because: add

edit on 29-12-2011 by PutAQuarterIn because: because whoops

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join