It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I choose to remember to say and BELIEVE these words, they never lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
A few months ago I thought back over my life and I tried to remember the most horrible things I went through and how they affected me permanently. When all those things are said and done, dealt with and moved past, I am still alive, thankfully. I am still breathing, thinking, and I am still able to experience the best parts of life (namely love and hope) and I get to share them with my family.

My mantra now, which sounds cheesy but if anyone who's on ATS is dead and can refute them then please do, is a simple and always true sentence. I just say aloud or think it powerfully and with faith. It goes:

It's all going to be okay.

Has anyone on here NOT ended up surviving, healing from and moving past the most difficult times they've had in their lives? Anyone?

I know SOMEONE will answer they're never going to heal(recent breakup with first gf maybe?). I know this cause I have read all possible types of replies on this site. But that person's reply will be a lie and nothing more. They ARE ok because the mantra is always true. People are going to knock it as new age or religious(I really hope not), and that is their free agency in action. Those that are sponsored by that all-too-popular Hatorade knowingly and consciously make a purposeful decision to try and make me feel bad because I say those words to myself. I know they are always true, without fail. It hasn't proven false yet, so a perfect track record isn't a bad thing to go on.

I am still alive beyond odds I can't even calculate(8 verified by CT-SCANs embolic events ending in my pulmonary artery and I am without any permanent damage...YOU do that math on just THOSE, nothing else I've lived through in 31 years) so I have complete and total faith in those words. They have as much power as you give them and since you are still here to read this, why not give them as much power as you can?

I probably won't reply to many posts on here, though I read more than is probably healthy. #, reading anything in the conspiracies section alone, or the secret societies page too is unhealthy at a minimum and potentially psychosis-inducing at the other end of the spectrum. I think the differences in opinions and how they are worded towards each other are beyond interesting.

Those words work. I replied to the post of the intro where the OP stated "I love you." I returned their sentiment happily because after surviving what I have and almost croaking a few months ago, I learned that love is the most powerful force in the universe. I choose to live to love, because I tried living in most other ways, and this has brought the most sincere, pure and most rewarding happiness I have ever felt in my entire existence.
That is the light of the truth. EVERY good thing comes from love. If you wouldn't put love in the same room with an idea/notion/action/deed, then it isn't born of love, and it is not intended to help, but to hurt, or to deceive. Love is the brightest of light and that shines true again and again. Nothing but those born of love illumniate, and if it doesn't illuminate, it does nothing of worth whatsoever for anyone anywhere. It results in unhappiness for everyone involved. If you think about it, aside from physical ailments and disabilities, operating your life in the dark by choosing to not act in love over and over again will ONLY hurt you more than help you. Love is truth and if you don't strive for the truth, then what are you really working towards?

Truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by StudCheck

My mantra now, which sounds cheesy but if anyone who's on ATS is dead and can refute them then please do, is a simple and always true sentence. I just say aloud or think it powerfully and with faith. It goes:

I live the same quote, but back it up to the source. Love is the result of hope. Hope is the result of faith. The foundation that allows our trust in the unseen is the source of the faith. The source of the matter that causes us fear and need is the same. Once I realized that the one who generates the mechanism for my edification by experience, I understood that I am a spark of the same. Faith in what is hoped for by what is not seen.

Hebrews 11

1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

we may go through tribulations in our lives. good or bad, but the one thing you can always say to yourself is "i survived, and i'm still alive.' no matter how bad something is you'll live. its a great strength to have.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I believe that all forms of hope stem from love. Jesus gave only three commandments. Paraphrasing, they are that we must love God more than anything else. We must also love our neighbors like we love ourselves. And a commandment Jesus gave directly to His apostles was that they love one another.

If everyone left out the idea that Jesus said those things and gave the credit to whomever they idolize and as a result they lived by those ideals then our world would be paradise.

I say that about hope because people "hoped" we killed Osama and people "hoped" that convicted murderer would suffer in during his execution. None of that is born of love, in my opinion.

