It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Current State Of Free Energy Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Quite possibly the silliest question I'll ask today

How do we get one of those things out to every human on the planet?

comment to another poster (sorry I forget) there is volumes of information, not every thread on this site contains fiction.
This is like the biggest library on earth!
I've seen lists myself, and there are far too many coincidences for intelligent people to continue to believe the spewed rubbish you see on tv or in news papers.
Incidentally there are far too many gaps in the really important information too, this is their real crime, the withholding of that vital information which should be of benefit to all man kind.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436
Why would he lie? Or the researchers that he has personally talked to lie?

For money, and what little fame they have picked up...

Here is a good post on Greer

As for Bearden and the like ("Free energy inventors") who have never brought anything to market, they sure have made well off investor money and book deals, haven't they?

The only people that would lie are those that have been lying all along to keep all this secret so they can keep making their billions of dollars from oil and other non-free energy sources!!!

Mills has raked in over 60 million. Not to bad for a company that hasn't produced a viable product.... Wouldn't you agree?

Even Wikipedia strongly suggests that suppression is going on and mentioned two researchers who were killed in questionable circumstances:
en.wikipedia.org...

Actually, Wiki has a page on "free energy suppression" as it exists in the world. It exists in the world because people like you believe it is happening.

ex.

There have been numerous claims of "suppression" as an explanation for why free energy technologies are not available to the public. Some examples include:

A mysterious death does also not give weight to anything, given that mysterious deaths are just as much associated with fraudulent activity as they are with suppression. It turns out people don't like getting ripped off... But that is neither here nor there...

edit on 29-12-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Oh wow did you seriously bring up Rossi.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would say there is plenty of information in athat thread to make anyone but a religious zealot pause. Also Rossi is not offering free energy, he is looking to make a fortune selling cheaper energy (if you believe him).

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

You're right, he was only jailed for fraud, definitely not clear cut.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Bilder
Spectacular energy technologies have been developed along with breakthroughs in other areas so why arnt we living with free energy

Because none of them work.... Look at the frauds like the Orbo and e-cat....

Look at T. Townsend Brown, and the book, Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, linked as a PDF in My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

My father worked in electrogravitics and told Me what I would grow up with: Flying cars, floating cities, "jet packs" (sans jets), free energy. Until it went into black ops. Then He told Me We couldn't talk about it anymore because "They want it secret for now.

It works, baby!

And the words to a 3 year old must have been the absolute truth. Just like how parents never lie about Santa...

Bonch, a man does NOT come home and try to teach a child, in excitement and enthusiasm, about His work, month after month, bringing math and description of the function - of stuff Others have successfully tested - and it all being a lie. Really, dude.

Have YOU read Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion? You will see the successes there of T. Townsend Brown. And why are YOU so vested in insisting My father spent all that effort, excitement, and joy of teaching to lie to Me? When He WAS working in electrogravitics, and electrogravitics has successfully been tested?

Why Your adamancy? Are You paid to discredit?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I know most people don't believe in free energy that's why I linked this video of a high school student who came up with a vehicle that can get 800+ miles per gallon. He has been internationally acclaimed and received honors. The invention is nothing new Stan Myers came up with it in the 70s. Stan Myers also died mysteriously supposedly from food poisoning after he was awarded a contract with the US military. I say this, if the high school student can do it suppression is definitely going on. I have literally hundreds of links to supposedly free energy devices. I know most are false but I have come across more than ample amounts that are true.

Other than this kid wanting to win a science fair contest I say you can trust that this is for real.

Stan Myers was the original but he made a fatal mistake. He tried to make money.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

This isn't free, this isn't new, and this isn't suppressed. In fact, this is being build and used as we speak. Its just not as revolutionary as that video want us to believe. (see for example en.wikipedia.org...)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by Grimpachi

This isn't free, this isn't new, and this isn't suppressed. In fact, this is being build and used as we speak. Its just not as revolutionary as that video want us to believe. (see for example en.wikipedia.org...)

You obviously do not understand. Hydrogen technology has been around for years yes. In my post I also said it's not new. Please pay attention. The technology that is being suppressed is self-sufficient it is the opposite of what you posted. Go back and watch the videos. I am not talking about filling stations where you add hydrogen to your vehicle. This technology is where you split water into hydrogen and oxygen is called Electrolysis. The process is done within your vehicle. Some hydrogen technology is where you take hydrogen and recombine it back in your vehicle to create water which is what you are talking about. There is a big difference with what you're thinking about and with what this shows.

The way you make it sound it would be simple it is not. Not if you want to do this economically without an outside source of power. I have done small-scale experiments with limited results. If you wish, post many other links to explain his system. Maybe I will just start a new thread.

