It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Current State Of Free Energy Technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Ummm, well instead of beating up the Mythbusters, why don't we try building something? That might help to prove the point....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by daddio

Ummm, well instead of beating up the Mythbusters, why don't we try building something? That might help to prove the point....

I am working on it. I have improved gas mileage on my truck from 14 to the mid-30s. I also have a generator that I am converting over and trying different things with.

It's nothing more than a hobby right now and can become expensive but when you look at it as a hobby and not a necessity it is well worth it and fun. I do not expect to make any big breakthroughs but you can always cross your fingers.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I have said Stan Myers was not a hoax

Yes he was, also a convicted fraudster. But you ignore those facts!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

He didn't allow the court to examine his invention while it was still patent pending. His biggest flaw was trying to make money off of something that would ruin the oil industry.

I read the court documents about two years ago at least what was available. Before you pass judgment you should read them yourself and then decide. I have already made my decision.

Remember in court OJ was innocent Casey went free and Kaylee wasn't murdered.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

He didn't allow the court to examine his invention while it was still patent pending.

Wrong again,

"His "water fuel cell" was later examined by three expert witnesses in court who found that there "was nothing revolutionary about the cell at all and that it was simply using conventional electrolysis". The court found Meyer guilty of "gross and egregious fraud" and ordered him to repay the two investors their $25,000."

Why do people support fraudsters?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I know the story. Do you? I mean the whole story not the one you get by doing a quick search.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

I know the story. Do you?

Yes, Meyer was a convicted fraudster - something you are trying to avoid admitting

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You are so smart you can cut and paste to avoid doing real research. If thats all you have to offer then have at it. No skin off my___. Seriously why are you here? Nevermind I don't really care. You are welcome to your thoughts in whatever alien world you believe this is.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

to avoid doing real research.

"Real research" to you appears to be only visiting sites that agree with you, avoiding sites that show your "hero" is just a fraudster

You are welcome to your thoughts in whatever alien world you believe this is.

Actually you are the one in a alien world, believing convicted fraudsters and in free energy!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

My Rolex powers itself from motion, as long as I wear it, and maintain it, it will keep time forever. A fairly simple perpetual motion machine on a grand scale could easily accomplish electricity.

Your rolex is not a perpetual motion machine. It receives it's kinetic energy stores from the movement of your body.

Beyond that, we can track the energy history to the food you ate, and the sun that provided the energy for the food to grow, which would include the nuclear reactions happening in the sun....

That's what science is, a blueprint of how things work. It doesn't add up when someone takes something, and claims it can get more energy out of a system than is available though. That's called magic. We don't need magic...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

His biggest flaw was trying to make money off of something that would ruin the oil industry.

Wasn't he supposedly offered billions from the Saudis? (His claim...)

If so, then why didn't he just take the money, if that's what he was about...

Unless he made that up....

Hmmm.

God also spoke to him (His claim) perhaps he told him not to take the billions...

edit on 29-12-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

What I have posted I believe to be true. All have been reported by respected news organizations that is why I chose them instead of the hundreds if not thousands of of other videos there are on the web.I am reporting what has already been reported. If you wan't me to post every single site I have looked at I am sorry but I just do not have that kind of time. There are hundreds of false claims out there I believe I stated that in my first post. I get the inpression some people want me to disprove myself.
I am not really trying to prove anything as you may think I am simply showing what has already been proven to others. I havn't been able to duplicate the results but I have been able to increase the fuel millage on my own vehicle by useing two seperate processes.

If our species lives long enough we will uravel the mysteries of the universe like black wholes and dark matter (no I don't mean the stuff between some peoples ears).

The question was asked what is the state of free energy today? My answere is people will deny no matter what.

edit on 29-12-2011 by Grimpachi because: add

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I am not really trying to prove anything as you may think I am simply showing what has already been proven to others.

Proven to who? A board of peer reviewed Scientists...? No.

What I have posted I believe to be true.

Yes, we are aware of that.

All have been reported by respected news organizations that is why I chose them instead of the hundreds if not thousands of of other videos there are on the web.

You posted a couple short pieces done by local news outlets. Which are produced by media-folk, journalists and the like. Not Scientists...

It really means nothing. There is a plethora of bunk news stories out there and hoaxes that were covered by the media.

That's not to say the news counts for nothing, but in this case, it doesn't.

If you wan't me to post every single site I have looked at I am sorry but I just do not have that kind of time.

You said that you believe it's real. Why not just post the evidence that made you come to that opinion. Or are you saying a YouTube video, of a decade old news clip made you believe?

I havn't been able to duplicate the results but I have been able to increase the fuel millage on my own vehicle by useing two seperate processes.

If you developed your own system, at least post the numbers associated with it for people to crunch them.

There are plenty of people that have done so online and show that they produced nothing of use.

At one points I even combed through a master thesis on these systems. All it showed was a leaner burning engine, that burned gas more efficiently. Which could have been done without the electrolysis system...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
John bedini has many patents.I would post a link but I dont know how or I dont have enough posts yet.14 year old girl made bedini motor/generator for science fair project and won first place with it but mythbusters could not get theres to work at all lol.Someone also mentioned nikola tesla who got screwed over by jp morgan and thomas edison.
edit on 29-12-2011 by rollin76 because: (no reason given)
Im pretty sure this episode of mb was ban.
edit on 29-12-2011 by rollin76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

When I find the PDF with the hundreds of patents I have read through I will post it but I expect that will not satisfy you. Like you said news doesnt count in your opinion so I will point out wich ones convinced me and I expect you to build like I am don't just crunch numbers. I am trying to remember was it humingbirds or bee's that defyed phisics?

Here is a video I just find interesting and undefinable. He isn't in it for the money I will say that much.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I am trying to remember was it humingbirds or bee's that defyed phisics?

neither defied physics....

Here is a video I just find interesting and undefinable.

not really interesting...

objects move on a vibrating plate...

at 2:50 the "voltage" rises when he removes the probes....

at 3:33 a battery powers a electric motor....

at 4:12 objects fall under gravity...

Then we have a object being raised by a string....

Then there is this lie from him - with his magical thumb...

So he is just another fraud!
edit on 29-12-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Now I see what kind of person you are. You are in the ranks of those who said flying was impossible the earth is flat and we would never get to the moon. The last video was a test to see how you would react the US gov had overseen his experiments and could not say he was a fraud but you would have the audacity to claim knowledge.
You are hardly worth my time but I will still post the PDF just to see your reaction.
I wonder if you could be a corprate shill? Hmmm.....questions.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

It was in 1996 when I built the solar oven and jar, but I get your point.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

Now I see what kind of person you are. You are in the ranks of those who said flying was impossible the earth is flat and we would never get to the moon.

You are very wrong there, but no surprise. You are the kind of person who ignores the facts, just believes any fraudster or hoaxer that comes along. What happened to your critical thinking skills?

funny how you totally ignore the video that shows Hutchinson getting caught lying....
edit on 29-12-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

No I have just watched the entire show on him along with the accounts from the US gov.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join