It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul a racist?? Everyone obama is afriad of = there a racist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
articles.latimes.com...

Order was only restored in L.A.," the publication opined, "when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks

did he lie?
He didn't. telling the truth even if it hurts is why its called the cold hard truth

But the point is folks obama and the obama bots used this exact same thing last year or tried.
racist this racist that.

So who is falling for it this time?
here so it refreshes ya memory
crooksandliars.com...
McCain/Palin supporters let their racist roots show
abcnews.go.com...
Did Obama Accuse McCain of Running a Racist, Xenophobic Campaign?
obrag.org...
Is John McCain a Racist?
www.msnbc.msn.com...
McCain says racism will barely affect election

So my fellow American listen and listen well!!!!
Obama is scared of Ron Paul!!
obama. his supporters did this exact same strategy last year and you guys fell for it hook line and sinker.

If you can not see a pattern to all of this new Ron Paul is a racist crap then Lord have mercy on us Americans we are ignorant.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
LOL you see you aren't helping Ron Paul, you (your viewpoint) are actually one of reasons why he is getting flack on racism. Personally I don't think RP is racist but judging by your thread I can tell you are, and your support is exactly the type of support he does not need.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
articles.latimes.com...

Order was only restored in L.A.," the publication opined, "when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks

did he lie?
He didn't. telling the truth even if it hurts is why its called the cold hard truth

What are you trying to say here?

Firstly it's not true, order was restored thanks to National Guardsmen

Secondly did he lie?
Well HE didn't even say it in the first place.

If you think that this statement is true though then perhaps Ron Paul is not the candidate for you

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Anybody who runs against Obama is a racist.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Unfortunately, repeat a lie often enough and it'll be believed. No one will take the time to listen to the 40 years of Ron Paul speeches or look at his record to know that not only is he not racist but he's anti-race (which to Obama means he is racist).

He supports equality through complete avoidance of race as a condition of logic. It doesn't enter his mind just as it doesn't enter the mind of most people who are consumed with the restoration of INDIVIDUAL liberty. Racism is a tool of division and electioneering.

It doesn't take a genius to see that 50 years of the Civil Rights Movement, pandering, and racism has not done much for the 'minorities' except further segregate/isolate and impoverish them. A map of DC and other metro areas recently showed the break down. The only solution to racial inequality is to be blind to race.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
LOL you see you aren't helping Ron Paul, you (your viewpoint) are actually one of reasons why he is getting flack on racism. Personally I don't think RP is racist but judging by your thread I can tell you are, and your support is exactly the type of support he does not need.

please explain how?
For telling the truth?

Fact is the truth does hurt.

Do you Perhaps remember rev wright?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The only reason why Ron Paul is being labelled racist, is because of the content in the newsletters that went out under his name. It doesn't matter if he wrote them, read them or knew anything about them, they went out under his name.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Babbleman
Anybody who runs against Obama is a racist.

This is my entire point.

Yet you see.
apparently the common sense of ats members is down they don't get it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
obama is scared of loosing the election. but scared of Ron paul?? I don't think so. Ron Paul is doing a great job of damaging himself with his recent bad judgement.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Obama went to a racist church in Chicago.
Eric Holder supports and defends racist practices (New Black Panther voter issues)
Gates/Cops issue, Obama calling cops "stupid".

The real racists are in the White House.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
welll, let's not forget about obama's racist tendencies, shall we? His admin refused to prosecute the blacks initimidating white voters with baseball bats in the 2008 elections. The cop who arrested his friend,.... obama said the cop acted "stupidly" without even getting the facts first. In that same incident, obama made a statement along the lines of blacks being disproprtionatley arrested , or something like that.

oh wait, I forgot! It's not racism when it is done against white people!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
welll, let's not forget about obama's racist tendencies, shall we? His admin refused to prosecute the blacks initimidating white voters with baseball bats in the 2008 elections. The cop who arrested his friend,.... obama said the cop acted "stupidly" without even getting the facts first. In that same incident, obama made a statement along the lines of blacks being disproprtionatley arrested , or something like that.

oops, Beezer, sorry I guess we posted the same thoughts about the same time above.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I really, really wish the racist issue would go away! In all circles. Of course Ron Paul is a racist, so is Obama, so am I, and so are all of you. The term "racist" has been expanded to include anyone that notices and admits differences in race. Well, differences in race are real, and they are apparent, and we all notice them whether we like it or not.

The term "racist" used to mean that you HATED someone from other races. That is still how I see the term. By that definition, there are very few racists left in the country. There are few militant blacks and whites, but in general, the old style of racism is dead and gone.

So, the PC crowd has expanded the term to include all forms of observing race. That makes the term broadly applicable, but also meaningless. We all notice race. If we have eyes, or ears, or any amount of worldly experience, then we can't help but notice people are different from one another. It doesn't make anybody better or worse, just different. Pretending there are no differences is just another form of racism in my opinion.

So, since the term has been redefined to be almost meaninless, it seems we should just ignore it? Right?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

oops, Beezer, sorry I guess we posted the same thoughts about the same time above.