The reason I chose the high school student is because it does not violate the laws of over unity reached that it shows you can extract hundreds if not thousands of times more power out of gasoline. It also shows the goal of being completely self-sufficient through electrolysis should be attainable because this high school student managed to get very close. The only thing that should be replaced regularly would be the stainless steel plates.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
You obviously do not understand. Hydrogen technology has been around for years yes. In my post I also said it's not new. Please pay attention. The technology that is being suppressed is self-sufficient it is the opposite of what you posted. Go back and watch the videos. I am not talking about filling stations where you add hydrogen to your vehicle. This technology is where you split water into hydrogen and oxygen is called Electrolysis. The process is done within your vehicle. Some hydrogen technology is where you take hydrogen and recombine it back in your vehicle to create water which is what you are talking about. There is a big difference with what you're thinking about and with what this shows.

This technology you talk about is a fairytale and is not what the first video is about. Maybe you did not understand what it said. In it they talk about a 23% reduction in fuel usage. Nowhere they claim a vehicle "runs on water". The car in the second video is an obvious hoax or fraud (see here).

The way you make it sound it would be simple it is not. Not if you want to do this economically without an outside source of power. I have done small-scale experiments with limited results. If you wish, post many other links to explain his system. Maybe I will just start a new thread.

The reason I chose the high school student is because it does not violate the laws of over unity reached that it shows you can extract hundreds if not thousands of times more power out of gasoline. It also shows the goal of being completely self-sufficient through electrolysis should be attainable because this high school student managed to get very close. The only thing that should be replaced regularly would be the stainless steel plates.

The system in the first video is not self-sufficient. You need an external source of electricity. Of course you can use a windmill or solar cell, but that just means the energy comes from the sun.
edit on 29-12-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
We already have free energy if we want to.
Wind, Sun, Water...

You make more money from burning something and boiling something. That is the real reason we dont use it. Same rule applies to all when politics is involved: FOLLOW THE MONEY !

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I've looked into this research of so called "free energy" for over 25 years and studied it all. And I can tell you that what I have learned that stands the test of time is the three laws of thermodynamics. The universe deals in positive and negative energy factor, but always strives for balance or the actual real point zero, that is neither plus or minus. Now, to have free energy you would need to produce 0.0000000000000000000000001 percent more energy from any source having a perfect balance of 0.0

This is impossible. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Energy strives to equalize. Energy may chance it's state from one form to another, from energy to mass, to energy again, but you cannot gain more energy from the source from which contains the amount used to perform "work". balance is always the factor.

You can store energy, and you can manipulate the energy or another source such as a river or the Sun, or the wind, but you cannot create energy and this is the fact. You do not create energy, you use energy. And energy is not free, it must be gotten by the use of " work " that has a greater energy usage than the byproduct.

So there are the sad fact people. Hate to burst the bubble that is the fantasy of millions.

edit on 29-12-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Stan Meyersreply to post by -PLB-

this is exactly why I put two videos there. The first is to show fuel economy can be increased by by hundreds of times. It also gets closer to what Stan Myers accomplished. As stated that clearly I thought. Perhaps you did not understand. In some ways you're saying the same thing as me. Where we differ is you say Stan Myers was a hoax.

Stan Myers was not a hoax. There have been other inventors who have accomplished what he has done. If you insist that he was a hoax I will not sit on here and argue with you. That would be a waste of time. I can neither prove that he was for real and you cannot prove that he was not. My only proof are in videos and documentation firsthand accounts by people news organizations the video I provided and my belief. It would come down to a he said she said. The high school student came close to over unity which is what Stan Myers claimed. The U.S. Army signed contracts with Stan Myers for his invention and he died within two weeks. That is what I call suppression in the deadliest form. Where I see a vehicle running on water that is been documented by a news organization you see a hoax. I don't know how to debate you with that kind of reasoning.

Stan Meyers

I have been studying this stuff for years read through patents search through videos and even experimented on own vehicle with limited results. It Stan Myers was trying to pull off a hoax he could have done it with a lot less time invested and a lot less money invested. The man put his entire life into this. It's sad really that all it takes to be discounted is a few people with no proof to the contrary for people to believe otherwise.

This guy with the water later went on to create one as powerful enough to run his car. The video I am currently searching for but just like Stan Myers it was awarded a contract with the US military. People want said flying was impossible but they later found they just lack the knowledge. I believe that is the case with splitting water into hydrogen. One of the big differences between flying in this is everybody wanted to fly. When you have trillion industry threatened by what is essentially free energy at what links do you think they would go to to keep it quiet.

