It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Close to what? You could use that for any number of countries in the world.

Originally posted by Asgardian
Today I saw this image at 9Gag, and got me thinking...

are we really this close ?

Well considering the image has Iran in the map I think it's obvious what the author of the cartoon was trying to portray.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hassan Diab is being thrown out ofCanada. There is only the flimsiest of evidence for this...but regardless of that, WHY NOW????

Is Canada clearing the decks of Iranians in Canada, as a precaution against the risk of subversive action -is this part of getting ready for an attack on Iran?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

The Pentagon Admits An Elite US Commando Team Has Been Deployed Near Iran
[gratuitous link removed]

The SEAL Team that stormed Osama bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound last May put special forces commandos on the map......SWC has an additional 700 Special Warfare Boat Operators, and 700 reserve personnel deployed around the world. Considering there are already two aircraft carrier groups in the Gulf now, there are likely many more special forces in the region than just this newly acknowledged task force.

Read Article for full information, But we all know the attack on Iran is coming. Its just to bad people are trying to play it down.

WRC559

edit on 2/2/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshuaUK92

Joshua I believe all he ment was that you should look into a little more rather than just dismissing it through the "feeling" no one could do that to their own people.
Not being rude by any means, I'm just saying maybe you should do a little digging and sift through some thought and facts that are out there, then come to your conclusion.
From personal research I say you might end up retracting your statement..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join