It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Found an article from 2005 that has a few sections covering an unprovoked nuclear attack against Iran.

The most recent, and by far the most troubling, was an article in The American Conservative by intelligence analyst Philip Giraldi. His article, “In Case of Emergency, Nuke Iran,” suggested the resurrection of active U.S. military planning against Iran – but with the shocking disclosure that in the event of another 9/11-type terrorist attack on U.S. soil, Vice President Dick Cheney’s office wants the Pentagon to be prepared to launch a potential tactical nuclear attack on Iran – even if the Iranian government was not involved with any such terrorist attack against the U.S.:

Article

Based on the 'Problem - Reaction - Solution', is it possible that another attack on US soil could take place to gather total public support for a strike on Iran. Or do you think most people already believe that Iran is a significant threat requiring military action.

Does anybody have info on this Philip Giraldi? Found a recent article that is also interesting.

The Enevitable War

Some quotes from the above article.

Gingrich again leads the charge, calling for a stepped-up program of sabotage and assassination inside Iran coupled with a covert operation to shut down the country’s main oil refinery, which will supposedly lead to “regime change.” Newt also suggested that the United States and Israel join together in “joint operations” to attack the Iranians

Mitt Romney is keen on indicting Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for “the crime of incitement to genocide.”

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Everything has been planned for a long time, I'd say.

edit on 28-12-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: S&F

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'll play devils advocate because the thought occurred to me. If I was the leader of Iran and the US was stating that should any 9/11 attack happen in its country again I'll be vaporized then I might push just a bit harder to not support those actions.

That said, it doesn't matter since the US will bomb itself to justify the attack on Iran.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't want more people having nukes but to use a nuke as a deterent to having a nuke would make me want a nuke.
i think america will do what it wants regardless of what actually happens in Iran.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If Iran disrupts the Oil Flow - they'll have all the Public Support they need and today the Pentagon has mad it clear that this will not be tolerated:

www.foxnews.com...

Fox News Announcement

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
s&f for great thread title

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What will happen if a war breaks out between Iran and United States?

Here is a likely scenario. It would be a domino effect.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

Typical from the imperialist military industrial complex.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Meh, i am so tired of the war-mongering. All i can do is just hang my head in shame. I imagine there will come a day soon where there might be many people across the entire world who will wish they had never been born. I stopped watching the news because hearing about all the killing and murdering everyday started depressing the hell out of me. Evil times we live in.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by D8ncer
Or do you think most people already believe that Iran is a significant threat requiring military action.

According to a very recent survey of 1133 people in the USA, half say yes.

do you believe the U.S. should take military action against Iran if that is required to prevent Iran from developing its own nuclear weapon? Americans responded with 48% saying yes, 35% said no, 18% did not have an opinion.

link

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

One can't take these things serious. Really, don't.

Also, lol at 11.33 people being polled.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

So basically with polls like this, then you come to the conclusion that:

48% saying yes means that this many people don't care if other people on the planet DIE! They advocate killing rather than working solutions. nothing is stopping the "great" USA from going there and helping them make nuclear power plants. nothing is stopping the USA from saying "nuclear power is bad and we will start by getting rid of ours" and then working at ridding the planet of this technology.

35% said no, means these people are awake and care for other people in the world and believe in making it better for everyone. we are not black/white/brown/yellow people. We are all just people trying to get along. These people want to travel to other countries and visit other cultures and see the world through other sets of eyes. these people want to give back to the world.

18% did not have an opinion. These people are ignorant and do not have an opinion because they either chose to be blind to it all, or they chose to be ignorant and therefore form no opinion. People of this nature are disgusting human beings and do not know the difference between good and evil. War is ALWAYS evil, peace is ALWAYS good!

This is MY opinion on the whole situation! War = Evil. Peace = Good. The only time War should even be considered is when there is a consensus of peace between many nations. In other words, When the Nazis where running around killing everyone just cause, someone had to step in! Iran has oil......everything else is just BS that the "great" USA warmongers are trying to spread in order to get said oil.