But I am grateful to hear you live with those words in your heart as well!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

Well put. I know it's almost trite to say but what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. This is true because we learn from everything trying in our lives. We learn how to cope the next time around. The first time is always the scariest but it teaches us so much about how to prepare should/in the inevitability is arises again.

Metaphor:

Working tech support(how many people on here have or do?), when you first encounter a problem a customer is having, you work through it and solve their issue(most always). The next time a customer calls with that same problem involving their XP dialer for the DSL account, you have the exact knowledge required to quickly fix their issue and get them back online. I am grateful life is like that too.

Cliche but true: You live, you learn.

Believe!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

While this has not always true in my personal experience—having been witness to innocent people murdered, it definitely wasn't "all OK for them"—I can't say that I don't like the message intended. So, star and a flag for an attempt to bring some calming sense to the boards, which seem to be filled with a lot of doom-and-gloom lately.

~ Scribe

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It sounds to me you are capable of finding trust. That's promising for the rest of us. Don't ask me, I am dead!

respect!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Has anyone on here NOT ended up surviving, healing from and moving past the most difficult times they've had in their lives? Anyone?

First of all, yes, everything is okay just the way it is. That is the Buddhist/Tao philosophy. Everything is meant to be exactly as it is at this moment. Wait! This moment. Um...THIS moment. Do you see? We only have this exact moment of "existence". What's past is gone...what's to come is unknown...we have only THIS heartbeat that is real...then gone.

The trick is to allow feelings and emotions to wash through you, knowing that one must endure pain to appreciate the absence of it. Yin and yang.

Having said that, I know of many, many people who have NOT ended up healing and moving past the most difficult times. Surviving? Sure. But healing? No. There are so many damaged souls who have not healed from the hard parts of life....
So Many. They are the cynical, the closed-minded, the bitter and sad, those who choose to see only "harm" in the words and actions of others, to judge and to denegrate. The majority of people, actually. We are all in some way damaged. It takes strength of character, and a willingness to look beyond the obvious....to accept life as it comes, and know that in the end, we are all Divine, and will have eternal peace.

S & F

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Have you ever saw the movie "La Haine" by M. Kassowitz.
or in english "Hate" ?
Its a french movie in the 90's in black and white.
Its very good movie, with Vincent Cassel.

But my point is, in this movie cousin Hubie always say to himself "Until now, everything is ok" he keep repeating those words for the duration of the movie till it reach conclusion.

""Its the story of a society that decide to fall from a skyscraper
during their fall they say, until now, everything is going to be ok.
until now, everything is going to be ok."
But the only thing that matter
is not the drop..
Its the landing.""

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
All mantras of peace feel good.

Everything is gonna be ok...

This too shall pass...

No matter what happens, it'll all work out in the end...

Peace is detachment from emotion and full acceptance of everything in life including yourself.

When you accept all as it is, nothing more needs to be change and you see the world in the perfect balance that it is.

When you label things "beautiful", other things become labeled "ugly"...

When you label things "good", other things become labeled "bad"...

When you accept all things as is WITHOUT JUDGMENT, you realize that all will be well and all is in natural balance...

This acceptance is what love truly is, it is a part of peace...

Peace is detachment of all things and acceptance of all things,

as Love is acceptance of all things and appreciation of all things...

Only with Peace can one truly go with the flow of life and accept things as are and adapt.

edit on 29-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
"i survived, and i'm still alive.' no matter how bad something is you'll live. its a great strength to have.

of course when the only alternative is killing urself so the most absurd thing to imagine existing people will talk like u do
u r forced to exist it is the only true thing there, cant u picture the hell that is? proving that all is really only evil powership rules way, abusing to the extremes pity existing things to call them not existing at all for what only evil life oness exist

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Some people get damaged beyond repair. Everything is not always alright.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

only evil ones get smthg of that, any nothing or smone is absolutely damaged, bc wat is true comes always first so last too, then any true point cant be but fully truth and since it is through evil then completely deformed and damaged while also fully abused

new topics

top topics

join