It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Deadly shooting at Seattle Roll Bakery in White Center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Update: Deadly shooting at Seattle Roll Bakery in White Center

whitecenternow.com

12:21 AM: According to scanner information, there’s been a shooting in the 9800 block of 16th SW in White Center, one person described as having been shot in the head. The King County Sheriff’s Office is asking for Seattle Police help in the search for a man in a black mask armed with a 9 millimeter gun, last seen headed north on 16th SW (toward West Seattle). That’s all we know so far.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
My better half went for a late night grocery shop and got home to say there were cops everywhere on her way home.

The part that gets me is twofold

Where they are searching, if the perp doubles back could end up around my area/

Also, the canines couldn't track the perp.

I'm typing this with my 357 close by - just in case....

whitecenternow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Lock your doors and stay safe.

Hope they find him.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I live in Seattle...and I feel very sad about the loss of the 20 year old young man. He's at work....doing his job...living his life...doing his best...and bam! ...he is killed.

The man who killed him...will be losing his life too....in prison....or in a shoot-out...or perhaps a drug overdose...or suicide.

All of this over a few dollars. I am speculating that somewhere in this drugs are involved with the shooter; getting money to support his drug habit.

We all need to be so careful....and even if you are....you just never know.

My heart goes out to the young man's family.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

There was a 20 year old shot dead just 2 doors down from me a couple of years ago. He was just doing his job at a convenience store. He died over about $30 and some cigarettes. He gave the perp the money, but as the guy was leaving the kid walked around the counter to try and get some information, and the guy shot him and walked away. The poor kid layed there in the floor for hours over the midnight shift before anyone discovered him.

The most calloused part to me, the business mopped up, let the police work for a little bit, and then was back open for business the same morning. People were walking back and forth over the blood-stained tile buying their cigarettes, lottery tickets, and gas. A young man had lay there bleeding to death all night, and when it was time for business, nobody gave it a second thought? I couldn't even go in there anymore after that morning.

There is very little "humane" about humanity.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

White center especially some parts of it is really ghetto and not ghetto in a good way. All kinds of people there doing all kinds of things, from what I remember they busted a drug house there and confiscated a bunch of narcotics and guns not that long ago.

Here from the link "68 firearms and the seizure of 51 pounds of methamphetamine, 2 pounds of crack coc aine and more than 10 pounds of powder coc aine"

And you best believe there are more such houses.
And apparently this was over a "dispute" which is just code for we know or have an idea why. But we ain't telling you.

link

From the picture in your link I actually remember that bakery, not that I have been there..But drove by that area on my way to various places once or twice and I remembered the signs and area in the picture that they show in your link.

Another sad story, but believe it or not I have heard sadder, and seen sadder. Once when I was working in Seattle heard some people making noises and arguing about something bla bla bla and such. And when I went to check it out I seen two dudes try to stab each-other over a dispute on drugs, and I think over a 20$ bill. And one got taken to the hospital in an ambulance...Tough I think his wound was not that bad, and if anything the whole thing was kind of fake, and definitely stupid.

And that is not even the craziest and bizarre things I seen in some of those parts and places. They really need to get there # together there, I mean they ain't going to get rid of all the drug houses and all the other things, since people like drugs and all the other things.

And so there will always be a market for it, but they really need to get serious and pull off the mask on this whole thing, especially the mask on the war on drugs and really do something about it. Or at the very least hide the decrepitude and degeneration better.... But ultimately this is a people and there decisions, actions and addictions problem, the police really are just street sweepers.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It seems to me that all too many times....there really is not enough kindness and respect ..around any more.

I just don't understand why the owners of that store conducted themselves the way they did. I don't understand how people can walk around like nothing happened. It hurts my soul when I hear stories like this.

top topics

join