It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long do humanity have to come to life?..Before go extinct.We are aliens on our planet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Wars,fear,financial insecurity,financial instability...death...imminence.OWS movement.Hunger...Morality....Politics...Politicians....Fear...Hope....Life.

How long before we wake up...to Life and live again.What do we need to see?

Why the beauty of this world is fading!The years are passing and things goes increasingly worse,we expect something to happen but nothing will,because everything depend on us,and we do nothing.

In fact we prepare for the end,like there will be an end,we wait...until we destroy our self with our indifference.

We are aliens on our own planet.We invade our self with fear,and fear invade our mind with...thoughts.

We dream wars like wars will free us,we dream catastrophes like a release from this vortex where Humanity is tied up.

We are not far from extinction if we don't wake up from this bad dream and see the light again.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

The air is ripe with change my friend. It is only a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

. You mean, its only a matter of action. Time makes things change when your talking about centuries and millenias.. people can make things change today. How? Well stop using a bank that manipulates the value of money each time you deposit. Stop buying from corporations who over charge and use the extra profit to lobby and push agendas. Start talking with your neighbors and friends and families about doing the same, or about making things better. Time, will not change it, soon enough.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

I hope in a peaceful wake up and change and time to be short with no suffer.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
You mean, its only a matter of action. Time makes things change when your talking about centuries and millenias.. people can make things change today. How? Well stop using a bank that manipulates the value of money each time you deposit. Stop buying from corporations who over charge and use the extra profit to lobby and push agendas. Start talking with your neighbors and friends and families about doing the same, or about making things better. Time, will not change it, soon enough.

No, I'm pretty sure I meant Time.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

As much as I would like it to be peaceful I just don't see change happening without strife. There are to many people who are greedy, our society has been dismantled from the inside out by greed. Look at our doctors, pumping millions of people full of acid and radiation to "cure" a disease that only requires a PH adjustment. We are in the an ugly time, but, I don't think that we are going to have to wait much longer. People are waking up at an ever increasing rate. My family which was oblivious to the deceit and corruption just 6 months ago now understand what is going on, and why this way of life is unsustainable. Until that time comes though, I would follow what "myendica" suggested. spread the word and wait.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

We are aliens on our own planet.We invade our self with fear,and fear invade our mind with...thoughts.

The archons have injected their minds into us over the millenia - and are slowly transforming us into actors in a virtual world.

On the other hand we have been slowly 'grounding' the archonic influence - reconnecting them to a divine source and correcting the imbalance caused by the Aeon Sophia's (Gaia) uncontrolled descent into the material realms

This has been the battle between the god of the O.T (yaldeboath) and Satan(Iblis).

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

This has been the battle between the god of the O.T (yaldeboath) and Satan(Iblis).
Yes,but we are somewhere in the middle,always in the middle!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

spread the word
In one voice,as one voice ,but I think that the patience will long endure the time until we will be heard.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Yes,but we are somewhere in the middle,always in the middle!

You can't sit in the middle of two stools - and those who are left sitting on the wrong stool are going to find that it gets snatched away pretty soon!

new topics

top topics

join