Would you spend $1 billion to make 1 trillion I know I certainly would. How much money do you think it would take to spread disinformation or buy up patents or have someone killed to keep free energy quiet. Probably less than 1 billion. If you choose to believe this is a hoax you are welcome to do what you want you are not alone much like in the old days when people thought flying was impossible you would probably be the majority. On the subject I will be happy to be in the minority and continue with my experiments then hope one day that those of us that dare to dream and try will succeed and in the process hopefully don't get killed for it.

edit on 29-12-2011 by Grimpachi because: edit spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If he is a Hoax then let me believe.

just in case the vid doesn't work

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Your idea isn't that groundbreaking, and currently already in use. From the desertec link I posted:

At sites near the coast, solar-thermal power plants can use sea water to cool the steam cycle. This way, a collector array designed for a 250 megawatt steam turbine can produce 200 megawatts of electricity and 4 million liters of drinking water every hour through thermal seawater desalination. This method is already used on a large scale at the fossil-fired plant at Jebel Ali in Dubai. At inland sites, air cooling is most suitable – which means that the ideal locations for solar energy can be used, regardless of whether there is a water source. Water-saving brush robots are already successfully used for cleaning the collectors.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

this is exactly why I put two videos there. The first is to show fuel economy can be increased by by hundreds of times. It also gets closer to what Stan Myers accomplished. As stated that clearly I thought. Perhaps you did not understand. In some ways you're saying the same thing as me. Where we differ is you say Stan Myers was a hoax.

In the first video an increase in fuel efficiency of 23% is claimed and an energy bill saving of 30%. Nowhere figures of 100 times higher efficiency is claimed. Watch it again.

Stan Myers was not a hoax. There have been other inventors who have accomplished what he has done. If you insist that he was a hoax I will not sit on here and argue with you. That would be a waste of time. I can neither prove that he was for real and you cannot prove that he was not.

Just like you can not prove that I am not an inter-dimensional alien capable of conjuring daemons from another dimension. You see, the burden of proof is at the person making claims.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by benrl

Your idea isn't that groundbreaking, and currently already in use. From the desertec link I posted:

At sites near the coast, solar-thermal power plants can use sea water to cool the steam cycle. This way, a collector array designed for a 250 megawatt steam turbine can produce 200 megawatts of electricity and 4 million liters of drinking water every hour through thermal seawater desalination. This method is already used on a large scale at the fossil-fired plant at Jebel Ali in Dubai. At inland sites, air cooling is most suitable – which means that the ideal locations for solar energy can be used, regardless of whether there is a water source. Water-saving brush robots are already successfully used for cleaning the collectors.

In no way have I said this is my idea nor have I said his groundbreaking or new. Please stop misquoting me. What I have said is this is a suppressed technology. I have said Stan Myers was not a hoax. If you believe you are an alien then I say it a free country believe what you want to.

Sober unity is not supposed to be achievable I have studied this for years I have heard that many a times. When I've mentioned it I have also said (supposed over unity). I do not believe what Stan was doing to be over unity I am sure the decay of the stainless steel in his device would be considered a fuel source.

What you posted their about your desalinization plant is fine and dandy but I fail to see why you want to compare that to converting water to fuel. Maybe I fail to see your point because of the past that years ago. Electrolysis has been around for over 100 years. Nikola Tesla was experimenting with it. There are probably thousands of applications were electrolysis is used. The only application I am interested in is where it is used as fuel.
Stan Meyer Video Library
If you have any information on that I haven't heard already my alien friend I will be interested.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Grimpachi because: added line

edit on 29-12-2011 by Grimpachi because: Link Added

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Please stop misquoting me.

I didn't quote you

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Free energy...
Don't be an idiot.
If someone had come up with a way to make free energy and truly cared for mankind, they would not seek patents or attention.
They would simply release open source blue prints.
Anyone else looking for investement is selling you something.
Free energy will be free.

The problem is people are too lazy, and the corporations that have a monopoly on your lives are too greedy.

My Rolex powers itself from motion, as long as I wear it, and maintain it, it will keep time forever. A fairly simple perpetual motion machine on a grand scale could easily accomplish electricity.

However, electricity currently lacks that lovely and envious growl and crackle that only comes from a gas powered V8 or a Harley.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Just another example of something that is impossible.

There is a scound part I will look for. They installed one in a firehouse where they hooked up up a generator and ran the whole place on it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Free energy...
Don't be an idiot.
If someone had come up with a way to make free energy and truly cared for mankind, they would not seek patents or attention.
They would simply release open source blue prints.
Anyone else looking for investement is selling you something.
Free energy will be free.

Who the heck do you think Nickola Tesla WAS?????????!!!

Any more idiots in the forum who HAVE NOT heard of him and what TPTB did to him?

Watch a true documentary on him and his electric car, or his weather machine, or his wireless technology. Please people, to say free energy doesn't work and can't back that statement up with ANYTHING but "Mythbusters"? I'd love to punch every one of those myth buster idiots in the face and see if they can comprehend force times speed over distance and then watch them pick their bloddy teeth up off the ground!!! Idiots!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join