It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict a Riot to end all Riots !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
There is a feeling of tension growing in the world, every city, every town and every street, I can feel it where ever i go now, caused by injustices that dont seem to be getting dealt with, slowly but surely this tension is growing, spreading,

The OWS groups from all around the globe trying to highlight that corporations and banks are now running the show, the banks go bust, the people suffer, we bail them out and when people all round the world highlight this they are getting beaten pepper sprayed and gassed for peacefully making people aware, this is now normal practice for police, even the protests agains goverment cuts, tuition fees, welfare they are all now treated the same.

Look at the east`s current uprising against corrupt governments the media will say they need us, they DONT, they know our tricks by now and dont want any of our help, they light fire to our flags and stamp on it out in the streets, the hate these countries are developing due to us (The West) looting their countries of Oil and Money, and murdering thousands on the way doesnt bare thinking about, in a way they have been bred to hate us by our own government.

The youths of the UK fighting on the streets of London for a fairer system, getting battered by police and ridiculed by the media and MP`s. These kids are our future, how betrayed must they feel, broken promises made and broken to them, the seeds have been planted and when the seeds have grown they will feel contempt and rage against the system.

If things keep going the way they are jobs being cut, welfare getting cut, every bloody thing getting cut,
then we are going to get to a point where one minor blow out will blow up into a full scale all out riot, where the tension has got so much, that not just like a few months ago, when London riots spread through England, but an all out full scale European or World Riot as the people I feel are being pushed and pushed right to their limitations and the tension is getting unbearable, when a human is pushed to his limits he will explode in a rage, i feel this tension slowly growing, like the seed thats been planted, soon it will consume us all.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blaenau2000

I agree. Been expecting it. My signature for instance:

"It started as rioting. But right from the beginning you knew this was different. Because it was happening in small villages, market towns. And then it wasn't on the TV any more. It was in the street outside. It was coming in through your windows."
- 28 Days Later...

And I don't think boarding the place up will work.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
violence becomes inevitable, violence to bring upon peace.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

“When People Lose Everything, They Have Nothing Left To Lose, And They Lose It”

Gerald Celente.

One of the problems we face in the UK, is, that we have become a pampered and entitled bunch at every level of society, from those cheating benefits to Mp's claiming for expenses, to Bankers claiming for tax payer funded bonuses.

We have become to believe we deserve a certain level of lifestyle based upon what the media has promoted to us. A consumerist and materialistic life style that can now no longer be sustained by most. I'm sure the rich will continue to have the luxuries in their life, but for the vast majority of us, things are going to get a lot worse, an end to the welfare state and NHS and a return to a more Victorian esque lifestyle, think a long the lines of Dicken's Oliver Twist.

There will be rioting before we get to this stage, but the looting and any protesting will just be a limp wristed response to the inevitable.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
We are heading for a ww3 style situation except ww3 will be one giant civil war, massive civil unrest in all countries and armed conflicts in a lot of them.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

I agree. Been expecting it. My signature for instance:

"It started as rioting. But right from the beginning you knew this was different. Because it was happening in small villages, market towns. And then it wasn't on the TV any more. It was in the street outside. It was coming in through your windows."
- 28 Days Later...

Yes that is exactly how it would happen, the frustration and anger would boil over, this would then cause fear and worry in both situations us humans will instinctively fight even amongst ourselves. It would be very challenging and testing times for anybody in these circumstances.

If the Euro were to fail, banks would go bust and close,
The UK government already has plans for this scenario and has warned against mass riots
Here

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

those who make a peaceful revolution impossible make a violent revolution inevitable
martin luther king

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Clif High at Halfpasthuman.com just wrote an interesting piece that everyone should at least read. The Webbot is suggesting a date of March 8th, give or take a few days, for a major language release. You'd have to familiarize yourself with Clif's work to make your own thoughts. I don't want to elaborate what language release means because I don't speak for Clif. The variables are many regarding the possibilities for varied outcomes in our near future. I've given much thought to the possibility of a 6,000 to 8,000 point correction of the stock market. That correction alone could make things interesting immediately. Watch a few million hard working Americans possibly lose the bulk of their income, pension, and stock portfolio in a quick fashion coupled with an automatic rise in the price of fuel, etc., etc., etc.. One might imagine a few more angry people added to the large number of people already living with that reality. This has already been going on for quite some time. I believe one of the Webbot's language releases was GlobalRev. Paying attention to current events worldwide suggests the global revolution is and has been in early stages for a while already. One thing is sure. Preparing for such unrest is prudent. Don't cut yourself or your family short. Be ready for anything always. Wouldn't it be ironic if the Universe humbles us humans and prevents a nuclear apocalypse amongst warring nations? Despite that suggestion we may have dire financial prospects to deal with requiring similar planning. I dunno, folks. It's a conundrum. Another thing one can bank on is the suggestion that if one waits for things to become unstable to begin preparing one will be too late. People becoming unstable equals chaos. Hope for the best, but plan for the worst. No harm, no foul. Peace to everyone and good luck wherever you are. Regards

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000

The youths of the UK fighting on the streets of London for a fairer system,

I agree with everything apart from this. They were not fighting for a fairer system. They were thieving scum who were nicking and burning stuff just because they could.
Make no mistake - should the world go belly up, these yobs will not be working/fighting for a fairer anything. They will be coming for you and yours. Watch out.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

I agree with everything apart from this. They were not fighting for a fairer system. They were thieving scum who were nicking and burning stuff just because they could.
Make no mistake - should the world go belly up, these yobs will not be working/fighting for a fairer anything. They will be coming for you and yours. Watch out.