S'all right.
Great minds and all that.

But it's true.

The White House uses racism as a sword and a shield.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I don't really define racism as hating another race. I see it more as someone viewing people as inferior and/or "different" soley based on the color of their skin.

There doesn't have to be hate in it at all. Someone can say, "Oh he's black, he must run fast"...and that is racist...doesn't mean the person hates the black person they are talking about, but they are making a judgment on them only based on their skin color or race.

And this is why I personally believe that Ron Paul is racist. I don't think he hates black people...but I definitely think he has pre-concieved judgements of them based on the color of their skin.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ok listen, I didn't mean to jump the gun and call you racist (OP), maybe bigoted would be a more accurate term (no offense). I get annoyed at people calling the race card as much as anyone. Is it true that people tend to vote for a candidate of their own color when they lack any other info (or are generally disinterested in politics)? Yes I would say so. Because people naturally back those they believe are one of their boys so to speak.

That obviously doesn't (usually) apply to informed citizens that take civil duty seriously (unfortunately far a few nowadays). Did some black people vote for Obama because he was black, sure. Did some Texans vote for Duhba because he's from Texas? Sure. Are Mormons going to vote for Mitt because he shares their religion, you bet.

Does that discount the fact that people don't like Obama because he's black (half), no it doesn't because many people don't like him for that reason. Is that the reason Obama is a terrible president? No he is a terrible president because he is a owned president just like GWB, Bill Clinton, GHB and RR. Owned by powerful interests.

Is Ron Paul a freaking loon? Yes you can argue that. Is he an owned loon? I seriously doubt that, and even though I disagree strongly with him about certain issues (particularly his God-like belief in capitalism checking itself), at least he speaks from the heart, has done so for many years and isn't owned.

Anyone with a brain and knowledge how politics run will see a hit piece 50 miles away, which is what this whole RP is racist thing is about. It's character assassination without a doubt.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yet, no mention of his part in making Martin Luther King day a national holiday. Go figure.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I really, really wish the racist issue would go away! In all circles. Of course Ron Paul is a racist, so is Obama, so am I, and so are all of you. The term "racist" has been expanded to include anyone that notices and admits differences in race. Well, differences in race are real, and they are apparent, and we all notice them whether we like it or not.

The term "racist" used to mean that you HATED someone from other races. That is still how I see the term. By that definition, there are very few racists left in the country. There are few militant blacks and whites, but in general, the old style of racism is dead and gone.

So, the PC crowd has expanded the term to include all forms of observing race. That makes the term broadly applicable, but also meaningless. We all notice race. If we have eyes, or ears, or any amount of worldly experience, then we can't help but notice people are different from one another. It doesn't make anybody better or worse, just different. Pretending there are no differences is just another form of racism in my opinion.

So, since the term has been redefined to be almost meaninless, it seems we should just ignore it? Right?

Absolutely correct.
Not to mention the old "n word
is thrown around so much that
it is not even funny. It is the cool thing
now to say. The word is not what is was
50 years ago, neither are today's race issues.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That is exactly what I'm talking about. So observing the differences in other races makes someone a "racist" by the new definition. We all have pre-conceived notions. It is human, and prudent, and impossible to deny. So, by the new definition of racism, we are all racists, and therefore the term is meaningless. That was my point.

Some stereotypes are real. They didn't come out of nowhere. Of course there are exceptions to every rule, but assuming a fit black man will probably run faster than a fit white man is a pretty good bet for a reason. If you were layng Vegas odds on it, with no other knowledge except the color of their skin, you would be stupid to not bet on the black man in a foot race.

There are lots and lots of stereotypes that are generally true. I believe a lot of the racism paranoia talk comes from white folks with no exposure to black folks. If you wanna talk about single mothers (baby mamas), rims, and gangs then it is impossible to not admit there is a racial discrepancy. Black churches are different than white churches. Black people are generally louder, more animated, run faster, jump higher, etc. They have special health considerations that don't affect white people. White people are more uptight, rigid, reserved, etc. White people have a very small participation in gangs, but blacks and hispanics have a large role in gangs.

Somoene can call me a racist if they want, because I know it isn't true; it is more of a realist outlook than a racist one. Each race has obvious pros and cons, and if someone calls it inferiority and superiority then it starts bordering on hate, in my opinion. Being black or white isn't better or worse, except when you look at specific tasks, and then it is impossible to ignore the characteristics associated with each race.

Like I said earlier, there are always exceptions to every rule, and there are plenty of examples of exceptions to the stereotypes, but in general there is nothing wrong (in my opinion) with admitting the obvious generalities.

edit on 28-12-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

What about the 100,000's minorities (predominately) and "felons" who's votes weren't counted in 2000 election? Didn't see GWB going after the people that made it happen either. How about 2004 diebold machines irregularities and browncoats in Ohio during the 2004 elections? Nope that's ok too. People cannot have it both ways, omissions are the worse forms of disinformation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join