The USA is the next NAzi country! have fun in it!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

There is definitely a plan, although I don't feel that many people are supporting it back home. Based on how things are unfolding I would say that this could be the straw that literally broke the camels back. If they decide to go ahead with it then they will have many problems on their hands, although I'm thinking that maybe some people want this, it means the end of the economies and the possible introduction of new financial systems to further an agenda that has been at work for many many years, who knows though.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I do not think Iran's leaders are stupid enough to carry out or support any large-scale terror attack on the US. They know exactly what the US' agenda currently is, and they will not give ANY reason whatsoever that could be used as justification for an attack on their country.

That is my thought at least. I suspect that any action used as a reason to invade or start bombing Iran will be "manufactured" in the White House. We have already seen how the US government is playing up this whole nuclear business, despite the fact Iran has invited the UN into their country to view their nuclear program.

The truth is however that Iran is damned either way. If they play nice, there still is no guarantee of avoiding some type of strike, although they do have two things going for them. Those two things are Russia and China. The game that is being played here is extremely delicate, and imo the only predicable actions when analyzing the two different sides is that of the US. We KNOW what they are willing to do, but we do not know what Iran will do.

I do not think they are a threat to the United States at the moment. If they attempt an attack on US soil, the chances of it succeeding are relatively low, and we have no indication they are even prepared to do that at this stage in the game. I for one do not believe that Iran was behind September 11...It seems to me like more propaganda to confuse the people into backing potential military action on the part of the US.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that is how I see it. Iran has the potential to cause HUGE financial losses for not only the US, but other countries as well, and they also have the ability to impede US interests on a dramatic scale, all the while doing nothing illegal, or harassing the US in any way. Despite this, the US would never let their interests be compromised in such a way, and I do not see how that is okay in the least little bit.

I have heard people on this forum say that they support attacking Iran to protect US interests...How sick is that? How is that different from an individual murdering another individual for the simple fact that they were a threat to their personal interests? The only difference is that the US would be massacring thousands...But as I said, there is no way other countries would let them get away with this, so what it comes down to is "how stupid is the US administration?" Would they risk a world war over Iran, because that is exactly what could happen?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Today I saw this image at 9Gag, and got me thinking...

are we really this close ?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Close to what? You could use that for any number of countries in the world.

Originally posted by Asgardian
Today I saw this image at 9Gag, and got me thinking...

are we really this close ?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I do not believe the USA would bomb it's own people in order to start a war with Iran. The US Government are many things, greedy, power hungry, war mongering cretins that should be removed from power but to insinuate that they would kill thousands of their own people is beyond comprehension. I even think that the 9/11 theories are a joke but this is a conspracy website and theories like these are going to be posted without much thought. It would be a bit like me suggesting that the UK Government were responsible for the London bombings in 2007. Believe me I am not pro Government of any sort but I think they would draw the line at killing their own people, it really does feel like some people just want to believe that their Governments are behind everything that goes on, because it makes them feel good, thiking they know better but some theories are beyond madness.
edit on 29/12/11 by JoshuaUK92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshuaUK92
I do not believe the USA would bomb it's own people in order to start a war with Iran. The US Government are many things, greedy, power hungry, war mongering cretins that should be removed from power but to insinuate that they would kill thousands of their own people is beyond comprehension. I even think that the 9/11 theories are a joke but this is a conspracy website and theories like these are going to be posted without much thought. It would be a bit like me suggesting that the UK Government were responsible for the London bombings in 2007. Believe me I am not pro Government of any sort but I think they would draw the line at killing their own people, it really does feel like some people just want to believe that their Governments are behind everything that goes on, because it makes them feel good, thiking they know better but some theories are beyond madness.

As this was posted without much thought.

everything should not be portrayed as it may seem in a world of consistent distractions

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

I'd say the public in general are too stupid and distracted to care. If there is a false-flag to excuse an attack on Iran people will still be cheering to hit them, even after all the BS in the lead up to Iraq and Afghanistan. People are idiots, they're easy to manipulate, and national pride can be used and abused.

Nothing surprises me anymore, whether it be the actions of a government or the stupidity of their people.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure

Originally posted by JoshuaUK92

As this was posted without much thought.

everything should not be portrayed as it may seem in a world of consistent distractions
I'm perfectly aware of the fact that we live in a world of constant distractions, why do you think I joined this website. I appreciate every theory and respect every opinion but sometimes theories get far to carried away. Also, you have simply insulted my post and have not even attempted to justify why. Poor.

edit on 30/12/11 by JoshuaUK92 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join