What i meant was the youths of today on the streets fighting for an education when they were heckled and beaten, and demonised by the media and politicians, it was on the live news channels, i think you may be reffering to the Police murdering of an unarmed man, that the police had claimed had a gun, but evidence suggested otherwise.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetriswoooo

those who make a peaceful revolution impossible make a violent revolution inevitable
martin luther king

True. But the only certainty in a violent revolution is who will lose, not who will gain. Those who support a violent revolution in the hope of gaining something, may be surprised when their expectations are not realised.

If you are so certain you have little to lose, go ahead and support a violent revolution, but don't bet on what the system will look like after the revolution.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

martin luther king

True. But the only certainty in a violent revolution is who will lose, not who will gain. Those who support a violent revolution in the hope of gaining something, may be surprised when their expectations are not realised.

If you are so certain you have little to lose, go ahead and support a violent revolution, but don't bet on what the system will look like after the revolution.

I would love to agree, but if we don't, we KNOW where that goes. There's at least Hope with one way, as small as it may be. The other is just lemmings to the slaughter.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
I would love to agree, but if we don't, we KNOW where that goes. There's at least Hope with one way, as small as it may be. The other is just lemmings to the slaughter.

This, I can readily agree with. When enough people are absolutely unwilling to accept what is certain even when they don't know what is in store after the revolution, is when you are ready for a revolution.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am not supporting any violence, but you can only take so much and then theres the backlash,
the backlash will be the riots, then a revoloution can begin I agree.

The people of Egypt had to fight the army to be recognised, many died and many more will, but they are there fighting for their human rights. It is a worthy fight.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
We want fairness? What the hell does "fairness" even mean in this context? Talk about a generally meaningless and potentially loaded word. Hitch your wagon to the fairness trrain and see where that gets you.

Does anyone really know what we're supposed to be fighting? Do people just want a more comfortable life? Perhaps a softer tyranny? Lighter set chains? Maybe a more Marxist society? More legislation? More government?

On a personal note: I'll sit on the fence until I'm damn sure that I'm not being taken for a ride in the wrong direction. I'm not hitching myself to a wagon unless I know where the wagon is going. At this point, If I'm going to lend my support to any sort of movement, it's going to be the one which charges me the least blackmail to just leave me the heck alone. I understand all too well that the human race divides ideologically into those who want to control and be controlled; and those who have no such desire to control or be controlled. The latter is where I want to live, thank you very much.

Show me a movement that doesn't hate anybody, that doesn't require an politically expedient scapegoat, in which the primary task is our emancipation from the arbitrary rule of others, and I will join it at once. Show me a movement in which the primary task is to restore the Constitution and the American Republic, and I will join at once.

But as long as these movements are about angry people who don't know what they're fighting, or what they are fighting for, I'm prepared to stay on my fence. These movements may soon "shake my windows and rattle my walls" and still I'll sit.

I'll sit here until I hear some dialog about freedom, small government, individuality, libertarianism and justice. When is that revolution coming?
edit on 28-12-2011 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

This is exactly true

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

“When People Lose Everything, They Have Nothing Left To Lose, And They Lose It”

Gerald Celente.

One of the problems we face in the UK, is, that we have become a pampered and entitled bunch at every level of society,

speak for yourself, im living hand to mouth snd go without luxories so i can give my kids basic toys and clothes.

and as a general response to the OP, it all kinda reminds me of the film 'v for vendetta'
edit on 28/12/2011 by DaveNorris because: added text

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

martin luther king

i'm pretty sure thats john f kennedys quote.

either way, we already had our riot in Vancouver. they are still charging individuals and want to televise it for us all to see.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

As long as your avarage Joe could afford a Smoke and a beer,at the pub and have a good moan.life wasn't so bad for the 80% of the working class.So pheraps it just part of the human condition to find out what people like doing and then make it a miserable pastime.Then keep prodding untill finally someone does somethging antisocial..Then pass a law which gives the cops the right to use live ammo on its citizens.Keeping the peace isnt rocket science, but as an observer it looks like the great unwashed are being goaded.Mabey The Police and Justice system is now operating a "Protection racket"and can write their own ticket.Its a sad day when the prisons are bursting at the seams with noi end in sight.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

true but what percent of the working class can afford to go to the pub and drink n smoke anymore, i know i cant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join